The Jesus Club

daqq

So you dismiss Jesus' word?

You and yours dismiss his Testimony. Perhaps if you had thought about what I asked you it might have dawned on you: if indeed you LIVE, you cannot die again because you have already died, for you cannot LIVE until you have first died. If you say that you LIVE and have not died, you will die because you do not LIVE and are dead. And if you do not die and LIVE before your carcass dies, you will die with your carcass and never LIVE. Plain and simple enough for you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You and yours dismiss his Testimony. Perhaps if you had thought about what I asked you it might have dawned on you: if indeed you LIVE, you cannot die again because you have already died, for you cannot LIVE until you have first died. If you say that you LIVE and have not died, you will die because you do not LIVE and are dead. And if you do not die and LIVE before your carcass dies, you will die with your carcass and never LIVE. Plain and simple enough for you?

How did I dismiss?

daqq

How did I dismiss?

That statement was a compound from multiple passages: you do not know the Testimony of the Master? If you do not know his Testimony then you do not have the LIFE in you and are dead. Go eat his flesh and drink his blood if you want to LIVE.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That statement was a compound from multiple passages: you do not know the Testimony of the Master? If you do not know his Testimony then you do not have the LIFE in you and are dead. Go eat his flesh and drink his blood if you want to LIVE.

Jesus is talking about taking up His cross.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
show me the proof.

I know you are twisting my posts.

There are several posters do this kind of stuff.

You don't seem to have faith in your belief.

When one goes very high in mathematics, one does prove without actually proving, as they disprove the counter hypotheses. The game goes on into infinity. It is a game played with numbers, which makes thinking young minds feel very smart.

clefty

I posted the passage with many of the companion contexts. Now you just continue to deny the teachings of Messiah in your ignorance, literally, ignore-ance, for ignoring what he says in favor of your beloved dogmas.

Not denying the teaching of Messiah...He wasn’t teaching on the state of the dead here...

glorydaz

That reminds me of an old saying, "Live once, die twice. Live twice, die once."

drbrumley

Post #200 and #202 in http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Palestinians-A-20th-Century-Creation/page14

You and Steko were talking about MAD, I chimed in because you called him a MAD, I said he was a christian. Your reply was "whatever, I don't believe what MAD teaches and spread." Now I agree with Steko alot.....esp on issues what you call MAD. When one says whatever, and this is how I took this particular example, was no he is not a christian. And that's just one example.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Post #200 and #202 in http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Palestinians-A-20th-Century-Creation/page14

You and Steko were talking about MAD, I chimed in because you called him a MAD, I said he was a christian. Your reply was "whatever, I don't believe what MAD teaches and spread." Now I agree with Steko alot.....esp on issues what you call MAD. When one says whatever, and this is how I took this particular example, was no he is not a christian. And that's just one example.

So you deny steko is MAD?

drbrumley

then why do you fight against Christians who are promoting to be obedient to Jesus?

I don't.....I fight against non biblical principles.

I have no doubt in my mind your sincere when you say you love Jesus. I have no doubt in my mind your sincere when you say we need to obey him. And you will never get an argument from me if you said the only way to heaven is thru Jesus. But when you deny basic christian thought because well, it's mainstream or some other stupid remark, I will defend my faith, that I can assure you.