The Mark of the Beast - Imminent!

iouae

Ellen White did not promote Sunday Sabbath. She promoted getting work done, doing writing for articles, discussing work for articles, doing house to house work, etc. That's the same work that can be done other days of the week. Notice, that she doesn't say you are forbidden to cook, forbidden to clean, etc. on Sunday. Those things are forbidden on the Sabbath, not on Sunday. Notice she doesn't say your thoughts must all be kept towards God, and that you can partake of no hobby on Sunday. Those are things which apply towards the Sabbath. She is merely stating that there is nothing wrong with partaking of certain things on Sundays, and can easily be used to do the work of the Gospel.

The SDA's keep the Sabbath just fine. Their problems can be summarised in two words viz. "Ellen White". Their near worship of her makes them a cult. It also makes them stuck in the past, unable to move on or change doctrine. If one believes that one is right, then there is no need to change, right?

Post #51.

Yes????

One world government will not try to push Sunday worship.

Mr. 666 wil push his own religion, where bowing down to an image of him is all that counts.
And those who do so can buy or sell.
Sunday worship promotes Christ, but Mr 666. is the "lawless" one, the man of sin. Sunday worship is closer to Sabbath worship, which is closer to law keeping. Worshiping an image is "abomination".

iouae

Mr. 666 dislikes Christianity, and that includes Sabbath/Sunday keeping since that is one of God's laws (10C).
He is called the "lawless one", so he is not going to enforce the one commandment most Christians ignore, which is the Sabbath one.

My post above is not saying Sabbath keeping Christians are great while Sunday keeping ones are not or vice versa.

Mr. 666 will have his own religion, perhaps a world religion trying to combine what is common to many religions. I don't know. What I do know is that there seems to be an image which we have to worship, of himself, in order to buy or sell. That simple. No Sabbath/Sunday or any other day of the week involved.

Right Divider

Body part
Such confusion when the Bible is so clear:

Rev 20:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It's not a coin, or a credit card, etc. etc. etc.

It's a physical mark. Probably along the lines of a tattoo.

The word used for MARK is:

G5480 χάραγμα charagma (cha'-rag-ma) n.
a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue).
[from charasso “to sharpen to a point” (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: graven, mark
Compare: G5482
See also: G1125

Besides the book of Revelation, there is only ONE other verse in the Bible where this word is used:

Acts 17:29 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:29) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

It's a physical mark.

genuineoriginal

This is so typical of Adventists, that they have to check what Ellen says before doing anything.

At least the Catholics change, if glacially slow.
The Adventists have Pope Ellen, and being dead, she is changing nothing.
That is what is so frustrating. I hung out with the Adventists for a year. Super nice folks, and identical to all other Sunday churches, except Ellen gets mentioned a dozen times.

The frustration is that one knows one cannot change them. They have taken an oath not to change from her. I thought oaths were forbidden under the NT.
The biggest problem with SDA is the Adventist beliefs, not the Seventh Day beliefs.

I do like Little Debbie snacks, though, and we can thank SDA for them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Such confusion when the Bible is so clear:

Rev 20:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It's not a coin, or a credit card, etc. etc. etc.

It's a physical mark. Probably along the lines of a tattoo.

The word used for MARK is:

G5480 χάραγμα charagma (cha'-rag-ma) n.
a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue).
[from charasso “to sharpen to a point” (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: graven, mark
Compare: G5482
See also: G1125

Besides the book of Revelation, there is only ONE other verse in the Bible where this word is used:

Acts 17:29 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:29) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

It's a physical mark.
They now have "tattoos" and/or "chips", some of which can be just under the skin. This is only one of the many things happening now that I've been posting videos about. A.I., Block Chain, Crypto-Currency, Global Brain, CHANGING OUR DNA, etc.

Mark-Of-The-Beast-RFID-Tattoo.jpg

mark-of-the-beast-rfid-tattoo-microchip.jpg
electronic-tattoo.jpg

iouae

The biggest problem with SDA is the Adventist beliefs, not the Seventh Day beliefs.

I do like Little Debbie snacks, though, and we can thank SDA for them.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with with their Seventh Day beliefs.

