The Religion Wrecking Gospel of Jesus Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you really think that you can turn your back on Christ and be saved?

Or is free will the thing that Jesus saved? The old covenant was regimented to every aspect of life, but the new covenant is internal and calls for very little. Love, Faith, Hope... it affords a stronger honesty to God and self, instead of making humanity parrots of ideas and requirements,

Why is Satan always perceived as the liberator of mankind, while God is seen as enslaving man with regulations and demands?

Or... think about it this way.

If a man says "I love you wife. Do this and that and my Love will remain forever. Ensure that you surrender your free will to me and I will Love you forever."

Or if a man says "I would die for you wife. I forgive you for your failures in our relationship and I Love you for who you are and not who or what anyone demands you should be."

Which of these is true love?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and hating God and opposing Him Rom 5:10!

The Gospel calls for a response. We respond with faith and thanks giving for what Christ has done for us.

There will not be any enemies of God in heaven.

beloved57

The Gospel calls for a response. We respond with faith and thanks giving for what Christ has done for us.

There will not be any enemies of God in heaven.
You deny the Gospel. And those Christ are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting God. Those Christ died for respond to Him after He has already saved them.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Don't know what you talking about

I understand:

Matthew 15:9

""... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !"

talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny the Gospel. And those Christ are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting God. Those Christ died for respond to Him after He has already saved them.

What is this about rejecting and responding?

I thought that you believed no one could reject or respond by their own free will.

I think that you don't know what you believe.

beloved57

What is this about rejecting and responding?

I thought that you believed no one could reject or respond by their own free will.

I think that you don't know what you believe.
Who said anything about man having a freewill? Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill?

beloved57

I understand:

Matthew 15:9

""... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !"

talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png

The Truths of tulip are the Gospel, each one is in the scripture. Now if you want to reject them because men has named them truths calvinism, that is on you. You deny them, you deny the truth of scripture, you can label them tradition of men all you want, but that makes you an unbeliever. Now you best print this post and hang it on your wall!

Robert Pate

Banned
The Truths of tulip are the Gospel, each one is in the scripture. Now if you want to reject them because men has named them truths calvinism, that is on you. You deny them, you deny the truth of scripture, you can label them tradition of men all you want, but that makes you an unbeliever. Now you best print this post and hang it on your wall!

You done cooked your goose when you said that "Calvinism is the Gospel."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Which is higher?

TULIP or Jesus?

beloved57

You done cooked your goose when you said that "Calvinism is the Gospel."
Tulip truths are the Gospel, and you are a unbeliever. I have been saying that for years, it's been my signature for years here!