the church

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
1st John 5:16-17 KJV

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. 17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Another word for "mortal" is "fatal."
Elects don't get fatal judements due to Christ

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
No. Saying that Arminianism is the essence of the Catholic faith is like saying that a comic book about the Bible is just as good as reading the actual Bible. :nono:
The actual complete bible is the 66 book bible and the rcc makes it a comic book cause its used by the protestants. New scientific proofs proves it too ! Hard facts refutes you.

God's Truth

I'm done taking you seriously. You're a clown.

You better get going because there were righteous people who obeyed God before Jesus came, and after Jesus.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Luke 2:37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You better get going because there were righteous people who obeyed God before Jesus came, and after Jesus.
Spoiler

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Luke 2:37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.
You better just answer my question instead of all this trickery. Are you, or are you not a trespasser? Do you, or do you not pray the following:?

"Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Just yes or no, and then we can continue. Right now you're being passive aggressive with me and I'm not here to find out why, I'm just here saying to stop it.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Elects don't get fatal judements due to Christ
That's interesting. But it really doesn't address what we were talking about, which was you saying that, "If you go by the Scriptures you have . . . no venial or mortal sins . . . ."

1st John 5:16-17 KJV

"There is a sin unto death . . . there is a sin not unto death."

Another word for "mortal" is "fatal."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The actual complete bible is the 66 book bible and the rcc makes it a comic book cause its used by the protestants. New scientific proofs proves it too ! Hard facts refutes you.
Saying that Arminianism is the essence of the Catholic faith is like saying that a comic book about the 66-book Protestant Bible is just as good as reading the actual 66-book Protestant Bible.

There.

Happy?

God's Truth

You better just answer my question instead of all this trickery. Are you, or are you not a trespasser? Do you, or do you not pray the following:?

"Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Just yes or no, and then we can continue. Right now you're being passive aggressive with me and I'm not here to find out why, I'm just here saying to stop it.

Jesus said to say that prayer to those who have yet to receive the Holy Spirit.

God's kingdom came.

God's will is done by me.

Jesus is the daily bread that I eat every day.

My trespasses were forgiven and are forgiven if I sin, and after I REPENT.

I forgive all.

The devil flees from me because I submit to God.

dodge

For me it's actually the opposite. I read the Scripture and asked God and prayed, and I never found truth until I looked more carefully at the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is like God saying to us all, "I'm not making it hard. I'm not that kind of person. I'm going to make it very, very clear and easy, what I want you to know from Me."

The RCC has a god leading it but it is not God !

dodge

Seventh Day Adventist, are ya?

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"

'You keep that? You, personally, do you keep that? And next, wherever you do church, do all of them also keep that, to the letter?

"11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

'You believe in a six-day creation? I do.

Nope , not a 7th day Adventist. I am a christian.

Yes, I believe in the 6 day creation UN-like most RC's I have witnessed to.