ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Before you go........... on behalf of the Mid Acts Dispensationalists, I'd like to present you with a copy of their bible

Before you head off to your daily "Holy Ghost Bartender" "Happy Hour," enjoying those "the anointing" shots, would you present me the following? I need to shoot down those wackos, who say that you don't have enough faith, to raise the dead...........

hinn-ghost-gun.jpg

Amen? Puraizzzze Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!

Arsenios

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Nor should it have... Had they been able to ADD TO Paul, then he would have been lacking in the Apostolic Gifts of Christ...

So stay with me...

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Your translation added to the Bible - It ADULTERATED the words AND the messge of Holy Writ... Here ARE the words, and I will give them a transliterated rendering for you:

BYZ –
αλλα τουναντιον ιδοντες (5631)
But on the contrary, they perceived

οτι πεπιστευμαι (5769) το ευαγγελιον
that I had been entrusted the Gospel

της ακροβυστιας
of the uncircumcision

καθως πετρος
exactly as had Peter

της περιτομης
of the circumcision

You see, your translation ADDS TO THE BIBLE another word, which IS NOT THERE in the Greek, and that word is the second GOSPEL...

There is ONE GOSPEL, with Peter entrusted with IT for the Jews, and with Paul entrusted with IT for the Gentiles...

That is why they extended the "Right Hand of Communion" to Paul... NOT because he had a DIFFERENT GOSPEL (God forbid!)... But because he had the SAME GOSPEL - They could see the Grace WITHIN Paul, and they KNEW that Grace because they HAD (and still have, fwiw) it within themselves...

And when you HAVE that Grace, another man cannot add to you...

Arsenios

Last edited:

musterion

Mat_15:18
But those things which proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and
they defile the man.

Christ's very words,

God Bless you, my Brother...

Will you please pray for me?

Arsenios

You're not my brother. Few on TOL are. Contradictory gospels will do that and you're an enemy of the one I believe.

Arsenios

Show where Peter ever acted on that fact, even in the vision.

Acts 10 -

He baptized Gentiles,
Who eat all those nasty things
That us oh so superior
and self-respecting
and Law abiding
religious Jewish behemothic TYPES
won't touch!

Mind you...

Arsenios

Arsenios

You're not my brother.
Few on TOL are.
Contradictory gospels will do that and
you're an enemy of the one I believe.

You did well not to capitalize "one"...

Will you give me your blessing and pray for me?

You are my brother, whether or not you acknowledge me as yours...

God Bless you Mysterion the nameless...

Arsenios

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Are these not YOUR words?

you an idiot
and a fraud.

That makes you my great benefactor...

Arsenios

That cursing looks especially terrible, all blown up and yellowed/redded like that! I wonder how loud and big those words will be when presented in Christ's Judgment?

Arsenios

Do you have a need to know, Maharishi Jeff?

I still don't bless wolves, or junkies. Pass.

How can I pray for you by name if I do not know your name?

And how can I obey Paul if I do not pray for you?

"Being reviled, we Bless..."

You DID bless me yesterday...

Would you please pray for me by my name?

That is my real name, you know...

Just your first name...

Your post was almost civil...

But you still revile me, so I obey Paul and bless you...

God Bless you, my friend...

Arsenios

john w

Hall of Fame
That cursing looks especially terrible, all blown up and yellowed/redded like that! I wonder how loud and big those words will be when presented in Christ's Judgment?

Like all the trashy words you've littered on this site, PigPen, and the filth of your Clavinism? Actress.....The Academy Awards ended.

john w

Hall of Fame
How can I pray for you by name if I do not know your name?

And how can I obey Paul if I do not pray for you?

"Being reviled, we Bless..."

You DID bless me yesterday...

Would you please pray for me by my name?

That is my real name, you know...

Just your first name...

Your post was almost civil...

But you still revile me, so I obey Paul and bless you...

God Bless you, my friend...

Arsenios

Do you have a need to know? I pass on wolves/junkie "prayers."

Arsenios

Peter did not preach the gospel of Christ

Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

Acts 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Acts 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

Acts 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Acts 10:41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.

Acts 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

Acts 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

It's not there!

Every word he spoke is the Gospel of Jesus Christ...

Here are Jesus OWN words of His Gospel:

"Repent and be Baptized...
For...
The Kingdom of Heaven...
Is at HAND!"

I mean, really...
Do you actually think...
In your very own mind...
THAT THIS:

"Through His name...
Whosoever believeth in him...
Shall receive remission of sins..."

That THIS in not the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

I mean, what are you thinking??

Arsenios

Right Divider

Body part
Nah

Jesus and Peter declared bacon edible long before Paul.

Mark 7:19-20
Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
What crappy "translation" is that?
Mar 7:18-20 KJV And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; (19) Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? (20) And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
At that TIME they were still under the Law of Moses and were lawfully unable to eat certain foods.

Arsenios

Do you have a need to know? I pass on wolves/junkie "prayers."

Can you read?

I said I need to know in order to pray for you...

Will you pray for me please?

God bless you, my blessed accuser and defiler...

Are you not obedient to Paul either?

(I know you blow off Christ because he wasn't talking TO YOU...)

I thought you worshiped Paul...

Oh well...

But your prayers will help a lot...

Arsenios

Status
Not open for further replies.