ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
for me and arsenios and many others, we should remember, a track record has been established here. the dialogue does not necessarily reflect the character and "real" life behavior of long-time members. don't attack the people, attack FALSE teaching

Arsenios

lol. i thought of using my own name here, but. stalkers and hateful angry folks abound. 48 Hours, Dateline, Identity theft etc. not using a real name means nothing here. i think most folks behave in response to the level of maturity the other is capable of - btw brian williams is a nbc news anchor - :patrol:

THAT Brian Williams I know (about, at least)...

The rest of the haters have johnw at their head...

He has serious demonic anger issues...

I hope he is not old...

Arsenios

Arsenios

for me and arsenios and many others, we should remember, a track record has been established here. the dialogue does not necessarily reflect the character and "real" life behavior of long-time members. don't attack the people, attack FALSE teaching

The question then shifts, if you are right...

And is this:

What exactly DOES the dialogue behavior here of long-time MAD members actually reflect???

It is consistent, across the board, and unrebuked by MADists themselves...

Please tell me, PJ, what is being actually reflected in this their demonic demeanor of witnessing Christ?

I really would like to know...

Arsenios

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

And is this:

What exactly DOES the dialogue behavior here of long-time MAD members actually reflect???

Please tell me, PJ, what is being actually reflected in this their demonic demeanor of witnessing Christ?

Arsenios

is this an interview ? i could give "opinion", to be torn apart (seemingly) later; refuted. and where would that lead. i work with what i'm presented with (this isn't work). i certainly didn't discover this, but it's Pride, Ego, Motive, many adjectives and sins that ALL = SELF. we're all pretty good at seeing the splinter. but i'm not here to be all lovey dovey. so join in, and beat each other up, it's good for the soul ! ! ! - :patrol:

Arsenios

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

And he went and conferred with "men of repute" in Jerusalem, lest he had walked in vain, remember? And they affirmed from THEIR Gospel, as you call it, the Gospel of Paul, and this because they are the SAME Gospel...

Arsenios

Arsenios

is this an interview ? i could give "opinion", to be torn apart (seemingly) later; refuted. and where would that lead. i work with what i'm presented with (this isn't work). i certainly didn't discover this, but it's Pride, Ego, Motive, many adjectives and sins that ALL = SELF. we're all pretty good at seeing the splinter. but i'm not here to be all lovey dovey. so join in, and beat each other up, it's good for the soul ! ! ! - :patrol:

Forgive me - I thought you might have had an insight that I was missing... You were just trying to make a little peace...

Got it...

A.

Arsenios

Peter never preached the gospel of Christ to Cornelius.

I think that is factually incorrect... He preached the Gospel and baptized Cornelius and his party after they began speaking in foreign languages...

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

You can see that they evaluated Paul's Gospel by the Grace which they RECOGNIZED from their OWN, and that they were one and the same Gospel, the Gospel of Grace...

Plain English...
KJV even...
Your own quote...

Thank-you - I had missed it...

Arsenios

Levolor

And is this:

Arsenios

Hiya Arsenios :)

While this is not addressed to me, I'd like to say that I am of the opinion that that which is truly within a person comes through more clearly in an anonymous format an online forum provides that would not be so readily seen in 3D life.

God Bless you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

And is this:

Arsenios

Take a shave and get a haircut!

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Nang SAID And Thinks -This is the worst case of collective brainwashing I have ever witnessed, and I spent years in a Dispensational church which I considered then to be Hyper, but they knew their bibles a whole lot better than any of you MADs do.
Thoughts From The Heart Of Nang ?

Satan Knows The Bible Better Than Anyone

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang SAID And Thinks -This is the worst case of collective brainwashing I have ever witnessed, and I spent years in a Dispensational church which I considered then to be Hyper, but they knew their bibles a whole lot better than any of you MADs do.
Thoughts From The Heart Of Nang ?

Satan Knows The Bible Better Than Anyone

Nang and her ilk have been swallowed up by a, "Maelstrom of false doctrine!"

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
And he went and conferred with "men of repute" in Jerusalem, lest he had walked in vain, remember? And they affirmed from THEIR Gospel, as you call it, the Gospel of Paul, and this because they are the SAME Gospel...

Arsenios

Great ! Then All The Apostles Were MADists Because They Finally Heard Paul's Timeless Gospel (Good News) His Revelation Dispensed FROM CHRIST JESUS. It Is Good To Remember What Paul Tells Us FROM GOD. I'm Saving Knockout Punches For Later, For The Right People

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
THAT Brian Williams I know (about, at least)...

The rest of the haters have johnw at their head...

He has serious demonic anger issues...

I hope he is not old...

Arsenios

Very Interesting, Let Us Count The Inferences. . . . Wait, I'm Still Counting. Ok, I Am Ready, You Understand. Rebuke Arrives In Many Forms. When We Make The Effort To Understand Paul's Words, (As We Do Here With Complete Strangers), We Glorify Christ. Over Time Gentle Loving Rebuke Does Nothing. The Playful Humor And Name Calling Is The Way Some People Banter. I Can See No "Real" Hate On TOL, I Truly Believe Anyone Here Would Love And Help Their "Worst (Perceived) Enemy" In Reality. God Bless You Arsenios (hater - demon) LOL

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Tell that to John W and Grosnick.

You are not biased are you, or a man pleaser perhaps?

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.