The Gospel That Makes All Religions Worthless

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert, this is the portion that I am asking about. How can you be reconciled to someone if you don't even exist yet?

God does not see things the way that we do. Jesus was the "Lamb of God" slain from the foundation of the world, Revelation 13:8. I believe that God sees the whole picture at one time. Where we only see things one day at a time. All of the sins of humanity have been atoned for in Jesus Christ, 1 John 2:2.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Robert, your religion is worthless so you think all religion is worthless.

Wrong again.

beloved57

No one will be justified by their religion. If anything, their religion will cause them to perish.

You teach that man is justified by doing a requirement, thats man religion all day ! Required means:

something that is necessary for something else to happen or be done

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that man is justified by doing a requirement, thats man religion all day ! Required means:

something that is necessary for something else to happen or be done

The Gospel calls for a response. We who hear and believe respond with a heart full of love, faith and and thanksgiving. No response to the Gospel is a response that means you don't believe it.

Robert Pate

Banned
A requirement is a law. You teach salvation by works of law. That's a false gospel!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

God will be interested to hear that in the judgment, before you go off into the flames.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

So, you just hang on there and don't respond. We don't want the likes of you in heaven anyway.

beloved57

God will be interested to hear that in the judgment, before you go off into the flames.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

So, you just hang on there and don't respond. We don't want the likes of you in heaven anyway.
You teach salvation by works of law. That's not of God!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app