The deadly consequences of denying limited atonement !

beloved57

Atonement is has been made available to all, however, not all have decided to confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in their heart that God has raised him from the dead. Romans 10:9-10

You dont believe that Jesus Christ is 100 % responsible for Salvation. Thats unbelief !

oatmeal

You dont believe that Jesus Christ is 100 % responsible for Salvation. Thats unbelief !

So you dismiss Romans 10:9? You do not believe that people have rejected God, His word and His son and those who share God's word with people.

Your might want to rethink your conclusion.

beloved57

So you dismiss Romans 10:9? You do not believe that people have rejected God, His word and His son and those who share God's word with people.

Your might want to rethink your conclusion.

Im fine with Rom 10:9. However that verse doesnt save you from denying that Salvation is 100% of Jesus Christ !

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You received a lie, and reject the truth.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Yeah, that's the garbage condescending position of most on TOL and everywhere else when someone doesn't agree wholly with one's specific tangents of doctrinal perception. I've been plenty guilty of this myself, and it's disgusting.

Go fruitlessly argue with others in condemnation. I'm in Christ for all everlasting. Expend your efforts in some way that isn't futile. Forum posturing is most often idle words, just like yours here and mine in many previous posts.

beloved57

Yeah, that's the garbage condescending position of most on TOL and everywhere else when someone doesn't agree wholly with one's specific tangents of doctrinal perception. I've been plenty guilty of this myself, and it's disgusting.

Go fruitlessly argue with others in condemnation. I'm in Christ for all everlasting. Expend your efforts in some way that isn't futile. Forum posturing is most often idle words, just like yours here and mine in many previous posts.

No matter how you try to express yourself, you deny that Christ in His Person and Work is 100 % responsible for ones Salvation. I know this because you believe that even after Christ's death, many are still lost !

Right Divider

Body part
1Tim 4:10 (KJV)
(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

jsanford108

You have been given spiritual facts, "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

What version of the Bible do you read/quote from? I ask because every quote and reference you provide is edited in some capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

No matter how you try to express yourself, you deny that Christ in His Person and Work is 100 % responsible for ones Salvation. I know this because you believe that even after Christ's death, many are still lost !

Hello friend. First off, I always appreciate how you call out Truster and Robert Hate.

Second, in relation to this thread, and your quote, do you think everyone is going to heaven?

jsanford108

Are you implying that you can't understand what the verse means? I don't edit I simply correct.

No, I get what you imply.

So you "correct" the Bible? Meaning that you don't trust what is written/transcribed? Or that you, for lack of better terminology, know better?

jsanford108

Do you want to discuss the points I made?

Only the one directed towards atonement. I do not believe I have ever crossed a point made by you that I disagree with. Granted, I don't scour the forum looking for quotes I agree or disagree with.

I agree that we should trust in the salvation promised by Christ, which I do not think Truster and Pate, do. But your phrasing in the comment about how people can be lost since Christ's death would slightly concern one, given that Scripture indicates that there are some who will refuse Christ. So, I would say that there are some who are lost and doomed for hell. However, as long as they are alive,
I believe they have a chance for salvation.

beloved57

Only the one directed towards atonement. I do not believe I have ever crossed a point made by you that I disagree with. Granted, I don't scour the forum looking for quotes I agree or disagree with.

I agree that we should trust in the salvation promised by Christ, which I do not think Truster and Pate, do. But your phrasing in the comment about how people can be lost since Christ's death would slightly concern one, given that Scripture indicates that there are some who will refuse Christ. So, I would say that there are some who are lost and doomed for hell. However, as long as they are alive,
I believe they have a chance for salvation.

Rabbit trail!

Truster

No, I get what you imply.

So you "correct" the Bible? Meaning that you don't trust what is written/transcribed? Or that you, for lack of better terminology, know better?

James Strong said that all translators are traitors and he being a translator should know why. So do I and instead of relying on the arm of the flesh I use every means and ability at my disposal to check.

If you realised how stupid your questions are you'd shut up in future until you know what it is you are talking about.

jsanford108

James Strong said that all translators are traitors and he being a translator should know why. So do I and instead of relying on the arm of the flesh I use every means and ability at my disposal to check.

If you realised how stupid your questions are you'd shut up in future until you know what it is you are talking about.

No I get it. You alter verses to fit an idea of your own. Jehovah's Witnesses do the same thing. Their alterations to the Bible are extremely similar to yours.

My questions are meant to illustrate the sinister nature and consequence of altering Scripture. Combine that with the promotion of your own conceived doctrines, and you can easily see the fallacy that is "Truster's Doctrine."

jsanford108

Rabbit trail!

I didn't see Peter Cottontail. It wasn't a rabbit trail. I simply inserted my belief, to ask what yours was, in relation to atonement. That isn't a rabbit trail; it is honest discussion.

If it isn't a discussion that you desire to have, then I can respect a decline. And I would caution against using labels, such as "rabbit trail," without demonstrating how that conclusion was reached/labeled, as that can lead to assumptions of ignorance by either party.

beloved57

I didn't see Peter Cottontail. It wasn't a rabbit trail. I simply inserted my belief, to ask what yours was, in relation to atonement. That isn't a rabbit trail; it is honest discussion.

If it isn't a discussion that you desire to have, then I can respect a decline. And I would caution against using labels, such as "rabbit trail," without demonstrating how that conclusion was reached/labeled, as that can lead to assumptions of ignorance by either party.

Its a lot of things you didn't see.