The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Do you care what God said about anything?

Are you including or excluding yourself in "none"

(( I Know What God said about EVERYTHING ))!!!

I AM - the Same as Every Word, WE ARE ALL ONE WORD!!!

I AM - Not where You are and You are Not where - I AM!!!

Paul, David!!!!

musterion

Paul, you are being unreasonable.

You said believers can't be in Christ and wait for Him at the same time.

The apostle Paul said that we are seated in Him in the heavenlies AND are to wait for His glorious appearing.

So the apostle Paul says you're wrong.

Are you going to admit your error? It's what a humble, rational person would do.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, it does say that, but Jesus didn't teach purging with blood. Jesus didn't sacrifice animals or endorse the primitive bloody system in the temple. Jesus taught real personal spiritual transformation and faith in God. That is what I believe, I don't believe in killing the landowners Son as a sacrifice so that the landowner could finally forgive.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Mat 8:1-4 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. (2) And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. (3) And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
The "gift that Moses commanded" was an animal sacrifice.
Lev 14:1-7 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, (2) This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: (3) And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper; (4) Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop: (5) And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water: (6) As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water: (7) And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
Jesus followed the Law of Moses, including the animal sacrifices. And He taught Israel to do the same.

You are ignorant of the things that you speak of.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
<cut>
For me the cross was an act of Love, it serves different purposes. Jesus lived life to the fullest in faith, even passing through death. We have a God who knows what it is like to die the mortal death as well as live the mortal life, he did it superbly.
No, He did it PERFECTLY.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You don't know what you're talking about.
Mat 8:1-4 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. (2) And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. (3) And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
The "gift that Moses commanded" was an animal sacrifice.
Lev 14:1-7 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, (2) This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: (3) And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper; (4) Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop: (5) And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water: (6) As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water: (7) And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
Jesus followed the Law of Moses, including the animal sacrifices. And He taught Israel to do the same.

You are ignorant of the things that you speak of.

All that and still, Jesus never sacrificed any animals or the or inflict the penalties of Moses's laws. See the occasion of the women brought to him in adultery, he diplomatically made the whole scheme collapse

musterion

I hope RD forgives my butting in here.

All that and still, Jesus never sacrificed any animals or the or inflict the penalties of Moses's laws.

The Bible says neither that He did nor that He did not.

See the occasion of the women brought to him in adultery, he diplomatically made the whole scheme collapse
This is not accurate. The Pharisees who dragged her before Him (as a trap) did so in violation of the Mosaic rules, so she legally could not be condemned in that setting. He didn't say her sin or sins were forgiven (note there's no evidence she was even repentant). Nor did He say the Law did not apply. What He DID say was that He wasn't condemning her BUT He warned her to STOP committing adultery...the next time, she might not get off on a legal technicality.

Right Divider

Body part
All that and still, Jesus never sacrificed any animals or the or inflict the penalties of Moses's laws. See the occasion of the women brought to him in adultery, he diplomatically made the whole scheme collapse
Don't try to dodge the issue or change the subject.

You said:
Jesus didn't sacrifice animals or endorse the primitive bloody system in the temple.
I showed you that He clearly DID endorse the animal sacrifice that was REQUIRED by the Law of Moses for the healing of leprosy.

Now you've shown that you are not only ignorant of what the Bible teaches, but are also willing to lie about it.

Letsargue

Paul, you are being unreasonable.

You said believers can't be in Christ and wait for Him at the same time.

The apostle Paul said that we are seated in Him in the heavenlies AND are to wait for His glorious appearing.

So the apostle Paul says you're wrong.

Are you going to admit your error? It's what a humble, rational person would do.

Paul said it to the CHURCH before the Coming, to a totally Ignorant and LOST people with Only the "PROMISE" of Salvation, ( Only the PROMISE OF IT )!!! (( IF / "IF" )) they Endured to the "END", - And ((( They DID NOT!!! ))) Endure to the END!!! (( They FELL AWAY ))!! - God said they DID!!!!! -- AGAIN!!! (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))))!!!!!- You Ignoring what ever you call yourself, GOD Says What HE SAYS, And "YOU" Cannot Change what God says But all FOOLS DO!!!!!

Believing Has NOTHING To Do With IT!! -- ( Satan Believes )!! There's More to God than just believing!!

Goes Satan Believe HIS Own Lies?? -- (((((( YES!!!!! ))))))!!!!
If Satan Quotes Scripture; - are those Scriptures the Truth?? -- (((((( NO!!!!! ))))))!!!!!!
Satan Cannot say the Truth, Neither can ANY LOST Person!! - Truth Cannot come From the Darkness In Any Way!!! - Truth Cannot go into the Darkness in Any Way. Satan can Only speak LIES and SO Does ALL his Children!! -- ( READ IT )!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

musterion

Paul,

Are you saying the people Paul wrote his epistles to are lost?

Paul said it to the CHURCH before the Coming, to a totally Ignorant and LOST people with Only the "PROMISE" of Salvation, ( Only the PROMISE OF IT )!!! (( IF / "IF" )) they Endured to the "END", - And ((( They DID NOT!!! ))) Endure to the END!!! (( They FELL AWAY ))!! - God said they DID!!!!! -- AGAIN!!! (((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))))!!!!!- You Ignoring what ever you call yourself, GOD Says What HE SAYS, And "YOU" Cannot Change what God says But all FOOLS DO!!!!!

Believing Has NOTHING To Do With IT!! -- ( Satan Believes )!! There's More to God than just believing!!

