the church

dodge

The whores are your brain cells and the den is your skull.

I trust and follow God. You only spread Satan's hate. May God forgive you.

FYI, truth is not hate. If I hated you I would NOT warn you of the coming judgement for idolatry and making Mary equal to God, which if course is idolatry.

dodge

If you're baptized, and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you have already joined the Catholic Church; at least where it counts, which is for salvation.

There is a universal church but it is in no way the idolatrous and self serving vile RCC.

dodge

My "ilk"? Welcome to the language of blind bigotry.

Proof, please. Make sure to demonstrate that the myriad Protestant sects have never been led by men who committed personal sins. Go ahead, then.

I have a problem with folks bowing before idols and disobeying God calling them christian.

Folks that follow men and ignore scripture and God do NOT deserve to be called a church.

dodge

The Saints merely continue what Hebrews began, in the Hall of Fame of Faith:

Hebrews 11:4 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:5 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:7 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:8 (KJV),

etc.

Not hardly the Christians in Hebrews were NOT idolaters. They recognized the faith of others they did NOT bow or pray to them.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
..........You don't even know what an idol is.
Sure I do Statues of Mary and whoever the pope decrees to be a saint. The Roman Catholic ilk is rife with idols and idolatry.

WRONG!! An idol is a false god, or something we place above God.

Mary and the saints are not false gods, ergo artwork that depicts them are not idols.

Go back to special school, you know, on the "special" bus.

The Saints merely continue what Hebrews began, in the Hall of Fame of Faith:

Hebrews 11:4 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:5 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:7 (KJV),
Hebrews 11:8 (KJV),

etc.

Nice.