the church

God's Truth

Quite irrelevant.

"We must always obey Jesus....We must always obey everything Jesus says...I always obey Jesus..."-you

Sell all you have-"everything...always..."

Scammer. Fraud.

What does Paul say about everything?

Paul says, "2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
In the Bible
The Lord Jesus Christ said to His Apostles, "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."

1 billion Catholics and another 1 billion non-Catholic Christians says that the Apostles have brought forth much fruit.
there are no popes or priests to rule over the church. Jesus Christ is our High Priest (Heb. 3:1; 4:14-15; 5:5; 8:1; 9:11), and all true Christians make up a spiritual priesthood (I Pet. 2:5). Jesus Christ has sanctified all Christians who believe on Him (Heb. 10:10-11), so all priests today are unnecessary and unscriptural. Furthermore, the practice of calling a priest "father" is forbidden by Jesus Christ in Matthew 23:9. There is only ONE mediator between God and men (I Tim. 2:5).
The Catholic church teaches that Peter was the first Pope and the earthly head of the church, but the Bible never says this once. In fact, it was Peter himself who spoke against "being lords over God's heritage" in I Peter 5:3. Popes do not marry, although Peter did (Mat. 8:14; I Cor. 9:5). The Bible never speaks of Peter being in Rome, and it was Paul, not Peter, who wrote the epistle to the Romans. In the New Testament, Paul wrote 100 chapters with 2,325 verses, while Peter wrote only 8 chapters with 166 verses. In Peter's first epistle he stated that he was simply "an apostle of Jesus Christ," not a Pope (I Pet. 1:1). The Roman papacy and priesthood is just a huge fraud to keep members in bondage to a corrupt pagan church.
The Catholic Church infallibly teaches that anybody who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is an individual member of the Body of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
What does Paul say about everything?

Paul says, "2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

Quite irrelevant.

"We must always obey Jesus....We must always obey everything Jesus says...I always obey Jesus..."-you

Scammer. Fraud.

God's Truth

The Catholic Church infallibly teaches that anybody who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is an individual member of the Body of Christ.

The Catholics might teach that but what does God teach? God teaches faith alone is dead. Even the demons believe and DO SOMETHING, they shudder.

God's Truth

Quite irrelevant.

Scammer. Fraud.
Why don't you believe Paul? Paul says, "2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Catholics might teach that but what does God teach? God teaches faith alone is dead. Even the demons believe and DO SOMETHING, they shudder.
The Holy Spirit infallibly teaches that anybody who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is an individual member of the Body of Christ.