There are two sets of people calling themselves Christians. One authentic, one fake.

Gurucam

There are two sets of people calling themselves Christians. One authentic, one fake.

One set is authentic. They are the chosen few. They are not the billion strong traditional/main streem Christians. They are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The other set is false. They are the great majority who are called and not chosen. They are the billion strong traditional/main stream Christians. They are the very great majority who did not find the straight gate and narrow way.

The set of authentic Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote:
1.) the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven and
2.) Paul.

The set of false Christians esteem, use invoke and promote:
1.) the physical, 'seen' son of man Jesus who is not the Lord and
2.) Satan/Peter.

Paul communed with and was appointed by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven.

Satan/Peter communed with only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord. And Satan/Peter was appointed by the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord:

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord, was simply a 'sign' for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord in heaven.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

'the Spirit of the Lord' is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus. This is our Lord from and in, heaven. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is currently present and ruling strongly on earth.

There will be no return of the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. No further 'signs' will be given:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

An evil nation is one who refuse to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal, like the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord. They continue to look to things that are 'seen' and temporal, like the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not our Lord.

These are your last days to come onto spirit and Spirit and truth and Truth.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christianity is about the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord. Christianity is not at all about the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was temporal, long gone and is not our Lord.

Last edited:

beameup

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.- John 8:24
As soon then as he [Jesus] had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground. - John 18:6

And God said unto Moses, I AM - I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. - Exodus 3:14

Gurucam

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.- John 8:24
As soon then as he [Jesus] had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground. - John 18:6

And God said unto Moses, I AM - I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. - Exodus 3:14

John: 8 KJV N.T.
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he (the Lord from heaven), ye shall die in your sins.

Jesus was speaking to the Jews, who were from beneath (on earth and hell inside the earth) and not from above, (i.e. heaven). That was their state at that time.

Jesus was telling these people that they will continue to look for a physical sign, although this sign came in the form of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who is not the Lord) and who will shortly be no more and gone.

This physical Jesus was their Messiah who they rejected, persecuted, tortured and killed. They did not believe or accept that Jesus was their God sent Messiah. Fact is, Jesus was their God sent Messiah and 'sign' for the promised Spirit of Truth.

Jesus knew that these Jews will continue to look for a sign, after he was gone, even though He was their Messiah and 'sign'':

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Because of this they will die in their sin and be eventually delivered into hell inside the earth with Satan. And indeed Hitler seemed to have avenged their rejection and treatment of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

Fact is, when Jews cease being Jews and become Christians, they differ in no way from the Lord Jesus who is from above/heaven. They ceased looking for a sign. They ceased looking for the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and instead, embraced the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Because of this they get no sin and are delivered into heaven.

However most Jews did not become Christians. They remained from beneath (on earth and hell inside the earth) and not from above, (i.e. heaven).

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir (i.e. a Christian), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (from Jesus Christ), though he (Jesus) be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

You also mentioned John: 18 verse: 5 to suggest that Jesus said that he is God by uttering 'I am he'. 'I am, I am' is not 'I am he'.

John 18 KJV N.T.
3 Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

In the above, all that Jesus conveyed by uttering 'I am he' is simply: I am the one, you (band of men with torches and weapons), seek.

Clearly you cannot discern scriptures. You are not given by God to discern scriptures. You are defying God. You are therefore, deluding yourself and accruing grave sin. You need serious help. This is a genuine statement to you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Jews cannot go to heaven. If you are told differently you are simply being fooled

The Jews cannot go to heaven. If you are told differently you are simply being fooled

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he (the Lord from heaven), ye shall die in your sins.

The above is saying:

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come:

Then Jesus repeated the following to the Jews, I am about to go my way, which is to heaven. However you all will still seek me, as you have known me. However you all will die in your sin. Because you cannot come to heaven where I am going.

Then the Jews said the above.

Then Jesus said to them: you are from beneath (i.e. from inside the earth and hell. I am from above and heaven. You belong to earth and hell. I do not belong to earth and hell. I belong to heaven.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he (the Lord from heaven), ye shall die in your sins

Then Jesus told these Jews, I tell you all that you shall die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am the Lord from heaven, you shall die in your sin.

When Jesus says I am he this means that He is the Lord from heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The rest is history. The Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Therefore the Jews cannot go where Jesus has gone. They cannot go to heaven. If you are told differently you are simply being fooled into blindly supporting the Jewish agenda.

Gurucam

God calls everyone (Jn 3:16). Few respond to his grace and mercy (Mt 7:14). They love their sin too much (Jn 3:19). :banana:

Indeed everyone was called but only a few chosen. Only the few who actually and correctly followed Jesus were chosen. And these were just a few. The very great majority bury each other:

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is, if you follow Jesus, you must be chosen. However only a few are chosen. Therefore, although a billion people believe they follow Jesus the very great majority of them were deluded.

