There are two sets of people calling themselves Christians. One authentic, one fake.

Gurucam

Musterion, are you among the now obsolete Old?

Musterion, are you among the now obsolete Old?

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It is now 2000 odd human years since Jesus made the above declaration. This is only two days for Jesus:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Jesus is the Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. This is also described as Christs consciousness. Therefore the coming of the Spirit of Truth is the return of Jesus in His Spirit, only format.

This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his descendants, by God.

Christians were told:

2 Corinthians: 4
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Matthew: 12
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

Christianity is a purely spiritual tradition which operates totally (not seen) through an intuitive/spiritual connection between the spirit of each authentic Christian and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus (this is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus).

Christianity has nothing to do with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

Therefore if you are looking forward for the return of the physical Jesus, you are totally misguided.

After just two of Jesus days, He has been strongly empowered on the surface of earth, by the realignment of heavenly bodies (who are God's Angels). This means that Jesus has now returned to the surface of earth in full glory and is currently ruling. This is why all old thing are falling.

The above revelation which speaks of the return of Jesus as the Spirit of Truth confirms:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above conveys that when Jesus returns as the Spirit of Truth, he would not be a personality who can or would speak of Him self or have any views. He will simply guide his charges without getting involved. He will simply guide his charges according to what is unfolding under His rule, as 'not seen' Christ consciousness.

Currently this is what is happening. Under the force of Christ consciousness, all the Old guards are dismantling to give way to the New, without words, explanations and rationalizing. Things are simply happening and there can be no human rationalizing.

Of course all the Old, including past politicians, big business, media, pollsters. other intellectually driven people, etc. will be going about making their usual assessments, coming to their (logical) conclusions and trying new strategies to stay in power. This is all a waste of time. They cannot prevail over Christ consciousness. The end of the Old is at hand.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Indeed everyone was called but only a few chosen. Only the few who actually and correctly followed Jesus were chosen. And these were just a few. The very great majority bury each other:

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is, if you follow Jesus, you must be chosen. However only a few are chosen. Therefore, although a billion people believe they follow Jesus the very great majority of them were deluded.

A billion strong traditional Christian are not a few. This means that they did not follow and are not following Jesus, although they sincerely believe that they are following Jesus. They are the dead who are burying each other.

The billion strong traditional/main stream Christians did not follow Jesus because they are not the chosen few. What then, is their mistake?

Their sad mistake is that they remained O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people who followed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord.

They did not become N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people who followed the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is Lord.

It is very strongly suspected that the Jews misled aspiring Christians, ably assisted by Peter & co. who remained Jews (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments subjects and not at all N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian subjects).

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews were the unawares, false spying brethren, mention in:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

It is not the fault of the Jews. Fact is, up to this day the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are still extremely foolish. They totally ignored the Holy KJV N.T. which confirmed that Christians are totally freed and liberated from bondage under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Up to this day the billion strong foolish traditional Christians will argue that the bondage mentioned above is not bondage under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition.

The following clearly instruct that spiritually aware people transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. Also this revelation confirms that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment, 'killeth. It is the law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death. Now the following confirm that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Clearly the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the ten commandments, including every thing else in the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

. . . throw out the ten commandments and nothing else of substance is left in the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

A billion strong (foolish) traditional/mainstream Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. They are clearly not onto to 'the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus'. They are not Christians. They are like Jews who cannot and will not enter heaven.

These billion strong (foolish) traditional/main stream Christians have been seriously misled (by many false prophets who came in Jesus' name).

. . . and they are a billion (not a few) bold and brazed, 'know it all' people.

Where do you get your statistics? What church or demomination have you been affiliated with?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A strong Indicator of who is and who is not a true member of the Body of Christ would come from their own words that they use or don't use.

Gurucam

The authentic end of time prophesy, as given by Jesus, privately to his disciples is as follows:

Mark: 13 King James Version (KJV)
1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. (what authentic Christians say in those days will come to them from the Holy Spirit, through an intuitive/spiritual connection with the Spirit of Jesus).

. . .

The above says: And the gospel must first be published among all nations. This does not refer to the bible (as popularly but erroneously perceived). This refers to the pure Gospel of un-circumcision, i.e. the KJV N.T., totally free of parables, in absolute literal clarity.

This is the pure Christian gospel which is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned only through our own individual hearts/spirit.

