The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephR

Probably not. Have you been saved?

let me share with You the Gospel before we start,,,,

AHEM,,,, "takes spot on soap box"

Confess in your heart and speak with your mouth now

The Lord Jesus Christ , LIVED and DIED and ROSE the third day, and ye shall have eternal life...

Aimiel

No, we simply cannot, since you make Scripture into foolishness.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

JosephR

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

unto us that live.. this does not apply...

just go away and take your banter where it applies..

JosephR

only a deceptive demon would fight a cross with a cross,,when no fight is needed..

go now,,peace be with you ,,and flee from here

The Father

BANNED
Banned
His good works. He went about doing good: healing all who were oppressed of the devil.

Satan doesn't have any power, except through men who give him a voice in this world. Those who loan their members to him belong to him and give him power over their life by speaking on his behalf. All it takes is one man's tongue to allow the fires of hell to burn things in this world. Without men speaking on behalf of Satan he has no ability to do anything in this world. The problem isn't the men who give him voice, even though we see and hear them, it is the spirit behind them that we are enemies of (if we are Christian). We are to seek to find ways to win them to Christ and in doing so will defeat the enemy by converting his army to God's use. :rapture:

Amiel,

You and other Satan believers claim that Satan masquerades as an angel of light to trick people, so Satan could do good works in disguise according to you. You claim demonic forces can write books. Your beliefs are inconsistent. :devil:

If you haven't read this book that you disagree with then your opinion is from ignorance.

Aimiel

You and other Satan believers claim that Satan masquerades as an angel of light to trick people, so Satan could do good works in disguise according to you.
Not quite. It's actually according to Scripture and they don't do good works, they 'appear' to do good works, but the work they do is designed to be evil and take souls away from Truth.
You claim demonic forces can write books. Your beliefs are inconsistent.
Not at all. Satan inspired the Unholy Bible that Satanists follow. He also inspired the Koran, the Book of Mormon and all the books of unbelief in every false religion.
If you haven't read this book that you disagree with then your opinion is from ignorance.
No, I'm not ignorant of Satan or his works, I simply don't subscribe to it. The UB is a counterfeit Bible and I don't have to read any counterfeits to recognize that they are counterfeit, just as bank tellers don't have to be taught what counterfeit money looks like since they know the look and feel of genuine currency. If you don't subscribe to that principle than you're the one who is ignorant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not quite. It's actually according to Scripture and they don't do good works, they 'appear' to do good works, but the work they do is designed to be evil and take souls away from Truth.Not at all. Satan inspired the Unholy Bible that Satanists follow. He also inspired the Koran, the Book of Mormon and all the books of unbelief in every false religion.No, I'm not ignorant of Satan or his works, I simply don't subscribe to it. The UB is a counterfeit Bible and I don't have to read any counterfeits to recognize that they are counterfeit, just as bank tellers don't have to be taught what counterfeit money looks like since they know the look and feel of genuine currency. If you don't subscribe to that principle than you're the one who is ignorant.

Good post!

The Father

BANNED
Banned
Not quite. It's actually according to Scripture and they don't do good works, they 'appear' to do good works, but the work they do is designed to be evil and take souls away from Truth.Not at all. Satan inspired the Unholy Bible that Satanists follow. He also inspired the Koran, the Book of Mormon and all the books of unbelief in every false religion.No, I'm not ignorant of Satan or his works, I simply don't subscribe to it. The UB is a counterfeit Bible and I don't have to read any counterfeits to recognize that they are counterfeit, just as bank tellers don't have to be taught what counterfeit money looks like since they know the look and feel of genuine currency. If you don't subscribe to that principle than you're the one who is ignorant.

So Satan inspires anything that you don't agree with? That’s what the enemies of Jesus claimed. They say the same thing about the New Testament, they said Jesus was counterfeit as well. With your hateful heart and self righteous demeanor, you seem more aligned with the enemies of Christ than the lovers of truth.

There is only one God, your reverence for the Satan God is false as that was the first great lie of Satan. That makes you a believer in Satan. You have more fear of a renegade angel than trust in God wherever his truth may be revealed.

Aimiel

So Satan inspires anything that you don't agree with?
He certainly inspired a book claiming to refute the blood covenant my Saviour cut at Calvary. He certainly inspired the unholy bible. He also inspires Catholics to think they can do no wrong.
That’s what the enemies of Jesus claimed.
Yeah, so?
They say the same thing about the New Testament, they said Jesus was counterfeit as well.
Yes, and so does the UB. You've chosen the wrong team to play on.
With your hateful heart and self righteous demeanor, you seem more aligned with the enemies of Christ than the lovers of truth.
I know you are, but what am I?
There is only one God, your reverence for the Satan God is false as that was the first great lie of Satan.
If you don't understand that he is the god of this world then you're without understanding.
That makes you a believer in Satan. You have more fear of a renegade angel than trust in God wherever his truth may be revealed.
I trust Christ more than I do me. He is my life. Wish you could say the same. :thumb:

The Father

BANNED
Banned
He certainly inspired a book claiming to refute the blood covenant my Saviour cut at Calvary. He certainly inspired the unholy bible. He also inspires Catholics to think they can do no wrong.Yeah, so?Yes, and so does the UB. You've chosen the wrong team to play on.I know you are, but what am I?If you don't understand that he is the god of this world then you're without understanding.I trust Christ more than I do me. He is my life. Wish you could say the same. :thumb:

You don't seem to know Christ, your insecurity in the presence of Catholics has you projecting your own self righteous thoughts onto others. You say childish things when Jesus taught us to grow up and have real faith.

