The Religion Wrecking Gospel of Jesus Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Truths of tulip are the Gospel, each one is in the scripture. Now if you want to reject them because men has named them truths calvinism, that is on you. You deny them, you deny the truth of scripture, you can label them tradition of men all you want, but that makes you an unbeliever. Now you best print this post and hang it on your wall!

Tulip truths are the Gospel, and you are a unbeliever. I have been saying that for years, it's been my signature for years here!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Please Beloved57,

Which is higher?

TULIP or Jesus?

#I'm stressing here

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What Jesus are you talking about? Who is he, what did he accomplish, and for whom?

Yeshua, Son of Yoseph by marriage and Son of Mary by biology...

Son of YHWH by scripture and the Jesus that says come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden.

Is He Higher than TULIP?

beloved57

Son of YHWH by scripture and the Jesus that says come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden.

Is He Higher than TULIP?
What Jesus are you talking about? Who is he, what did he accomplish, and for whom?

Robert Pate

Banned
Tulip truths are the Gospel, and you are a unbeliever. I have been saying that for years, it's been my signature for years here!

Jesus said, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

They say that there are degrees of hell. It appears that you are going to the hottest one.

beloved57

Jesus said, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

They say that there are degrees of hell. It appears that you are going to the hottest one.
You don't believe in Christ, you believe in freewill as savior. Don't you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Is He Higher than TULIP?

????????????????????????????

# The one in the Bible

# Not worried now

# It's called the four gospels

beloved57

????????????????????????????

# The one in the Bible

# Not worried now

# It's called the four gospels

You scared to answer!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What Jesus are you talking about? Who is He, what did He accomplish, and for whom?

You scared to answer!

10Now I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but you may be having been knit together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11For it was shown to me concerning you, my brothers, by those of Chloe, that there are quarrels among you. 12Now I mean this, that each of you says, “I indeed am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,”a and “I of Christ.”

13Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul? 14I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15so that no one should say that you were baptized into my name. 16Now also I baptized the household of Stephanas; as to the rest, I do not know whether I baptized any other. 17For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not in wisdom of discourse, so that the cross of the Christ should not be emptied of its power.

# Did Calvin die for you?

# I was letting up because you cracked and started condemning me

# No problem, here I am. : )

41983363f4f4c931a26121d480dfe83c.jpg

beloved57

10Now I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but you may be having been knit together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11For it was shown to me concerning you, my brothers, by those of Chloe, that there are quarrels among you. 12Now I mean this, that each of you says, “I indeed am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,”a and “I of Christ.”

13Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul? 14I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15so that no one should say that you were baptized into my name. 16Now also I baptized the household of Stephanas; as to the rest, I do not know whether I baptized any other. 17For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not in wisdom of discourse, so that the cross of the Christ should not be emptied of its power.

# Did Calvin die for you?

# I was letting up because you cracked and started condemning me

# No problem, here I am. : )

41983363f4f4c931a26121d480dfe83c.jpg
What Jesus are you talking about? Who is He, what did He accomplish, and for whom?

beloved57

You have embraced a doctrine conceived by a man. A man that was a tyrant and a heretic.

The Bible refutes you. The Gospel of Jesus Christ refutes you. The Holy Spirit refutes you.

You worship your freewill as saviour and deny the saving death of Christ !

Robert Pate

Banned
U don't believe the Gospel, u don't believe Christ Blood saved all for whom He died!

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Not for just some, but for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

The Bible refutes you.

beloved57

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Not for just some, but for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

The Bible refutes you.

You teach that Christ's Blood is ineffectual, didn't save all for whom He died. Don't you teach sinners Christ shed His blood for shall be lost anyways ? Yes or No