the church

HisServant

You seem to be projecting here.

Why be on a forum if you're going to merely repeat claims that have already been answered?

You may have attempted to answer them... But to be honest, they are usually so dishonest and laughable. They were good for entertainment purposes for a while...they are just boring now.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I've watched this thread develop and have even participated on but thinking back on it today I felt saddened by the amount of time spent arguing over which sect is best. If we only spent half that amount of time talking to people about how Jesus loves them regardless of where they attend church it seems we would be doing a much better job of spreading The Gospel as Jesus asked us to do for Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've watched this thread develop and have even participated on but thinking back on it today I felt saddened by the amount of time spent arguing over which sect is best. If we only spent half that amount of time talking to people about how Jesus loves them regardless of where they attend church it seems we would be doing a much better job of spreading The Gospel as Jesus asked us to do for Him.

It depends if they know the "True Gospel?" Spreading false Doctrine/false Gospel is useless.

Cruciform

I've watched this thread develop and have even participated on but thinking back on it today I felt saddened by the amount of time spent arguing over which sect is best.
In fact, NO sect is best. Rather, Christ's one historic Catholic Church is best, since Jesus himself founded it as his Body and endowed it with his very own power and authority (Mt. 16:18-19/Is. 22:22; Mt. 28:18-20; Lk. 10:16; Ac. 15:2; 16:4; 2 Thess. 3:4; 1 Tim. 3:15; 1 Jn. 4:6). All of the non-Catholic sects are merely man-made imposters that falsely wear the label of "church," and teach the bare opinions of men.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In fact, NO sect is best. Rather, Christ's one historic Catholic Church is best, since Jesus himself founded it as his Body and endowed it with his very own power and authority (Mt. 16:18-19/Is. 22:22; Mt. 28:18-20; Lk. 10:16; Ac. 15:2; 16:4; 2 Thess. 3:4; 1 Tim. 3:15; 1 Jn. 4:6). All of the non-Catholic sects are merely man-made imposters that falsely wear the label of "church," and teach the opinions of men.

Jesus wouldn't found a church where its Parishiners pray to their idols and to Mary His Mother.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Catholic church originated out of rebellion and idolatry against the Jerusalem church. The Universal church (Catholic church) wanted their idols so they broke away from the Jerusalem church.