This is what you are reading here. This is the publication of that Gospel. The obligation is that this Gospel be published in all nations. It is not that it be read by or known to, all nations. The w.w.w. has been making this publication (of my works, in the body of Christ) since April 2008. Now the end of the Old is at hand.

The intellectual/logically inclined will ask how is it the gospel must be published but not be read and/or known in all nation. They would be left behind with their redundant questions. Fact is the bible has long been published in all nations and it is not read and/or known in all nations. In fact only the chosen few actually know the bible.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A true believer wouldn't hesitate to answer such a simple question. I tend to assume if they decide to use that tactic, there's something they're hiding and, for good reason.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GC, obviously you didn't put a lot of thought into this thread. In the future, try not to create thread topics where you have no opinions or willingness to converse about.

Gurucam

Where do you get your statistics? What church or demomination have you been affiliated with?

I was never a member or attendee of any church/denomination. I was not born into the traditional Christian system. And I was never drawn to it. However I was drawn to and love Jesus and authentic Christianity as detailed in the Holy KJV N.T..

I always did and still do stand only with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

I was never among the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians and I am not now among them. I never share their idea of Christianity and do not now share their idea. I was always among the few who stood apart from them. At least this gave me a fighting chance of being among the chosen few.

Christians do not 'fellowship'. To fellowship is an O.T. thing. To fellowship is about 'the dead burying each other'. This not about following Jesus.

Christians (the chosen few) are informed and led by the Spirit of Jesus directly and intuitively, in real time all the time. The church/domination of Christians is totally 'not seen':

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

In Christianity there is no physical church structures and no human elders and leaders, who interpret scriptures for others. Everyone is in direct, intuitive, personalized communion with the Spirit of Jesus, in real time, all the time. This is how they know things and are guided. This is to be 'in Christ' and under grace of God.

Clearly the above is foreign to you. You would be foolish to deny that this is possible.

Christians use the Holy KJV N.T., literally. Therefore there can be no discussions.

It serves no good to win an argument.

The entire Clinton intellectually oriented team won the 'intellectual' argument, until the actual results were in. Then they were crying in bitter disappointment. Clearly they have past their time. They and their approaches are now redundant:

Listen to who weep and gnash their teeth in bitter disappointment and why and from where they are thrown out. It is all because of their own folly:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

And now like you, they are trying to discuss the matter. Fact is, they did not know what hit them before and they will not know what hit them now, because they lack the sixth/spiritual sense (which Trump and his supporters seem to posses).

It is pointless to engage in debate with respect to things that are spiritually/intuitively discerned and spiritually/intuitively motivated.

I cannot defend or oppose what I post because it come from the Spirit of Jesus and is totally and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

I can simply quote you literal and clear Holy KJV N.T. revelations for what I post. I cannot and do not wish to, offer anyhing more, at this time. In fact, this is the best possible offering. It is best for you and for me. I accept my infirmities:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Clearly Trump and his supporters were groaning for change, in their respective hearts or spirits . . . and the Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love heard them and obliged by dismissing and undermining every intellectual projection of Clinton, her supporters, her media and her pollsters.

Now and finally, the Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love is quite powerful on the surface of earth and ruling. To be relevant and to survive one has to be a fully actualized intuit (one's sixth sense must be actualized/functional). Intellectuals (debaters and logic seekers) are now irrelevant and redundant.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It would seem you are condemned by your own testimony. Time to dust off the shoes...

Fact is, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not our Lord.

This is clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T..

I simply accept and quote the Holy KJV N.T., totally and literally, This is how I know scriptures and the power of God and therefore, I do not err. (I do not interpret scriptures, I accept scriptures, 'as is'):

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

According to Matthew the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus was not consequential. One might blaspheme him and one 'shall' be forgiven. Also, according to Matthew, the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus was in no way comparable to the Holy Spirit.

The following also confirm that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not the Lord of Christians:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above confirm that Jesus rose to heaven, clad only in a spirit body, i.e. as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus and in this 'spirit only' format Jesus is the Lord from heaven.

Then it was declared:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Christians were instructed:

2 Corinthians: 4
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

For the past 2000 odd years, Jesus was 'sitting' on the right side of the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body, as the Lord for Christians, ready willing and able to make intercession on our behalf with the Holy Spirit.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Yet a billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord, but earthly, from earth. They totally missed the 'boat' because the Lord for Christians is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

At best the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was a prophet to the Jews who killed him and persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

. . . and you are probably routing for the Jews Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.

The Jews have you fooled.

Last edited: