The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You find a lie that you just love and you can't let go of it, but keep telling the same lie over and over and over.

God's Truth

You are not even going to live by your own beliefs that one needs to repent every time they sin.
Telling a lie is a sin, GT.
What cha gonna do, GT?
Skip it, ignore it, act like it never happened?????????????????????

Believe what you want. I obey everything that Jesus tells us all to do.

If you are not paralyzed you do not have to stand up and take your mat and walk.

You are not the woman who anointed Jesus with oil and will forever be remembered.

You are not Lazarus and Jesus did not tell you to rise.

Wisdom comes from God, even sense that is common.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And then you have the massive pride to name YOURSELF 'God's Truth' on this forum and continue to repeat the lie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like she's gonna do the same thing she always does when she tells this lie ----- love it and keep repeating it.

Lie Lover!

God's Truth

Just believe in what verses three and four say.

What verses are those?

This is what Jesus tells me to do:

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently all her jaw flapping about repenting from sin does not apply to her sin.

talk talk talk talk talk, but no walk

God's Truth

Looks like she's gonna do the same thing she always does when she tells this lie ----- love it and keep repeating it.

Lie Lover!

That is what Jesus says.

Do you think it is right if you said to Jesus what you say here to me? Do you think you should tell Jesus, "We do not have to obey everything"?

Why would you even talk like that to anyone?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What verses are those?

This is what Jesus tells me to do:

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

I do believe those things. I believe Christ died for our sins and that we come to God the Father through Jesus who forgives us of the sins we repent of doing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

I do believe those things. I believe Christ died for our sins and that we come to God the Father through Jesus who forgives us of the sins we repent of doing.

Good.

Robert Pate

Banned

Plus your obedience?

God doesn't need your help to save you.