Unfortunately, if one wishes to keep the Sabbath, there are not too many games in town.

I do not know "Little Debbie snacks" - but I will take your word that they taste good.

Zeke

What if I told you, they are pushing the mark of the beast as a benefit for society? For example, how shall we deal with climate change? Their solution: The mark of the beast!

What about the fact that families need more time to spend together? Solution: The mark of the beast! Need more time off from work? The mark of the beast!

What about communism? What is the solution to fighting Communism? The mark of the beast! Whatid the mark? Religious Sunday Laws!

Never mind.

iouae

One thing is for sure - nobody takes the Mark of the Beast by accident.

It is a conscious and deliberate choice between enjoying the short term benefits which the Beast offers (buying and selling) verses the much greater punishment on those accepting this mark.

Rev 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

God is not going to punish with great fury those who sign a birth certificate, or get a credit card, or do a normal part of everyday life.

keypurr

Keeping Sunday as the Sabbath, in even an Adventist Church, is wrong to do. She was not talking about Sabbath services, as many take her out of context to mean. There is nothing wrong with, as she said, house to house work being done. Work that which would normally not be done on the Sabbath, can be done on Sunday (as well as any other day of the week, mind you).

Also, what are you talking about?

As a person who has spent a lot of time on this subject I would like to inject some thoughts to you. I am a Sabbath keeper as it is a very important part of God's law. But consider that you might not be seeing the trees because of the forest. For many years I agree with the SDA on this topic but then I looked deeper. It is the breaking of Law of God that is in question. I See the Trinity as a candidate for he Mark of the Beast. It breaks the Law by creating another God. Which law rated as the most important to YHWH?

The law is to be kept in the hearts and mind of God's people, to break one is to break them all. Both the Trinity and the Sabbath were broken by the RCC in the fourth century.

God bless you in your studies.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
As a person who has spent a lot of time on this subject I would like to inject some thoughts to you. I am a Sabbath keeper as it is a very important part of God's law. But consider that you might not be seeing the trees because of the forest. For many years I agree with the SDA on this topic but then I looked deeper. It is the breaking of Law of God that is in question. I See the Trinity as a candidate for he Mark of the Beast. It breaks the Law by creating another God. Which law rated as the most important to YHWH?

The law is to be kept in the hearts and mind of God's people, to break one is to break them all. Both the Trinity and the Sabbath were broken by the RCC in the fourth century.

God bless you in your studies.
Liars just have to lie.

keypurr

Back up your statement if you can, if not you don't look like a follower of God or his son.

WatchmanOnTheWall

What if I told you, they are pushing the mark of the beast as a benefit for society? For example, how shall we deal with climate change? Their solution: The mark of the beast!

What about the fact that families need more time to spend together? Solution: The mark of the beast! Need more time off from work? The mark of the beast!

What about communism? What is the solution to fighting Communism? The mark of the beast! Whatid the mark? Religious Sunday Laws!

The mark of the beast will be first seen in 2022 and over the following 7 years the whole world will be forced to accept it, one country at a time starting with the poorest ones first and the richest one last which will be Israel in 2029.

Don't take the mark, any mark!

Shubee

Of all the messages that the consolidated powers of evil would want to suppress, it is the 3 angels' messages. http://truthinverity.org/three-angels-messages/
Nevertheless, my fellowship hasn't been constrained or threatened by the state in any way for our declaration of these powerful messages because of our 501c3 status. It is true that, initially, our 501c3 status required us to not endorse political candidates but this never was a restriction for us because we believe that any body that represents Jesus Christ should be prohibited from participating in that level of politics. Also, as your video rightly asserts, we are now free to buy all the politicians that we care to control. Yet, this too, is not permitted by our fundamental beliefs. Consequently, your insinuation that the 501c3 is used to stifle the freedom of speech in Christian churches is a lie and pure hysteria.

keypurr

The trinity doctrine teaches ONE God.... but liars like you gotta lie.

Nope it doesn't.

Learn that God the Father is the head of Christ.

Jesus Christ told you quite plainly in John 17:3 who the ONLY TRUE GOD is. Stop twisting the truth that comes from our Lord.