the church

God's Truth

:freak: And, pagans' statues represent, what exactly?

The statues of pagans represent their gods, and they also say that when they bow to their statues they are bowing to the god it represents. God says plainly not to bow to the works of your hands.

radind

the church has over 200,000 churches
-over 100,000 schools
-over 10,000 orphanages
-over 5,000 hospitals
-over 400,000 priests
-over 1,000,000,000 catholics

The top 4 'religions' in the world are Christian; Islam, Unaffiliated, Hindu.
By the logic of number count, we would have to pay more attention to Islam.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/05/fastest-growing-major-religion/
"Islam is growing faster than any other religion, according to a study by the Pew Research Center. In fact, most of the world’s major religious groups are expected to rise in absolute numbers by 2050, the research finds, with Islam set to overtake Christianity and become the world’s dominant religion by 2070.”…

Gurucam

-18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter
-19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven
-peter got the keys
-and
-the power to bind and loose
-that means he was in charge
-someone must be in charge
-that should be clear
Sorry to disappoint you.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is in charge, absolutely and directly, of those who 'follow Jesus'. 'The dead who bury their dead' is a totally different matter. Seems that Peter is in charge of this latter set.

Make no mistake. Jesus had two agendas and Jesus set up two commissions. One under Paul and one under Peter:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus are the ones who achieve direct and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus and is informed and led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do . . . like Paul did and not like Peter.

'The dead' (who bury their dead), are sent to Satan so that they might awaken to their own spirit, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Saving of one's spirit or awakening to one's spirit, is not to 'follow Jesus'. This is when 'the dead' ceases having a heart or spirit that is waxed gross (covered over). This is simply a required actualization for following Jesus.

Following Jesus is about searching one's heart or spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's won heart or spirit. This requires one to have a heart or spirit that is no longer waxed gross. Having a heart that is no longer waxed gross is described as saving one's spirit. This does not mean that one has come onto Christ.

The next step is to search one's heart to achieve direct and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart or spirit. Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. This is how one follows Jesus . . . the only way.

No one comes between any Christian and Jesus. Christians/Believers are those who 'follow Jesus'. Christians/Believers have direct communion with the Spirit Jesus through each of their own hearts or spirits. However it is different for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The dead cannot know Jesus or God until they are not longer 'the dead' i.e. until their spirits are saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. It seems that they are 'the dead' who are sent to Peter's church:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Christians/Believers (i.e. those who follow Jesus) go directly through Jesus to come onto the Father. They have absolutely nothing to do with Peter & Co.

The Lord is now the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. The Lord was never the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

As far a KJV N.T. revelations goes, only Paul knew the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. Peter knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not Lord.

Seems clear that Paul and Peter got different agendas/commissions.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), for he makes intercession for the saints/Christians/children of God according to the will of God.

. . . stop 'pulling wool over the eyes' of Christians/Believers.

Peter's church is the not the body of Christ. At best, Peter church is the body of spiritually dead people (i.e. 'the dead') seeking to become spiritually aware, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The people in Paul's 'not seen' spirit and Spirit based commission are the body of Christ.

. . . I am sorry, however the above are very clear and literal KJV N.T. revelations.

Last edited: