The divinity of Jesus Christ.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 - God Himself is the Redeemer of Israel. (Isa. 41:14)

2 - As you see, the Lord Himself, the King of Israel is Israel's own Redeemer.

3 - Here, Paul was speaking about Jesus and he did not know that Jesus did not preach to the Gentiles. He even forbade his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. (Mat. 10:5,6)

4 - Here, Paul preached about Jesus as part of the Trinity although in body in contradiction to Deut. 4:15,16.

5 - As God, Jesus raised the dead in contradiction to God Himself for having inspired His prophets with the Word that once dead no one will ever return from the grave. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23)

6 - Neither is he who should come nor should you wait for another. The Messiah is according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13.

The Bible has lots of contradictions in both the Old and New Testaments. Jesus had warned not to sew the new cloth onto the old or put the new wine into the old wineskins. The religion of Jesus was a clear departure from the evolved religion of Judaism. The new gospel writings should never have been attached to the old false prophets of Israel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is NOT God He is the Son of God

And the Son has all authority over heaven and earth. He imparts eternal life to those the Father gives to him.

The Creator is referred to in scripture as God and Jesus Christ made everything that was made. Jesus Christ in conjunction with the Most High is Creator.

achduke

The Bible has lots of contradictions in both the Old and New Testaments. Jesus had warned not to sew the new cloth onto the old or put the new wine into the old wineskins. The religion of Jesus was a clear departure from the evolved religion of Judaism. The new gospel writings should never have been attached to the old false prophets of Israel.

What contradictions? Can you give a few examples? Judaism has leaven but what is wrong with the OT.

keypurr

i retract my previous posts to you about Christ and that He IS God. He plainly states many many times that He is SENT from the Father God to fulfill God's Word and scriptures. Jesus is NOT God He is the Son of God

Amen, you see truth.

j4jesus09

Yes, 2nd Peter 1:3-4 3

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 4by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.

keypurr

The divinity of Jesus Christ.

I agree that there are contradictions in scripture but when that happens it is most often that we are not seeing fully what is being said. It is very easy to assume something that is not there.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What contradictions? Can you give a few examples? Judaism has leaven but what is wrong with the OT.

Well the flood and young earth are obviously not true, but details in narratives were not accurate.

Saul kills himself:

1 Samuel 31:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

Saul kills himself:

1 Chronicles 10:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Then said Saul to his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. So Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

No, it was the Philistines who killed Saul:

2 Samuel 21:12King James Version (KJV)

12 And David went and took the bones of Saul and the bones of Jonathan his son from the men of Jabeshgilead, which had stolen them from the street of Bethshan, where the Philistines had hanged them, when the Philistines had slain Saul in Gilboa...

Or was it God?

1 Chronicles 10:13King James Version (KJV)

13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the Lord, even against the word of the Lord, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;​

achduke

Well the flood and young earth are obviously not true, but details in narratives were not accurate.

Saul kills himself:

1 Samuel 31:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

Saul kills himself:

1 Chronicles 10:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Then said Saul to his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. So Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

No, it was the Philistines who killed Saul:

2 Samuel 21:12King James Version (KJV)

12 And David went and took the bones of Saul and the bones of Jonathan his son from the men of Jabeshgilead, which had stolen them from the street of Bethshan, where the Philistines had hanged them, when the Philistines had slain Saul in Gilboa...

Or was it God?

1 Chronicles 10:13King James Version (KJV)

13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the Lord, even against the word of the Lord, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;​

I do not see anything wrong with the death of Saul. He died for his transgression committed against the Lord. The Philistines struck the mortal blow but Saul took it upon himself to finish the job as to try and not give the Philistines credit.

Ben Masada

And the Son has all authority over heaven and earth. He imparts eternal life to those the Father gives to him.

The Creator is referred to in scripture as God and Jesus Christ made everything that was made. Jesus Christ in conjunction with the Most High is Creator.

No wonder the NT is called the Greek text. Greek Mythology runs rampant throughout the pages of the NT. Jesus did not impart eternal life even upon himself. Jesus had a beginning. Whoever has had a beginning, has lost its right to eternal life. Eternal life is something without a beginning and without an end. Only God is eternal.

Ben Masada

1 - The Bible has lots of contradictions in both the Old and New Testaments.

2 - Jesus had warned not to sew the new cloth onto the old or put the new wine into the old wineskins.

3 - The religion of Jesus was a clear departure from the evolved religion of Judaism. The new gospel writings should never have been ateltached to the old false prophets of Israel.

1 - Well, share with me the contradictions of the Tanach. Perhaps I'll
be able to help.

2 - That's absolutely not true. Jesus warned nothing about those ritual rules. He rather declared to have come to confirm all the laws down to the letter; even the dot of the letter.

3 - This sounds anti-semitic language.

eddie17

Well ive just read a book called "did the first christians worship jesus"? by james dunn,very good and a real eye opener.Please read before making assumptions about jesus and God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I do not see anything wrong with the death of Saul. He died for his transgression committed against the Lord. The Philistines struck the mortal blow but Saul took it upon himself to finish the job as to try and not give the Philistines credit.

We disagree.

Cruciform

Well ive just read a book called "did the first christians worship jesus"? by james dunn,very good and a real eye opener.Please read before making assumptions about jesus and God.
Also highly recommended:

51-wQRmzyDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bowman & Komoszewski, PUTTING JESUS IN HIS PLACE: The Case for the Deity of Christ (Kregel, 2007)

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

keypurr

That is, God by Nature or Essence. Therefore, to say that Jesus Christ is "fully divine" is to state that He is "entirely God by Nature or Essence."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

I think Websters Dictionary disagrees with you friend.

I know I do. I see it as God like.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus of Nazareth was a miraculous person, always both human and divine in one personality reality.

Cruciform

I think Websters Dictionary disagrees with you friend.
Webster's isn't a theological dictionary, and so is simply unreliable regarding technical theological terminology. Back to Post #55.

I know I do. I see it as God like.
That's what makes your personal belief on this point decidedly heterodox.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+