The divinity of Jesus Christ.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is Jesus divine or not. Support your position with scripture.

So the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. (Exodus 33:11 NKJV)

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(John 5:37 NKJV)​

keypurr

How many Gods are there?

I believe in only one, the Father.

So does Christ.

Christ has a God, the God he prays to, the God he went to, the God that sent him. The God that made him Lord. The God that raised him from the dead. God can not die.

Since there is only one God it proves that Jesus Christ is not God. He is the son of God, made Lord of all by his God.

That should answer your question my friend. I understand why you think differently.

keypurr

The divinity of Jesus Christ.

Was Christ divine, he was godlike, he was a created form of God, he was holy.

But there is only one true God, the Father..

keypurr

Yes, I see Christ as a divine being, but not the most high God.
I see Jesus as the flesh son that Christ was sent to dwell in.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Amen. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is NOT God. Jesus has no power except FROM The Father who sent Him -

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus has no power except FROM The Father who sent Him

But the Father has given Jesus all authority.

And Jesus came and spoke to them saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matthew 28:18 NKJV)​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

You used to deny He had a pre-existence, now here you admit He existed before He took upon Him the form of flesh and blood.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Amen. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is NOT God. Jesus has no power except FROM The Father who sent Him -

True in regard to His ministry of 3 years, however He now is---

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

The same will occur for all true believers of the resurrection as He was.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 14:9 states: "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How many Gods are there?

I believe in only one, the Father.

So does Christ.

Christ has a God, the God he prays to, the God he went to, the God that sent him. The God that made him Lord. The God that raised him from the dead. God can not die.

Since there is only one God it proves that Jesus Christ is not God. He is the son of God, made Lord of all by his God.

That should answer your question my friend. I understand why you think differently.

We sure don't understand why you think differently? Oh, yes we do,
you're trusting in your own imagination/theories.