A billion strong traditional Christian are not a few. This means that they did not follow and are not following Jesus, although they sincerely believe that they are following Jesus. They are the dead who are burying each other.

The billion strong traditional/main stream Christians did not follow Jesus because they are not the chosen few. What then, is their mistake?

Their sad mistake is that they remained O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people who followed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord.

They did not become N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people who followed the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is Lord.

It is very strongly suspected that the Jews misled aspiring Christians, ably assisted by Peter & co. who remained Jews (i.e. O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments subjects and not at all N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian subjects).

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews were the unawares, false spying brethren, mention in:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

It is not the fault of the Jews. Fact is, up to this day the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are still extremely foolish. They totally ignored the Holy KJV N.T. which confirmed that Christians are totally freed and liberated from bondage under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Up to this day the billion strong foolish traditional Christians will argue that the bondage mentioned above is not bondage under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition.

The following clearly instruct that spiritually aware people transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. Also this revelation confirms that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment, 'killeth. It is the law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 King James Version (KJV)
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death. Now the following confirm that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Clearly the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the ten commandments, including every thing else in the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

. . . throw out the ten commandments and nothing else of substance is left in the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

A billion strong (foolish) traditional/mainstream Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. They are clearly not onto to 'the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus'. They are not Christians. They are like Jews who cannot and will not enter heaven.

These billion strong (foolish) traditional/main stream Christians have been seriously misled (by many false prophets who came in Jesus' name).

. . . and they are a billion (not a few) bold and brazed, 'know it all' people.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Indeed everyone was called but only a few chosen.

They must respond.

For many are called, but few are chosen [Matt. 22:13–14].

"Whether or not you accept the wedding garment is up to you, but Christ has provided it for you. The invitation has gone out to everyone, but you will have to come on the King’s terms..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, p. 107). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Gurucam

Everyone on ECT are irrelevant to Christianity.

Everyone on ECT are irrelevant to Christianity.

They must respond.

For many are called, but few are chosen [Matt. 22:13–14].

"Whether or not you accept the wedding garment is up to you, but Christ has provided it for you. The invitation has gone out to everyone, but you will have to come on the King’s terms..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, p. 107). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

The billion strong traditional Christians do not actually believe in an after life that can be in hell or heaven, according to:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

They ignore 'many are called and few chosen' and 'strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it'. And they believe and do all kind of foolishness in this life:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

If they were truly interested in heaven, they would never deny and/or forget that 'many are called and few chosen' and 'straight is the gate and narrow the way, that leadeth onto eternal life and few there be that find it'. This would be their preoccupation.

They would never loose track of the fact that Christianity is about a few, the chosen few. And they would totally distant themselves from a billion like minded traditional/mainstream supposed Christian people. There is no way that a billion people can be the few who know scriptures (accurately), do not err and are chosen:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Instead of seeking to be the few who know scriptures and the power of God, accurately, they delight in boasting that they are a billion strong (and that they have infiltrated all over the world). They have foolishly swollen their numbers to a billion who cannot be the chosen few. This is totally foolish behavior.

They delight in ego trips. They go for numbers instead of seriously seeking to be among the few who can be the chosen few. They are truly foolish and not deserving people. They have put themselves in a very very sad and unfortunate place.

Fact is, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord. And he is currently ruling on earth. And it is not likely that any of the billion strong traditional/main stream Christians can or will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The billion strong traditional/main stream Christians are all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people who are simply masquerading as Christians. It is a big on-going carnival, led by televangelists 'et all'. At best, these sad people esteem the physical, 'seen' and temporal Jesus, who is not Lord. They are like Jews who, according to Jesus, would not enter heaven.

They never esteem, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is Lord and they never came onto the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian way of life.

People who made the conversion to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is Lord and who have moved onto the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian way of life, are chose few, who enter heaven. These are the few who actually followed Jesus.

Everyone on ECT are irrelevant to Christianity. They are sure of themselves, misguided people, like Clinton and her people, who looked down on Trump and his people. The election result is a sign of things to come, the matrix of the final separation. Have no doubt the O.T./'rule from the top' is totally out. The N.T./democratic self determination is in.

Externally imposed one world government, one world religion and one world economy is O.T. Antichrist ideology. It is totally out of here. N.T./democratic self determination based on spirit and Spirit is in.

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean (i.e. morally and spiritually wrong) of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth
(in God's kingdom of heaven)
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

The billion strong tradition/main stream Christians should by now, be in serious concern and fear. Concern and fear have serious merits at this time. Not fear of Trump but fear of the current and very enhanced, ruling Christ consciousness. This is controlling every thing on earth, at this time, including the recently concluded U.S.A. Presidential election.

