The Elephant In the Room

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Too tough to answer, huh?

:think:

No sarcasm.

Because I am a sinner without Jesus, but with Jesus I am declared Perfect and Sinless by the merits of He alone.

With Sarcasm.

What does a driver do?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No sarcasm.

Because I am a sinner without Jesus, but with Jesus I am declared Perfect and Sinless by the merits of He alone.

With Sarcasm.

What does a driver do?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

You're really making a name for yourself Nameless

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Too tough to answer, huh?

:think:

In deliberation, I'm awarding you with the badge of confusion.

87db7f7948201cbee19414b78a8ec34a.jpg

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus is not responsible for our actions or our sins. He holds us accountable for what we say and do. He expects us to take responsibility for our actions. If we make a mistake he expects us to turn and take a different path.

Jesus told a woman to go and sin no more. Do you think he was being naive, not understanding the human mind? Or did he mean what he said?

No one forces us to sin... so don't.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Elephant In the Room

Jesus is not responsible for our actions or our sins. He holds us accountable for what we say and do. He expects us to take responsibility for our actions. If we make a mistake he expects us to turn and take a different path.

Did you just use the general term "us" to admit you make mistakes and are constantly relying on Jesus for forgiveness and to spiritually Grow?

Jesus told a woman to go and sin no more. Do you think he was being naive, not understanding the human mind? Or did he mean what he said?

Indeed.

Jesus isn't responsible for sin, but took on every sin of ALL when He was on the cross and its consequences as well, so we could focus on more important matters like Faith, Hope and Love.

Just in case you ever make a mistake Jamie, or have a struggle in your life,

Remember I told you that someone telling you to Don't sin is like telling a Homeless person to buy a house.

See, Jesus didn't do that.... He bought a mansion for the homeless person and told them to invite their homeless buddies. (The rent is free, but it's Jesus house provided out of LOVE......... If that Love were to fail, all who inhabit the house would be evicted)

I'm pretty sure I don't want you holding the deed to the mansion.

Epoisses

Sin is not an action it is a state of mind. You are so legalistic aren't ya?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Sin is a homonym.

Sin is transgression of God's law. A trespass.

Sin is also the above, plus the guilt of the moral offense imputed to the moral offender.

Frequent misunderstandings arise because these homonyms are inadvertently equivocated.

If I strike you in the face, that's a trespass.
If you struck me first and look like you're going to do it again, then I can't be guilty of that trespass.
If I've just sucker-punched you, then I can.

Epoisses

Sin is a homonym.

Sin is transgression of God's law. A trespass.

Sin is also the above, plus the guilt of the moral offense imputed to the moral offender.

Frequent misunderstandings arise because these homonyms are inadvertently equivocated.

If I strike you in the face, that's a trespass.
If you struck me first and look like you're going to do it again, then I can't be guilty of that trespass.
If I've just sucker-punched you, then I can.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.(Gal. 5:14)

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Rom. 13:10

Agape is the fulfilling of the law ergo an absence of love is the transgression of the law.