Goes Satan Believe HIS Own Lies?? -- (((((( YES!!!!! ))))))!!!!
If Satan Quotes Scripture; - are those Scriptures the Truth?? -- (((((( NO!!!!! ))))))!!!!!!
Satan Cannot say the Truth, Neither can ANY LOST Person!! - Truth Cannot come From the Darkness In Any Way!!! - Truth Cannot go into the Darkness in Any Way. Satan can Only speak LIES and SO Does ALL his Children!! -- ( READ IT )!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!

Letsargue

You said:
I showed you that He clearly DID endorse the animal sacrifice that was REQUIRED by the Law of Moses for the healing of leprosy.

Now you've shown that you are not only ignorant of what the Bible teaches, but are also willing to lie about it.

((( HEY!! )))!!!

That part of the Old Law didn't Exist when Jesus STARTED His Ministry. John the Baptist "CHANGED" The Old Law to the (( "Baptism of Repentance"!! ))!!! -- There were NO More Sacrifices of Animals When Jesus was Baptized of John!! -- That doesn't Mean That the Fools Changed with It, any more than the Fools have Changed with the Change in the Law in AD70, When God's Carnal World ENDED, and Christ's Spiritual New World Started!!!!!!!! --- READ IT!! --- LORD!! How Ig'norant can you all BE? -- There IS NO Way Even Jesus could Have Kept the Old Law the WAY IT WAS!! - John had to Change the Law for Jesus to fulfill the Law!!!

PROVE ME WRONG Geniuses!!!! - Don't JUST Say Garbage from your GUT!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

Paul,

Are you saying the people Paul wrote his epistles to are lost?

((( HOW MANY TIMES ))) - You Ignoring whatever YOU ARE????

((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!! ----- (((((((((( Spit on what God Said AGAIN ))))))))))!!!!!! --- ( How many Times ) do I HAVE TO show You What GOD HAS SAID????

Well - it's obvious - You nor anyone can believe anything GOD HAS SAID!!!!!

(( Genesis 1:2 KJV )) - You can't even believe the "FIRST TWO" Verses of Scriptures!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

Let me get out of here and quit taking up these guys Thread!!

SORRY About all this guys.

I realize you and I are not the Same, but that does not mean that we MUST Be Enemies of one another, like the World of Fools do.

Later fellows!!

Paul, Letsargue -- 113014

Caino

BANNED
Banned

You said:

I haven't dodged anything nor have I lied. On another occasion Jesus said "render on to Ceasar the things which are Ceasars....." Acording to your 'guilt by association' twisted logic, Jesus also endorsed everything that Ceasor did simply because he did not desire to come into conflict with Roman laws or Moses barbaric laws. Jesus wasn't here to Reform Judaism, rather he was here to establish the spiritual kingdom of heaven. On still other occasions Jesus healed people of sickness and forgave sin without any sacrifices associated with the acts. Even the Jews naturally evolved away from the primitive laws even though God never told them to stop.

Right Divider

Body part
I haven't dodged anything nor have I lied. On another occasion Jesus said "render on to Ceasar the things which are Ceasars....." Acording to your 'guilt by association' twisted logic, Jesus also endorsed everything that Ceasor did simply because he did not desire to come into conflict with Roman laws or Moses barbaric laws. Jesus wasn't here to Reform Judaism, rather he was here to establish the spiritual kingdom of heaven. On still other occasions Jesus healed people of sickness and forgave sin without any sacrifices associated with the acts. Even the Jews naturally evolved away from the primitive laws even though God never told them to stop.
Indeed you dodged and continue to do so.

None of what you've just said changes the fact that Jesus told His people to KEEP the Law of Moses, including the sacrifices.

"Naturally evolved away from the primitive laws"

Another piece of fanciful nonsense. Those "barbaric" Laws of Moses were given to Him by God.

You continue to try to create a God that you "like". I'm keeping the God that actually exists, thank you very much.

Letsargue

Even though at one time or another you've said every single person on TOL is ignorant and unsaved?

I said that GOD Said; - That there Is (( "No One" )) saved anywhere on Earth!!

(( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!!!

Now leave me and these people ALONE, and Let them say what they believe. - If you are a Christian, ((( Prove them and ME WRONG ))), or go straight the Lake of FIRE where I have already put you!!!

I ((( "KNOW" ))) that I AM totally farther away from the Truth in YOUR foolish Eyes than All these guys put together!!

You all are too foolish to even attempt to Communicate with.

You and the others are very, Very much More Lost than these Guys, and far more Hateful!!

Paul

musterion

Now leave me and these people ALONE, and Let them say what they believe.

You're mostly the one I'm talking to here.

If you are a Christian, ((( Prove them and ME WRONG ))), or go straight the Lake of FIRE where I have already put you!!!
Where YOU already put me? How'd you do that, Paul?

You all are too foolish to even attempt to Communicate with.
Maybe. But by what authority do you have to condemn anyone to the Lake of Fire?

You and the others
Which others, and why? Be a man and name names.

are very, Very much More Lost than these Guys, and far more Hateful!!

Paul
Prove it. You're the one who pridefully calls himself LET'S ARGUE but shuts down his own threads the second someone he can't deal with posts on it. That's what a called-out ignorant loudmouth coward does. You just slandered a whole bunch of us. Be a man and prove what you say is true.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Second Coming

Second Coming

That last sentence caught my eyes. What's that agian? What does UB contain reguarding to the Second Coming. We know the early puritans believed the second coming happened during the destruction of Jerusalem near AD 70.

The second coming of Jesus is certain according to his own words on the subject. Paper 176 is on this very subject -

The Masters Second Coming

Text here

Various quotes within the papers here.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.