The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

beloved57

Who are you to presume to tell God what He must do or must not do, or can do or cannot do? Did God tell you He must save everyone on earth if He provides Jesus as a pathway to forgiveness of sins to sinners?
It has nothing to do with anyone telling God what to do. Its between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. The obligation to save is to His Son, Its Christ that died and put away the sins of the Elect, and so God for His sake must save them !

marke

It has nothing to do with anyone telling God what to do. Its between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. The obligation to save is to His Son, Its Christ that died and put away the sins of the Elect, and so God for His sake must save them !
You need to try to find a verse that says God is obligated to save only a few or many because Jesus died for the sins of the world.

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

beloved57

You need to try to find a verse that says God is obligated to save only a few or many because Jesus died for the sins of the world.

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
You dont get it. God saving people is in obligation to Christ, Christs death brings about Saving results, and you fight against that, because you teach that people Christ died for die in their sins anyway. Arent you fazed at that ?

marke

You dont get it. God saving people is in obligation to Christ, Christs death brings about Saving results, and you fight against that, because you teach that people Christ died for die in their sins anyway. Arent you fazed at that ?
Let's say you might be right. Just post Biblical evidence that clearly says God is obligated to save every sinner for whom Christ died.

beloved57

Let's say you might be right. Just post Biblical evidence that clearly says God is obligated to save every sinner for whom Christ died.
I been showing you scripture , Gods saving, forgiving sinners is for Christs sake. Eph 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 Jn 2:12

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Now forgiveness of sins is Salvation Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

God forgives sinners for Christs sake, the obligation is to Him alone, not the sinner.

marke

I been showing you scripture , Gods saving, forgiving sinners is for Christs sake. Eph 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 Jn 2:12

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Now forgiveness of sins is Salvation Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

God forgives sinners for Christs sake, the obligation is to Him alone, not the sinner.
I see that God forgives sinners. I see no evidence whatsoever that God is obligated to save some sinners but not other sinners.

marke

If God doesnt open up your understanding you wont get it, no matter how many scriptures you are shown.
The deluded sinner slanders the godly in the slanderer's proud ignorance of the depths of his own sin and depravity.

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.

beloved57

The deluded sinner slanders the godly in the slanderer's proud ignorance of the depths of his own sin and depravity.

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.
I have been giving you plenty of scripture that backs up the truth, that Christs death results in Salvation, the forgiveness of sins. You dont have Faith to receive it friend.

marke

I have been giving you plenty of scripture that backs up the truth, that Christs death results in Salvation, the forgiveness of sins. You dont have Faith to receive it friend.
God has no respect for false teachers, false religious leaders, and false prophets.

Jeremiah 23

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

beloved57

God has no respect for false teachers, false religious leaders, and false prophets.

Jeremiah 23

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
Christ died for some false teachers, false religionist. Saul who later was called Paul was a false deluded pharisee, so what you saying makes no sense. If Christ died for a false prophet, that saves them, Christs death effects Salvation, but you dont believe that sir.

beloved57

. The Scriptures declare of the objective and outcome of Christ’s death, in the most outright and positive terms: "When enemies, we were reconciled to God, by the death of his Son, and shall much more be saved by his life," Romans 5:10. "He died for us, that we should live together with him," 1 Thess. 5: 10. "God hath appointed us to obtain salvation by Jesus Christ,"

His death effects that we shall be saved by His Life [conversion] and that we shall live together with Him and obtain Salvation.

If we dont believe this, we certainly sell the effects of His death short, to our shame !

beloved57

Three things result from the death of Christ, for all whom He died, which if they dont occur in our life, its obvious Christ didnt die for us.

#1 We are reconciled to God Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

#2 We were spiritually healed Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. CP 1 Pet 2:24

#3 We have peace with God
Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

beloved57

Christ’s death obtained redemption Heb 9:12, if it purges the conscience Heb 9:14, and secures the eternal inheritance Heb 9:15, then there is a exact conjoining between Christ’s sufferings and his saving results; but the aforementioned is true, and therefore so is the last-mentioned.

Heb 9:12,14,15

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

beloved57

Those Christ died for, He redeemed them, and purchased their release from the dominion of the law and satan and secured upon them the Spirit of Adoption Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Christ was sent into the world to be birthed of a woman, in order to keep the law, even unto death, which death redeemed them He died for [sons]

The word redeem exagorazō:
  1. to redeem
    1. by payment of a price to recover from the power of another, to ransom, buy off
    2. metaph. of Christ freeing the elect from the dominion of the Mosaic Law at the price of his vicarious death
  2. to buy up, to buy up for one's self, for one's use

See those whom Christ died for are under the dominion and power of satan Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

The power of darkness here is the same as the power of satan !

Now Christs redemptive work redeems, rescues, frees those He died for from satans dominion which includes unbelief, since satan is instrumental in men being in unbelief by blinding their minds 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and being rescued, delivered they receive the Adoption of Sons, which is the Spirit.

Christ dying for them evidenced them being sons, and causing them to receive the Sprit into their hearts.

Fulfilling the promise Ezk 36:27

27 And I will put my spirit[of adoption] within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Last edited:

beloved57

When Christ died, it was to save His People from their sins Matt 1:21, hence inclusive in His Death was all that was necessary to secure the intended saving effects of His death. Nothing was left up to man to do in order for His Saving Death would be fruitful, He is Saviour alone ! Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Nanja

When Christ died, it was to save His People from their sins Matt 1:21, hence inclusive in His Death was all that was necessary to secure the intended saving effects of His death. Nothing was left up to man to do in order for His Saving Death would be fruitful, He is Saviour alone ! Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

2 Pet. 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

beloved57

Another one of the saving results of the death of Christ is in order that, those He died for will receive the adoption of Sons, which requires sending the Spirit into their hearts Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

All for whom Christ died, He redeemed Gal 3:13 and each one of them will in Gods good time , will be given the Spirit into their hearts confirming, validating their adoption of Sons. They will know God as their Father !