The situation is very serious.

I urge the last few who would like to be led by truth to now, come fully, onto these revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. They can be the last who are chosen first:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

chair

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come...

Nearly everything that Jesus supposedly said was said to the Jews. He wasn't interested in Gentiles.

Anyhow- we are not interested in the Christian afterlife. So you'all don't need to keep debating whether we'll get there.

Gurucam

Nearly everything that Jesus supposedly said was said to the Jews. He wasn't interested in Gentiles.

Anyhow- we are not interested in the Christian afterlife. So you'all don't need to keep debating whether we'll get there.

Who is this 'we'? I do not post to any particular 'we'. There are a billion people called to Christianity. I post to all of them. Don't 'we' have individual free choice. Or is that 'we' are under dictatorial rule? Are you the dictator of 'we'. Who is this 'we'.

Jesus had two presentations one physical and temporal, as the son of man and the other Spirit and eternal as the Son of God.

In his physical presentation, Jesus was not the Lord from heaven. He was simply a prophet/Messiah to the Jews and a 'sacrificial lamb' for all their sin up to that time. Jesus did not die on the cross for the sins of no one else, only for the sin of the Jews, up to that time.

However in His Spirit presentation, Jesus is the eternal Lord in heaven for Christians.

In order for any Jews to have any benefit of and from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, he/she must totally abandon the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and totally embrace the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition and the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Fact is the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is Jesus clad in a natural man or physical body. In this format Jesus was consequential only to the Jews. The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was not consequential to Christians and not consequential other wise, at all:

Matthew 12:31-32King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

'It shall be forgiven him' means guaranteed forgiveness.

Indeed, Paul blaspheme the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and his (the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus') Satanic commission/church which he established under Peter.

Not only was Paul forgiven by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus (Who Paul communed with on the road to Damascus), Paul was appointed by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, to head His Christian commission.

Jesus had two commission. One Satanic and one Christian. One under Satan/Peter for the spiritually dead (who bury their dead). And one under Paul for Christians (those who follow Jesus):

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The following defined Jesus' commission under Satan/Peter. This commission was centered on righteousness of God that is with the law. This is the gospel of circumcision:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(this defined the scope and limits of the Catholic church, under Peter/Satan.)

In Jesus' language, one whose spirit must be saved is called 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). For Jesus, a physically dead person (like Lazarus) is described as 'sleeping'.

Paul was given the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the law. This is through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is through the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

One can be a Catholic with Satan/Peter or a Christian with Paul. This is the choice.

Or one can be an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment person and have totally missed the boat and be totally out of the Jesus' picture.

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T. and actively corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. to have it support the O.T., then claim that they are Christians. This is totally Antichrist.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T. and actively corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. to have it support the O.T., then claim that they are Christians. This is totally Antichrist.

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians corrupt the following revelations (and many similar others) so that they can clam that Christians are still under the ten commandments:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the law. They do not seek truth and grace. They are under the ten commandments:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Under Peter & co. and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment tradition, it is a sin for women to seek to be equal to men:

1 Peter: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

The Lord for Catholics and all women, who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, is their husband . . . so confirms the above Holy KJV N.T..

Many women do not like that revelation. There is a curse in the law, for women.

Fact is it is different for women who drop and transgress the traditions of Peter & co. and the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They are now equal to men. This is to be Christian:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gurucam

Many supposed Christian women invoke the ten commandment, on their spouses..

Many supposed Christian women invoke the ten commandment, on their spouses..

Many 'supposed Christian' women esteem and invoke on their spouses, the ten commandment, especially the 'thou shall not covet' and 'thou shall not commit adultery' commandment. It serves them to keep their spouses in line according to their idea.

This put these women under the ten commandments and not in Christ and not under grace of God. And indeed they are not concerned about this fact. They are not concerned about their life after death. They are concerned only about their current physical and earthly life and earthly comforts:

Being in Christ is about totally dropping and transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and love, unconditionally:

The ten commandments are the law of sin and death. Every one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, get sin, suffers spiritual dead and are delivered to hell after judgment. This is the curse of the ten commandments.

Additionally these O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments women (who are pretending to be Christians), seek to be equal to men. This is totally against the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and Peter's commission. They are accruing sin:

1 Peter: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Only genuine Christian women are equal to men. Genuine Christians do not esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

These women are simply playing both side for their own earthly benefit with no regard for their judgement and inevitable dispatch after this life:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Sin, spiritual death and delivery to hell applies only to those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner. These thing do not apply to Christians. Christians are led by the Spirit. They transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above confirms with absolute clarity that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is a law of sin and death. Also the above instructs a newly spiritually aware person to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally.

