The Covid Cold...Just How Ignorant...

marke

Yep. Anyone who equates Covid with a mild case of flu or that it has similar outcomes is an idiot or lamentably thick, plain and simple. That some experience similar to the point of no noticeable ill effects doesns't render this virus a 'mild flu' by any stretch as evidenced by the number of deaths. Had it been a 'mild flu' we wouldn't have had the need for lockdowns and safety protocols. Frankly, those of you who whinge on about mask mandates, social distancing, santising procedures etc curtailing civil liberty wanna stop being a bunch of whining pansies and just crack on with it. It's not as if there aren't exemptions for folk.
Different victims experience different symptoms of covid but that still does not justify mask and distancing mandates in efforts to snuff out covid or minimize its spread.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who equates Covid with a mild case of flu or that it has similar outcomes is an idiot or lamentably thick, plain and simple.

Great. When you find someone who does that, you'll have that list of banal insults to throw at them.

Had it been a 'mild flu' we wouldn't have had the need for lockdowns and safety protocols.

The lockdowns were pointless.

Frankly, those of you who whinge on about mask mandates, social distancing, santising procedures etc curtailing civil liberty wanna stop being a bunch of whining pansies and just crack on with it. It's not as if there aren't exemptions for folk.

What planet are you on?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What cornflake packet did you get that from?

Organisms adapt to their environment.

Changing their environment drives adaptation.

The vaccines changed the environment for SARS-CoV-2.

The vaccines are driving the pandemic.

It's astounding how swiftly concepts that atheists once so eagerly used to justify their Darwinism get tossed out when they see the bright shiny object of totalitarianism.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Great. When you find someone who does that, you'll have that list of banal insults to throw at them.

The lockdowns were pointless.

What planet are you on?

You:

The lockdowns were not 'pointless' but it's no surprise that you equate emergency measures in the face of a pandemic as being either useless or 'totalitarian'. Given that you've repeatedly stated that Covid is over or implied such then your ignorance is nothing new.

Earth, unlike some of you lot.

Arthur Brain

Organisms adapt to their environment.

Changing their environment drives adaptation.

The vaccines changed the environment for SARS-CoV-2.

It's astounding how swiftly concepts that atheists once so eagerly used to justify their Darwinism get tossed out when they see the bright shiny object of totalitarianism.
Again, where are you getting this from? Cite?

What on earth are you blabbering on about with your latter bunk? Are you ill or something? What has atheism or 'Darwinism' got to do with any of this? Sure ain't applicable to me and neither is totalitarianism. Stop being a loon and stay on point.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope.

Never did I ever equate COVID-19 to a "mild case of the flu."

The lockdowns were not 'pointless'

They were and still are.

but it's no surprise that you equate emergency measures in the face of a pandemic as being either useless or 'totalitarian'.

Slow down. Breathe. Now try grammar.

Given that you've repeatedly stated that Covid is over or implied such then your ignorance is nothing new.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, where are you getting this from? Cite?What on earth are you blabbering on about with your latter bunk? Are you ill or something? What has atheism or 'Darwinism' got to do with any of this? Sure ain't applicable to me and neither is totalitarianism. Stop being a loon and stay on point.
When you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit.

Last edited:

marke

You:

The lockdowns were not 'pointless' but it's no surprise that you equate emergency measures in the face of a pandemic as being either useless or 'totalitarian'. Given that you've repeatedly stated that Covid is over or implied such then your ignorance is nothing new.

Earth, unlike some of you lot.
Early efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus did not work but leftists don't know what else to do so they double down on foolishness by ramping up enforcement of measures that do not work.

marke

What on earth are you blabbering on about with your latter bunk? Are you ill or something? What has atheism or 'Darwinism' got to do with any of this? Sure ain't applicable to me and neither is totalitarianism. Stop being a loon and stay on point.
Vaccines are about mutation, something Darwin put a lot of stock in because he had little respect for the literal truth of God's Word. Vaccines enable dangerous viruses to mutate, therefore enabling them to be more pervasive. n other words, vaccines are quite possibly making the pandemic worse.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vaccines are about mutation, something Darwin put a lot of stock in because he had little respect for the literal truth of God's Word. Vaccines enable dangerous viruses to mutate, therefore enabling them to be more pervasive. n other words, vaccines are quite possibly making the pandemic worse.
"Mutation" is the language of the Darwinist. Organisms do mutate, but that does not contribute to adaptation.

Arthur Brain

When you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit.
I don't throw stones at dogs and if you do then you deserve to have the pack give you something to yelp about. Otherwise, you missed as nothing you said was remotely on point and just feeble. If I was an atheist I'd admit it, hardly be something to be shy about. I ain't, just as I'm not a totalitarian or support anything resembling.

Got anything relevant or is just gonna be the same ole' Stripey bunk?

Arthur Brain

Nope.

Never did I ever equate COVID-19 to a "mild case of the flu."

They were and still are.

Slow down. Breathe. Now try grammar.

Cite? Cos otherwise you got nuthin. You equated the outcomes as such as your post explicitly stated.

I can breathe easy enough thanks including when I wear a mask and my grammar's fine. I ain't writing a dissertation on here.

Again, cite? Your word ain't worth squat.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Gary K

Banned

Anyone else recognize this type of response from AB? I do. He's made it repeatedly over time when he has no response. He immediately goes to questioning the sanity of the person who has revealed him for who he is.

That is a hallmark of the professional disinformation agent.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone else recognize this type of response from AB? I do. He's made it repeatedly over time when he has no response. He immediately goes to questioning the sanity of the person who has revealed him for who he is.

That is a hallmark of the professional disinformation agent.
His problem is a hatred of truth and an inability to form coherent arguments.

Typically, he relies on his Darwinist allies for material to parrot.

Gary K

Banned
His problem is a hatred of truth and an inability to form coherent arguments.

Typically, he relies on his Darwinist allies for material to parrot.
The professional disinformation agent quotes other sources than himself. He pushes nonsense as a means of distraction and creating confusion. The number one example of this is Fauci. Look how often he flip flops on statements creating massive public confusion. Look at who he quotes as sources. He's being paid millions a year to be the front man for very powerful people. You don't think so? Explain why he is not residing in prison and still maintains a powerful position in government after decades of fraudulent behavior. Try going before Congress and lying to it in a very obvious manner and see what happens to you.

Now compare AB's and Fauci's behavior.