the church

God's Truth

The word of God warns us against idols, yet the Catholic religion makes statues to idolize, they even idolize relics. Relics are the material possessions belonging to the so-called Catholic Saints. The Catholics bow and pray to these relics. Relics are even the dead decayed remains of these “Saints.” Catholics believe that the bodies of these Saints are incorruptible, meaning not decayed. Pictures speak for themselves whether or not these remains have decayed. Catholics remove their “Saints” from their graves, and then they put these remains on display in see-through glass caskets for praying to and venerating.

There are many more pictures like these. However, here are enough to expose the Catholic religion.
Matthew 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.

Ephesians 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Revelation 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

roman-catholic-priest.jpg

st-francis-xavier.jpg

Your evil beliefs are exposed.

God's Truth

These macabre pictures and practices we would expect in a satanic religion. We do find them in a satanic religion, after-all, since Satan masquerades as an angel of light in the many false religions, including the Catholic denomination.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.…

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Excellent exposing of the Catholic church. Now take offense at what I am going to say, but do not be so offended that you do not listen...the Calvinist doctrines are also false. Think about this harder, God does not save unbelievers while they are still unbelievers.

After Jesus saved me, the Calvinist doctrines were argued to me. I struggled with this strange doctrine. I could barely eat and drink for weeks. I prayed and searched what I was told according to the Calvinists, but God revealed to me it was not true. I am not saying you are not saved, I just want you to see more clearly God's Truth and know Him better.

God chooses whom he will save, according to his good pleasure. In that election, God knows intimately all those whom he predestined with a love that cannot be compared to the world, a love that's transcended. As no person deserves salvation, and are unable to redeem themselves, God is just, to choose whosever he pleases by grace, and pass over others, in order to judge them according to his justice. We come to him by faith, that faith is a gift of God, but that person must be regenerated first. They are spiritually quickened, by the Holy Sprit, they are drawn, by the hand of the Father, so that they will abide in Christ forever. He does all of this, to the praise of his grace and for the elect, to savour all that God is, enjoying him forever.

God's Truth

God chooses whom he will save, according to his good pleasure. In that election, God knows intimately all those whom he predestined with a love that cannot be compared to the world, a love that's transcended. As no person deserves salvation, and are unable to redeem themselves, God is just, to choose whosever he pleases by grace, and pass over others, in order to judge them according to his justice. We come to him by faith, that faith is a gift of God, but that person must be regenerated first. They are spiritually quickened, by the Holy Sprit, they are drawn, by the hand of the Father, so that they will abide in Christ forever. He does all of this, to the praise of his grace and for the elect, to savour all that God is, enjoying him forever.

The Bible tells us plainly who Jesus saves and when, and it is NOT as you say.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The Bible tells us plainly who Jesus saves and when, and it is NOT as you say.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him.

You are not my sheep because you do not believe. Or you do not believe because you are not my sheep? Which one is the cause of the other ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the church is a place to gather in His name
-the church is a place to get fed
-the church is a place you can trust