The Burning of Jerusalem

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only city in the world that I am not worried about having a victorious future is Jerusalem.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only city in the world that I am not worried about having a victorious future is Jerusalem.

Physical Jerusalem is a chunk of dirt, which obviously does nothing on it's own accord except breed heretics and warfare.

That is the scholastic point of view, which makes yours, by definition, fanatical.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

It is indeed in for pain. This is beginning. This is why I am imploring prayer for Israel. Jerusalem even more so. The God of Israel is Christ! He was the pillar of fire by night, the cloud by day and now the very history of the Bible is being trashed by the UN and the Muslims.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Physical Jerusalem is a chunk of dirt, which obviously does nothing on it's own accord except breed heretics and warfare.

That is the scholastic point of view, which makes yours, by definition, fanatical.
I'm one of those fanatics that believes what GOD says.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm one of those fanatics that believes what GOD says.

The Jews got their Promised Land- I suppose that's the part you all miss out on :rolleyes:
Your influence has a lot of people who ought not be in Jerusalem occupying it, and using your excuse to remain there.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

If Israel and especially Jerusalem is a chunk of dirt then why is Magiddo the center of Christs return?

Why does all prophecy reference the Israel of old instead of new Jerusalem?

Why does American Theology seek so hard to remove the obvious facts that sensibly correlate to literal world events that are taking shape?

Is Israel only important to YH-H, but not many of His western followers?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Jews got their Promised Land- I suppose that's the part you all miss out on :rolleyes:
Your influence has a lot of people who ought not be in Jerusalem occupying it, and using your excuse to remain there.

When have they "lived in peace, to never be scorned again?"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why does all prophecy reference the Israel of old instead of new Jerusalem?

Not a single inch of prophesy references that, being that the Jews don't even exist anymore- they're gone bro, you're just seeing a dead culture live on.

Is it really so surprising? Recall some history_

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not a single inch of prophesy references that, being that the Jews don't even exist anymore- they're gone bro, you're just seeing a dead culture live on.

Is it really so surprising? Recall some history_

How scripturally naive! I suppose you subscribe to John Calvin as well?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The U.N. is like Clinton, Obama, the U.S.A. media, the U.S.A. pollsters, the U.S.A. intellectual intelligentsia, the world big business and big powers who supported and funded Clinton, the idea of a one world government, a one world religion and a one world economy who and which were recently all well and convincingly cast out. The U.N. is the Old and irrelevant simply trying to be relevant in a New Age and failing. The U.N. is set to disappear into oblivion. like all of the above.

The U.N. is already cast-out. President elect Trump is not destine to tow the U.N. line (the population of the U.S.A. voted, in free and fair elections for this change, as articulated on the hustings by President Elect Trump).

Also the majority of British people have officially dismiss the U.N. one world government, one world religion, one world economy, which is an O.T./Mosaic/Jewish/'rule from the top by man gods' agenda (as exemplified by the Brussels based leaders).

At least two U.N. secretaries (before this last one) resigned (in frustration) because countries and their peoples were no longer listening to the U.N. and supporting U.N. policies. The U.N. has lost its influence and traction.

The surface of earth is in the Age of the N.T./Enlightenment in Christ.

The U.N. was anchored on the ideas of the O.T./ten-commandments/rule from the top, etc.. These ideas and ideologies are totally done away with. They have died to give way to the N.T./Christian Age. The U.N. is also dead and will soon 'lie down'.

Jesus does not rule through organizations and people in organizations. Jesus rules through His 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Spirits, operating directly and personally through the individual hearts/spirits of each Christian.

Christ consciousness is ruling on earth and God's kingdom of heaven is already on earth. Now, as it is in heaven so it is on earth.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You (O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic/Jewish) guys are simply being fooled-up (so that you will keep the peace) until you are cast out of here permanently. The O.T./ten commandments is your schoolmaster:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

You have to be very very very foolish to believe that sheep (i.e. those on the right/intuitive/spirit side) are Jews and not Christians.

Jesus prepared a place in heaven for Christians not for Jews. Jews have to hope that Moses can redeem them. Christians include only 7000 people who were previous Jews and ceased being Jews and became Christians.

Additionally it has long been authenticated that spirit, intuitions and Spirit are linked to the right side brain hemisphere. And law, physical sensory detection and intellect are linked to the left side brain hemisphere. This is directly linked to:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Click here to be more informed by scientific and experiential validation of the expanded spirit realm as detected through 'right side' brain discernment:

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight

Ps. Trump is for Israel in a major way and contests the UN because of its poor stance against her.

; ). So.... in that, you have exaulted a pro Israel person with your words.

Good enough for me.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm Reformed in my theology, fully within Calvinism- predestinarian :)

Calvin was severely anti Semitic! Nuff said.

I have as much respect for that perspective as I do for Gurucams!

In fact, I would say Guru could school you and your reformed ideas.

Just skip his anti Israel rhetoric.