The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

staind.raindrop

We've covered this many times previously here (on the 'Trinity' and the 'Eternal Son', and Jesus being a Creator Son who is the offspring of the Universal Father and the Eternal Son (there are thousands of these Creator Sons who create their own universes and worlds), and have been posting an audio-video series on the papers covering this, see our last video-post on the Trinity here, and going back in the series each divine personality within the Trinity is covered.

There is only One Original Eternal Son, and a host of Creator-Sons that proceed from the original Deities (within the original Trinity).

pj

So... before I go watch a half-hour video, is it safe to say that the 'Eternal Son' is never embodied on earth?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Deity relationships.............

Deity relationships.............

So... before I go watch a half-hour video, is it safe to say that the 'Eternal Son' is never embodied on earth?

The Video series starts with paper 1 until present, you can read along as well from text-version online.

The Eternal Son

6:5.1 The Eternal Son does not personally function in the physical domains, nor does he function, except through the Conjoint Actor, in the levels of mind ministry to creature beings. But these qualifications do not in any manner otherwise limit the Eternal Son in the full and free exercise of all the divine attributes of spiritual omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence.

Only the Creator Sons and other higher orders of divine Sons 'incarnate' among mortals for special purposes. Much information is shared in the papers in great detail. I'd have to refresh in reading :)

pj

staind.raindrop

The Video series starts with paper 1 until present, you can read along as well from text-version online.

The Eternal Son

Only the Creator Sons and other higher orders of divine Sons 'incarnate' among mortals for special purposes. Much information is shared in the papers in great detail. I'd have to refresh in reading :)

pj

Ok, it says that Jesus is some Michael character. Is there detailed info on that guy?

Judson50

so, just read the link on page one and there is WAY too much stuff to find out the jist of this.

Does anyone have a succinct summary of this ideology?

I love reviewing world views and the thing I can't get from this is, its origins. How does this say it came about? How was it revealed to us? ect/

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
so, just read the link on page one and there is WAY too much stuff to find out the jist of this.

I love reviewing world views and the thing I can't get from this is, its origins. How does this say it came about? How was it revealed to us? ect/

Google the 'urantia papers' and you'll find out all you
need to know about this 'anti-Christian cult!'

Aimiel

Yes. Jesus isn't in the UB, it's Jebus, a false god that doesn't exist. It's a bunch of nonsense, pure fiction.
It was channeled by a demon spirit.

Judson50

Google the 'urantia papers' and you'll find out all you
need to know about this 'anti-Christian cult!'

I did that. Its very wordy and very long winded - almost to the point of talking in circles and always linking you to another page - I just gave up trying to find streamlined answers to their claims. Cliff's Notes would be best.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
UB origins, method of transmission.......

UB origins, method of transmission.......

If you keep reading the thread, MUCH has been supplied. For starters -

UB Fellowship (See 'New Readers' section)

Urantia Foundation (FAQs)

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Without Christ's Blood covering your sin, you will be found guilty and be sentenced to the second death, which is also known as Eternal Conscious Torment in the lake of fire.

We've already dealt with the 'blood-atonement' issue.

Also, the problems with 'Eternal Conscious Torment' (ECT) are elaborated here.

pj

Aimiel

We've already dealt with the 'blood-atonement' issue.
Just because you don't believe Truth doesn't make it un-true; nor does it erase The Holy Scriptures. Urantia is a lie, obviously. Christ's Blood is the ONLY way into Heaven. Eternal conscious torment is your only other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.