The Covid Cold...Just How Ignorant...

Arthur Brain

The professional disinformation agent quotes other sources than himself. He pushes nonsense as a means of distraction and creating confusion. The number one example of this is Fauci. Look how often he flip flops on statements creating massive public confusion. Look at who he quotes as sources. He's being paid millions a year to be the front man for very powerful people. You don't think so? Explain why he is not residing in prison and still maintains a powerful position in government after decades of fraudulent behavior. Try going before Congress and lying to it in a very obvious manner and see what happens to you.

Now compare AB's and Fauci's behavior.
Um, yeah, your basement needs some more tin foil dude...

Arthur Brain

His problem is a hatred of truth and an inability to form coherent arguments.

Typically, he relies on his Darwinist allies for material to parrot.
Oh, I have no such problem as your brand of 'truth' and 'coherent argument' generally tend to revolve around puerile diversionary rubbish, childish soundbites and as evidenced here, even lies about someone with an opposing argument. Been your MO for years.

Arthur Brain

Anyone else recognize this type of response from AB? I do. He's made it repeatedly over time when he has no response. He immediately goes to questioning the sanity of the person who has revealed him for who he is.

That is a hallmark of the professional disinformation agent.
My response was in relation to a post of Stripe's that wasn't addressing the topic but rather an irrelevant sidebar that wasn't salient to me in the slightest. Still, no wonder you'd lap it up then.

"Professional disinformation agent?!"

:ROFLMAO:

Ya, you got me. I get paid loads for being on here!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What you write is worth nothing
But you won't explain how what I say cannot be correct.

Organisms adapt to their environment.

It's true, but all Brain has is invective.

The vaccines alter the environment of the virus.

Accurate, but Brain is dismissive.

The vaccines are driving the pandemic.

A reasonable conclusion given the facts, but without a professional Darwinist to hold his hand, Brain has nothing of value to offer in response to a commonsense, useful, on-topic post.

way 2 go

. It's not as if there aren't exemptions for folk.
is this to far ?

The government is attempting to avoid potential legal action by directing companies not to fire the unvaccinated, but simply to not pay them while telling employees not to show up to work under threat of being fined if they do so.

Those found to be working without a vaccine passport could be punished with fines of up to €1,500.

Screenshot_2021-09-26 Emily Burns😊 #SmilesMatter DM’s OK ( Emily_Burns_V) Twitter.png

Arthur Brain

But you won't explain how what I say cannot be correct.

Organisms adapt to their environment.

It's true, but all Brain has is invective.

The vaccines alter the environment of the virus.

Accurate, but Brain is dismissive.

The vaccines are driving the pandemic.

A reasonable conclusion given the facts, but without a professional Darwinist to hold his hand, Brain has nothing of value to offer in response to a commonsense, useful, on-topic post.
So, still no cite then? Just the usual, lame 'Darwinist' tropes?

A reasonable conclusion is that you haven't got anything to back up your supposition or you'd have provided it by now.

Arthur Brain

is this to far ?

The government is attempting to avoid potential legal action by directing companies not to fire the unvaccinated, but simply to not pay them while telling employees not to show up to work under threat of being fined if they do so.

Those found to be working without a vaccine passport could be punished with fines of up to €1,500.

View attachment 1863
If it's legit (which zerohedge sure isn't) then absolutely. Any sane source to back this up?

Arthur Brain

good to know

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, that's not saying that everyone has to be vaccinated in order to work:

"All employees will be required to prove that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19, are recovering from the infection, or have recently tested negative for the virus."

way 2 go

"All employees will be required to prove that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19, are recovering from the infection, or have recently tested negative for the virus."
Any worker who fails to present a valid COVID-19 health certificate will be suspended without pay after five days, but cannot be sacked. Those non-vaccinated could also be fined up to €1,500.

Arthur Brain

Any worker who fails to present a valid COVID-19 health certificate will be suspended without pay after five days, but cannot be sacked. Those non-vaccinated could also be fined up to €1,500.
You didn't address the salient part I quoted from your latter cite. Is this from your 'zerosense' one? Otherwise, it isn't mandatory for anyone in work to get vaccinated but it is mandatory to show that they aren't infected in essence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Keep reading:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You didn't address the salient part I quoted from your latter cite. Is this from your 'zerosense' one? Otherwise, it isn't mandatory for anyone in work to get vaccinated but it is mandatory to show that they aren't infected in essence.

It's not mandatory to get vaccinated.... Unless you want to not be suspended from work without pay and even fined...

In other words: if a person wants to continue living like a normal human being, it is mandatory for them to get vaccinated.