The deadly consequences of denying limited atonement !

Truster

No I get it. You alter verses to fit an idea of your own. Jehovah's Witnesses do the same thing. Their alterations to the Bible are extremely similar to yours.

My questions are meant to illustrate the sinister nature and consequence of altering Scripture. Combine that with the promotion of your own conceived doctrines, and you can easily see the fallacy that is "Truster's Doctrine."

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You have a visceral grasp on doctrine instead of a spiritual comprehension.

jsanford108

The fact that you ask the question means you wouldn't comprehend the answer.

Meaning you do not know of what you speak. I just want you to explain it. So that we may all know how you explain it.

If you asked me about biochemical factors that allow the synthesis of proteins, I would not dismiss you with "the fact you ask means you wouldn't comprehend the answer." I would explain it to you. Arrogance is a sign of pride. And pride comes before the fall. So, enlighten me to your explanation.

Truster

Meaning you do not know of what you speak. I just want you to explain it. So that we may all know how you explain it.

If you asked me about biochemical factors that allow the synthesis of proteins, I would not dismiss you with "the fact you ask means you wouldn't comprehend the answer." I would explain it to you. Arrogance is a sign of pride. And pride comes before the fall. So, enlighten me to your explanation.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

jsanford108

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Seems you are now twisting Scripture to use as an excuse.

Revelation 22 warns against editing the Word of God. Yet, you have sufficiently demonstrated that you do this. You even stated yourself that you made them better.

When prompted to demonstrate how you know better than myself, or others, you simply say "we cannot understand." When asked to explain this, you dismiss it with a verse, which does not fit the scenario or circumstance that exists here. The logical and rational conclusion, due to the absence of a valid explanation on your part, combined with the evidence put forth by you, is that you are a false prophet bearing false doctrines.

Truster

Seems you are now twisting Scripture to use as an excuse.

Revelation 22 warns against editing the Word of God. Yet, you have sufficiently demonstrated that you do this. You even stated yourself that you made them better.

When prompted to demonstrate how you know better than myself, or others, you simply say "we cannot understand." When asked to explain this, you dismiss it with a verse, which does not fit the scenario or circumstance that exists here. The logical and rational conclusion, due to the absence of a valid explanation on your part, combined with the evidence put forth by you, is that you are a false prophet bearing false doctrines.

The word editing does not appear in the canon of scripture. If you intend to accuse me then please afford me the courtesy of being accurate.

jsanford108

The word editing does not appear in the canon of scripture. If you intend to accuse me then please afford me the courtesy of being accurate.

What is editing other than word editing?

Let's eat some food! Let's eat some people!

All I did was word editing.

jsanford108

At this point, I am just done. We are off topic, you have no sense of discussion, and you contribute little to it. I am sure I will meet you again on another thread.

Enjoy your position as Grand Authority of Trusterism.