the church

Cruciform

Next time you go to mass look for the idols they are in every RCC !
Try to follow:
  • An idol is something which is worshiped in place of the one true God.
  • Where there is no worship, there can be no "idolatry." That which is not worshiped CANNOT---by definition---qualify as an "idol."
  • Catholics qualitatively do not worship sacred images or objects.
  • Therefore, the sacred images and objects used in the Catholic Church CANNOT---by definition---rightly be considered "idols."
  • Therefore, your terminology above is qualitatively false and categorically inapplicable. Sorry for your confusion.

dodge

Try to follow:
  • An idol is something which is worshiped in place of the one true God.
  • Where there is no worship, there can be no "idolatry." That which is not worshiped CANNOT---by definition---qualify as an "idol."
  • Catholics qualitatively do not worship sacred images or objects.
  • Therefore, the sacred images and objects used in the Catholic Church CANNOT---by definition---rightly be considered "idols."
  • Therefore, your terminology above is qualitatively false and categorically inapplicable. Sorry for your confusion.

You bow before a statue or you pray to anyone other than God YOU are an idolater.

Cruciform

Your evil beliefs are exposed.
TRANSLATION: "My preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Christian sect doesn't do anything like that, so it seems weird and foreign to me; therefore, it must be somehow 'wrong' and 'evil!' What my chosen sect does is comfortable and good. What Catholics do is therefore 'uncomfortable' and 'bad'!" :mad:

God's Truth

TRANSLATION: "My preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Christian sect doesn't do anything like that, so it seems weird and foreign to me; therefore, it must be somehow 'wrong' and 'evil!' What my chosen sect does is comfortable and good. What Catholics do is therefore 'uncomfortable' and 'bad'!" :mad:

My beliefs are God's Truth, which come before any of your man made traditions and lies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
How or why would a supposed christian who is an idolater acknowledge they are an idolater and their life is a lie ?
I don't know
-but
-why would the church teach about:
-redemption
-repentance
-forgiveness
-grace
-work
-mercy

dodge

what part of this is a lie?
-the church teaches:
-redemption
-repentance
-forgiveness
-grace
-work
-mercy

Your church also teaches and practices IDOLATRY, replacing the Holy Spirit with a sinful man titled pope along with praying to Mary and dead folks which the scripture teaches against.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Your church also teaches and practices IDOLATRY, replacing the Holy Spirit with a sinful man titled pope along with praying to Mary and dead folks which the scripture teaches against.

that is not true
-the church teaches:
-redemption
-repentance
-forgiveness
-grace
-work
-mercy