the church

Cruciform

How or why would a supposed christian who is an idolater acknowledge they are an idolater and their life is a lie ?
You've already been categorically refuted on exactly those false claims in Post #2345 above (see the cited sources). Sorry for your confusion.

dodge

They are facts NOT lies.

Exo 20:4

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Exo 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

dodge

You've already been categorically refuted on exactly those false claims in Post #2345 above (see the cited sources). Sorry for your confusion.

You refuted nothing YOU chose to stay in your sin of idolatry !

Going to catholic answers for answers is like a rape victim going to a rapist for counseling .

Cruciform

Exo 20:4...Exo 20:5
You are falsely applying these biblical texts to the Catholic use of sacred images and objects in worship and devotion. Therefore, you are lying (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5) with respect to what Catholics actually believe and practice. See THIS for a decisive response to your anti-Catholic claims on this point.

dodge

You are falsely applying these biblical texts to the Catholic use of sacred images and objects in worship and devotion. Therefore, you are lying (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5) with respect to what Catholics actually believe and practice. See THIS for a decisive response to your anti-Catholic claims on this point.

Sacred images to you but IDOLS according to God !

Your cult does not represent God it represents evil and greedy men.

The following verses perfectly expose your cult !

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Cruciform

You refuted nothing YOU chose to stay in your sin of idolatry !
Sure I did, and your inability to offer any genuine counter-argument---sorry, bare denial doesn't count---is glaring evidence to this fact.

Going to catholic answers for answers is like a rape victim going to a rapist for counseling .
Going to an anti-Catholic source for answers about Catholicism is like turning to Fidel Castro for a balanced explanation of free market capitalism. Try again.

dodge

Sure I did, and your inability to offer any genuine counter-argument---sorry, bare denial doesn't count---is glaring evidence to this fact.

Going to an anti-Catholic source for answers about Catholicism is like turning to Fidel Castro for a balanced explanation of free market capitalism. Try again.

dodge

Merely an unsubstantiated (unproven) assertion on your part, and so demonstrates exactly nothing.

Already answered (Post #2367). :yawn:

dodge

dodge

YOU disobey God and then justify disobeying God to yourself. YOUR loss not mine.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If you go by the Scriptures you have no popes, no Cardinals, no archbishops, no priests, no monks, no nuns, no queen of heaven, no immaculate conception, no rosary, no venial or mortal sins, no purgatory, no rosaries, no scapulars, no indulgences, no icons, no relics, no private confessions, no vestments. And the list could go on & on.
1st John 5:16-17 KJV

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Another word for "mortal" is "fatal."