Cunning unawares, spying false prophets are fooling the billion strong traditional Christians and corruptly returning them to bondage under the ten commandments, which guarantees their eventual dispatch to hell, inside the earth, with Satan. These cunning unawares, spying false prophets are slyly recruiting workers for Satan.

You foolish guys are under the law, you are not Christians. You all are going into hell, inside the depths of earth' to serve Satan for eternity.

. . . you probably do not actually believe scriptures. Scriptures are probably something which you guys use conveniently, like when you invoke the 'thou shall not covet' commandment on your spouse to force him to stay with you, on your terms, in loveless/Satanic unions.

Then you have cold blooded/carnal/loveless sex in those unions . . . and because you are supposedly obeying the ten commandments, you erroneously perceive that you are doing good, as a Christian. You are not. That is not the Christian way. That is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment way. That is the way of 'the dead'. That is not the way of those who are 'alive in Christ'.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I trust the faith of those whose sins are open over those who conceal theirs. The ones I suspect are the ones who make themselves appear to be holier than others- the one's who say "I have not done that, but they have, so shame on them", but also say "I do that thing they do, so I cannot judge".

Gurucam

Indeed. Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments do not know Jesus and are not keeping His commandments, they are pretending.

The ten commandments are Moses' law. Those are not Jesus' commandments.

Moses and Jesus did totally different things and brought totally different things:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The law is opposed to truth and grace. One cannot be under the law and also under grace and truth:

In fact one has to transgress the ten commandments in order to be under truth and grace.

The following confirms with absolute clarity that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is a law of sin and death. Also the following instructs newly spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and love unconditionally is Jesus' commandment. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

You guys should share these posts with those who matter to you. Do this now before too late is the cry. These posts are totally and literally anchored in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you guys getting the fact that Christians are a few.

Are you guys getting the fact that Christians are a few.

Are you guys getting the fact that Christians are a few. They are the few who deliberately transgress the ten commandments (i.e. the laws of sin and death) so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

These are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

. . . and the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not among these few.

. . .ETC is a very sad and embarrassing joke on aspiring Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

That's always been true.

Now tell us how to distinguish which is which, thereby demonstrating which group YOU are in.

Which group 'I am in' is consequential only to me, Jesus and God.

What is very consequential to others is that I post only the literal messages from the Holy KJV N.T.

The sad fact about people, especially the billion strong traditional Christians (who are not the chosen few), is they look only outward and not inward. They are busy judging others and totally missing the 'boat'.

Also it is not about physical/lettered/intellectual discernment. It is totally about spirit and Spirit/intuitive discernment which does not conform to or agree with, physical/lettered/intellectual discernment.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

All Truth from the Spirit of Truth is discerned only 'not see' (not physically) from an intuitive/spiritual connection, between one own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(The above is what Clinton and her supporters lacked, this is why they lost. Clinton and her supporters prized and relied on letter/intellectual discernment to be informed and they remained deluded. Trump and his supporters relied on spiritual/intuitive discernment to be informed and they were onto truth
).

. . . Musterion, are you a 'stuck in the rot', unrelenting 'physical/letter/intellectual discern-er, like Clinton and her media, pollster and general supporters and her 'intelligent gathering agencies? That is the Old way that is dead to give way to the New way. Clinton and co. are stuck in that old way. This is why, on the hustings, President, elect Trump said that Clinton and Obama were being fooled up every where, including by other world leaders.

You have to liberate your self from the Old physical/letter/intellectual/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments way. The Old way is no longer the intelligent way. You have to look to the New, spirit and Spirit/intuitive/Christian way.

You have to look to things that are 'not seen' (i.e. not physical). You have to look to faculties and other things within you:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

If I tell you that I routinely transgress the ten commandment, according to the instructions of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. If I tell you, also, that I am routinely informed by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. I am simply telling you that I follow the well defined path to Truth as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the only Christian way.

The above idea is not new, this instruction has long been available in the Holy KJV N.T. It has been totally ignored and deliberately undermined by the billion strong traditional Christians.

What does telling you, that this is how I live, do for you. I do not expect you to be moved by me. However you should be moved by clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . and this is what I post, totally without personal inputs or personal distortions.

You should also be guided by the clear evidence that the Old guards and their Old ideas and Old systems are dismantling before your eyes. After 2000 odd human years (which is just two day for Jesus), Christ consciousness (the Spirit of Jesus) is ruling powerfully on the surface of earth. This is changing every thing:

All the Old will go the way of Humpty Dumpty, who had a great fall and all the kings horses, all the kings men and all the money and powers of the world, cannot put Clinton and her backers together again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oKreL1jvkg

Last edited: