The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi Caino and all,

Here we see that a greater outpouring of the Spirit will come after Jesus returns to heaven.

Got news for you, Jesus did return to Heaven about 2,000 years ago!
I guess news doesn't arrive in your Galaxy as swiftly as it does here on
earth? Perhaps, the space craft that was delivering the mail was held
up due to an extended meteorite shower, or such?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight and Caino seem to have a fascination for "Cosmic visitors" and such!
I'll bet they show up at all of the "Star-Trek" conventions! Fully outfitted with
their favorite characters costumes!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight, you stated in the Chat-room that, "GM is ignorant, sad but true!" I
was wondering if you were sad enough to shed huge tears? And, if you are, are
you in the process of sobbing uncontrollably as we speak?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 13 - The Sacred Spheres of Paradise

Paper 13 - The Sacred Spheres of Paradise

~*~*~

Continuing audio/video series from the last Paper 12 here...we now cover Paper 13 on the 'Sacred Spheres of Paradise'. We recall that the Isle of Paradise is at the epi-center of the cosmos, there being 7 sacred spheres for each of the divine personalities of the Paradise Trinity totalling 21 secret worlds which encircle around Paradise in between it and the circuits of Havona (the divine and central creation of perfection).

Conceptual view of the master universe.

~*~*~

Numerology:

The divine pattern numbers are interesting here as God is typified in multiples of 1, 3 & 7. The singularity of the divine nature holds its oneness and unity....while each member of the Trinity extends a 7-fold expression making 21. If we add these numbers (2 + 1) we come back to 3 which merge back to 1 ....since all are multiples of 1.

Paper 13 - sacred spheres of Paradise

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Cosmology

Cosmology

~*~*~

As we cover the Master Universe and the upcoming paper 14 on the Central and Divine Universe....we must understand the revelators were using the science of that time period as a conceptual frame, so we can relate to those terms with some expanded insight as our scientific knowledge grew in subsequent generations, hence the admitted difficulty with language.

The basic overview of a scale of the Grand Universe with the Isle of Paradise at epicenter encircled by the Central and Divine universe-creation (Havona) with 7 superuniverses evolving around that eternal gravity center (of which our universe abides in the 7th) and then up to 4 outer space levels beyond gives us a basic model of one perspective of cosmic geography.

Correlations to modern science are found in what the papers present since such are analogous points of reference depicting knowledge of such relationships which include aspects that have yet to be confirmed with future discoveries. The UB's primary significance however is it's spiritual value and principled teaching while cosmological concepts are peripheral, being however relative and consistent to the whole and beyond.

Found some good videos on the UB and astronomy to share for those interested. To relate to some of the charts shared previously a basic knowledge of UB cosmology is essential, then seeing how any of it corresponds with the science of astronomy as we know it.

UB Astronomy (John Causland has some good presentation material - see ' Presentations' section).

Enjoy,

Pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
143:1.7 “Today, the unbelievers may taunt you with preaching a gospel of nonresistance and with living lives of nonviolence, but you are the first volunteers of a long line of sincere believers in the gospel of this kingdom who will astonish all mankind by their heroic devotion to these teachings. No armies of the world have ever displayed more courage and bravery than will be portrayed by you and your loyal successors who shall go forth to all the world proclaiming the good news — the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men. The courage of the flesh is the lowest form of bravery. Mind bravery is a higher type of human courage, but the highest and supreme is uncompromising loyalty to the enlightened convictions of profound spiritual realities. And such courage constitutes the heroism of the God-knowing man. And you are all God-knowing men; you are in very truth the personal associates of the Son of Man.”

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(1902.4) 174:5.3 “My Father sent me to this world to reveal his loving-kindness to the children of men, but those to whom I first came have refused to receive me. True, indeed, many of you have believed my gospel for yourselves, but the children of Abraham and their leaders are about to reject me, and in so doing they will reject Him who sent me. I have freely proclaimed the gospel of salvation to this people; I have told them of sonship with joy, liberty, and life more abundant in the spirit. My Father has done many wonderful works among these fear-ridden sons of men. But truly did the Prophet Isaiah refer to this people when he wrote: ‘Lord, who has believed our teachings? And to whom has the Lord been revealed?’ Truly have the leaders of my people deliberately blinded their eyes that they see not, and hardened their hearts lest they believe and be saved. All these years have I sought to heal them of their unbelief that they might be recipients of the Father’s eternal salvation. I know that not all have failed me; some of you have indeed believed my message. In this room now are a full score of men who were once members of the Sanhedrin, or who were high in the councils of the nation, albeit even some of you still shrink from open confession of the truth lest they cast you out of the synagogue. Some of you are tempted to love the glory of men more than the glory of God. But I am constrained to show forbearance since I fear for the safety and loyalty of even some of those who have been so long near me, and who have lived so close by my side."

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You might have something there?

Just a re-occurring observation.

I do enjoy those things! Why is that? Can the urantia papers shine any light on, why I enjoy those things?

Your confession is noted, as your posts prove. For the UB to shed light on anything, one would first have to learn, understand and appreciate what the UB teaches (in general) and particular in order to shine any light on those subjects. Logic is a wonderful thing.

Looks like we're back to square 1, which is a basic education on the papers, instead of assumptions, pot-shots, jabs and ridicule. First things first. As long as assumptions and ridicule continue,...its just a 'hamster-wheel' going nowhere. Nothing comes of that. There are better more important matters to attend to, like the journey of discovery, learning and adventure, which the papers inspire, in your contemplation of 'God', the 'Universe' and the eternal progress and potential of the soul. Consider that.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth be told...........

Truth be told...........

Is this one of your peoples space crafts?

Such is only a chart-depiction of the the Isle of Paradise and central divine universe as revealed in the UB. As one learns the descriptions better, they can relate to such charts. The Isle of Paradise is 'at' the very epi-center of the Grand Universe. All creation evolves, emenates from and is maintained from that divine center, wherein also the Paradise Trinity dwells. Remember,...'God' alone is the 'heart' of all reality, the source of all creation.

The UB has no association with UFO's as entertained in the minds of pop-culture, so your childish correlation with the book with UFO's is misplaced, besides 'mistaken'. There are transport seraphim and other angelic beings that assist in transporting spirit-beings or souls from one location to another, but I don't believe they use metallic materials or 'technology' for such acts. Again,..there are no mention of UFO's or little green men in the UB....AT ALL. All movements or transportation techniques in the mansion-worlds beyond (the spirit-worlds) are done by spiritual means or angelic assistance.

Ufology and different alien humanoid races within the local galaxies or universe systems as known on our world from the early 20th century is an entirely different field and study all its own. I should know, I had a thread on 'ET Theology', dealing with Ufology and physical/psychic contacts and the spiritual teaching transmissions from these various sources. Most of the higher teachings all contain common universal truth-principles concerning energy-thought-consciousness, while some data may be more trustworthy or tenable than others,....its very much the same as in the field of 'theology', with all its variations of doctrine, denominations, cultural dispositions...further conditioned by soul development. There are various stages or levels in the evolution of life. This is basic metaphysics dear :)

~*~*~

UB/UFO connection? links -

Are UFOs real of false?

What is the UFO phenomena all about?

pj

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just a re-occurring observation.

Your confession is noted, as your posts prove. For the UB to shed light on anything, one would first have to learn, understand and appreciate what the UB teaches (in general) and particular in order to shine any light on those subjects. Logic is a wonderful thing.

Do you believe in the following;

Spontaneous human combustion?
Telekinesis?
Soul travel?
Yeti's?
Little green men?
Creatures from other dimensions?
Time travel?
Mental telepathy?
Godzilla?
Giant mushroom people?
Two-headed cyclops complete with horn on the tops of its heads?
UFOs?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Such is only a chart-depiction of the the Isle of Paradise and central divine universe as revealed in the UB. As one learns the descriptions better, they can relate to such charts. The Isle of Paradise is 'at' the very epi-center of the Grand Universe. All creation evolves, emenates from and is maintained from that divine center, wherein also the Paradise Trinity dwells. Remember,...'God' alone is the 'heart' of all reality, the source of all creation.

The UB has no association with UFO's as entertained in the minds of pop-culture, so your childish correlation with the book with UFO's is misplaced, besides 'mistaken'. There are transport seraphim and other angelic beings that assist in transporting spirit-beings or souls from one location to another, but I don't believe they use metallic materials or 'technology' for such acts. Again,..there are no mention of UFO's or little green men in the UB....AT ALL. All movements or transportation techniques in the mansion-worlds beyond (the spirit-worlds) are done by spiritual means or angelic assistance.

Ufology and different alien humanoid races within the local galaxies or universe systems as known on our world from the early 20th century is an entirely different field and study all its own. I should know, I had a thread on 'ET Theology', dealing with Ufology and physical/psychic contacts and the spiritual teaching transmissions from these various sources. Most of the higher teachings all contain common universal truth-principles concerning energy-thought-consciousness, while some data may be more trustworthy or tenable than others,....its very much the same as in the field of 'theology', with all its variations of doctrine, denominations, cultural dispositions...further conditioned by soul development. There are various stages or levels in the evolution of life. This is basic metaphysics dear :)

pj

Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results is said to be a form of insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.