The Religion Wrecking Gospel of Jesus Christ

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Robert Pate;4893790 said:
Stop playing stupid. You know what the message is. You just don't believe it.

You have so many contradicting messages how can anyone know which one to believe?

beloved57

Your problem is that you are not a believer.

This means that you don't have the Spirit of truth, John 14:7.

The poster is right, you are a walking contradiction, and you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for! That is unbelief!

Robert Pate

Banned
The poster is right, you are a walking contradiction, and you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for! That is unbelief!

The Bible refutes you, Paul refutes you, Jesus refutes you. I refute you.

Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus has victoriously reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

But you are to blind to see it.

beloved57

The Bible refutes you, Paul refutes you, Jesus refutes you. I refute you.

Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

Jesus has victoriously reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

But you are to blind to see it.

You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, therefore you deny that He's the Saviour of the World!

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, therefore you deny that He's the Saviour of the World!

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Don't you believe and teach that sinners Christ died for are going to be lost anyways? If so you don't believe that Christ is the Saviour of the World!

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't you believe and teach that sinners Christ died for are going to be lost anyways? If so you don't believe that Christ is the Saviour of the World!

You are such a blind fool.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, plus many other scriptures.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

You are such a blind fool.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, plus many other scriptures.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Yes or No, don't you teach that sinners Christ died for shall still be lost?

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes or No, don't you teach that sinners Christ died for shall still be lost?

Your mind has been poisoned by Calvinism. You are lost and you are going to try and blame God for it. We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. You will have to answer for your unbelief and your false doctrine.

beloved57

Your mind has been poisoned by Calvinism. You are lost and you are going to try and blame God for it. We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. You will have to answer for your unbelief and your false doctrine.

Don't you believe that sinners Christ shed His Blood for Will be lost anyways?

beloved57

That's why they are lost. Like you they have rejected the shed blood of Christ and are trying to be saved some other way like Calvinism.

They rejected the blood of Christ because they were sinners ! Thats what sinners do ! However those God hating sinners my Christ died for reconciled them to God while being God hating sinners, enemies Rom 5:10 !

You teach that Christ cant save sinners !

Robert Pate

Banned
They rejected the blood of Christ because they were sinners ! Thats what sinners do ! However those God hating sinners my Christ died for reconciled them to God while being God hating sinners, enemies Rom 5:10 !

You teach that Christ cant save sinners !

According to you and your stupid doctrine no one can reject anything.

balut55

New and Old Testament tells us to cover our sins with the blood of Jesus. Passover-lambs blood protected the Jewish people's households. The thief on the cross was about as late as you can be to the vineyard and he received a martyrs salvation. Church people will be your persecuters as my own Lutheran mother persecuted me. Will the marijuana user be persecuted by the religious fanatic even though Jesus says "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Nothing has changed since the Pharisees and Sadducees killed Jesus. Religion will kill the followers of Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
New and Old Testament tells us to cover our sins with the blood of Jesus. Passover-lambs blood protected the Jewish people's households. The thief on the cross was about as late as you can be to the vineyard and he received a martyrs salvation. Church people will be your persecuters as my own Lutheran mother persecuted me. Will the marijuana user be persecuted by the religious fanatic even though Jesus says "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Nothing has changed since the Pharisees and Sadducees killed Jesus. Religion will kill the followers of Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

All of the apostles except for John died violent deaths at the hands of the religious.

One of my other books besides my Bible is "Fox's Book of Martyrs." It is not an easy book to read, but it is a reminder of the price that some paid because of their faith in Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

According to you and your stupid doctrine no one can reject anything.

According to your teaching Jesus Christ can shed His Blood for an individual and they will still be lost. You deny that Christ is the Saviour, you teach that mans freewill is the Saviour of man!

Robert Pate

Banned
According to your teaching Jesus Christ can shed His Blood for an individual and they will still be lost. You deny that Christ is the Saviour, you teach that mans freewill is the Saviour of man!

That is why there is a hell. All of you Gospel rejecting fools will go there.