And there you have it, you just said Satan is God. What an insult to the true God, a fallen angel can't be a God. You believe the lie.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to know Christ, your insecurity in the presence of Catholics has you projecting your own self righteous thoughts onto others. You say childish things when Jesus taught us to grow up and have real faith.

And there you have it, you just said Satan is God. What an insult to the true God, a fallen angel can't be a God. You believe the lie.

Hiya peeps! Im outa the penalty box, all rested up and ready to spread the good news gospel.......but I see the father has been working them over with a little RCC common sense. Are their more like you over there or over here?

Pantheism is the belief in multiple Gods, if Satan is a God, and God is a God, then that’s just stupid thinking. Hi 5's to the man of da cloth!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 10 - The Paradise Trinity

~*~*~

Continuing our audio-video series from here, we move onto Paper 10 on the Paradise Trinity -

Chapters -

1. Self-Distribution of the First Source and Center
2. Deity Personalization
3. The Three Persons of Deity
4. The Trinity Union of Deity
5. Functions of the Trinity
6. The Stationary Sons of the Trinity
7. The Overcontrol of Supremacy
8. The Trinity Beyond the Finite

Text

Some other wonderful threads on the Trinity or trinity-concepts:

- Why the Trinity?
- There is NO Trinity
- The Two Trinities - Masculine and Feminine

I'll share from a general full contextual view in light of the 'Unitarian/Trinitarian' debate existing from the 1st century on....that being very versatile, I can easily relate to both viewpoints, as all relations have their place within the cosmic domain, even up to Deity-relationships and associations, which the Trinity itself is the supreme epitome and original representation from which all proceeding relations follow.

On that note, the 'Paradise Trinity' revealed in the papers is a superb presentation wholly consistent and inherent in the cosmology of the papers, a description of the Deity powers and personalities behind all creation,.... the mind, spirit, forces and will....orchestrating and maintaining life thru-out the cosmos.

Whether one assumes a more traditional Christian Unitarian or Trinitarian POV,....it still holds logically and conceptually that behind all, a 'Paradise Trinity' exists as an eternal corporation sustaining and maintaining all, while various theological views or concepts of man continue on, relating in their own way, by their own point of view, or doctrinal fashion. For traditional Christians interested, they can consider, confirm and compare the information with their current understanding of the Trinity. Its a marvelous subject :)

pj

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yea, the Trinity is basically incomprehensible to the finite mind. The best way to express it for me is a plural manifestation or existential personification of the I AM.

Aimiel

You don't seem to know Christ
Had I ever heard any such thing from someone who actually knows Him, I'd ask them what they mean.
...your insecurity in the presence of Catholics has you projecting your own self righteous thoughts onto others.
I don't have that, for sure, having many friends and relatives who are Catholic. Please guess again.
No, I believe Scripture:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Apparantly the god of this world (whom you seem to believe has no power at all, which is even more foolish than ascribing more power to him than he actually has) has blinded your mind, because you don't believe in The Glorious Gospel which God revealed. Those who love The Light come to The Light. Those who love darkness foment darkness and stay in their dark comfort zone; the worst of which accuse those who actually are true brethren of being infidels. I do hope you won't continue to do so, especially with someone whose faith might be harmed by your actions. I don't have to worry, because of my personal, dynamic and One-on-one relationship with The Lord of Hosts. Please closely examine your posts and attempt to find repentance. The only difference between Judas and Peter is that Peter was granted repentance. Judas did not find any. It's God's Goodness which leads us to repentance.

Romans 2:4
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

I pray I have not said or done anything to offend you, but if I have: I do pray and beg your forgiveness. Please let me know how you feel I might have offended you and I'll correct the behavior. Thanks! :thumb:

Aimiel

Yea, the Trinity is basically incomprehensible to the finite mind. The best way to express it for me is a plural manifestation or existential personification of the I AM.
I use the symbol of a puppet. I picture Christ as a puppet that God put His Right Hand into for 33 years to speak on our level. The Holy Spirit is more of Who God really is than anything we could encounter. We are spirit beings, just like He is. He is our helper.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
9:5.7 "Too often, all too often, you mar your minds by insincerity and sear them with unrighteousness; you subject them to animal fear and distort them by useless anxiety."

Status
Not open for further replies.