The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

O.T. people were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, 2000 odd years ago. They rejected it.

What then can can prays do?

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gurucam

I'm going to guess that you were exposed to being a Christian by your country of birth, family of origin or academic exposure. Would I be wrong?

A multiple choice question? I came to Christianity by none of the above, foolish, inadequate and carnal pathways.

You need a better 'eyes' to discern more options:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed . . .

You need to 'open' your eyes more so that you can see beyond the physical and onto the spiritual. You have to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross.

People whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross cannot 'see' more than those options, which you listed. This is truly sad and unfortunate.

Have you ever heard anyone teach the Holy KJV N.T. exactly like I do. This is because:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I got it live and direct from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as offered by the Lord Jesus:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I will assume that you will not like my answer, because it makes me different and more individualistic . . . and you like to believe that everyone is the same and going down with you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
A multiple choice question? I came to Christianity by none of the above, foolish, inadequate and carnal pathways.

You need a better 'eyes' to discern more options:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed . . .

You need to 'open' your eyes more so that you can see beyond the physical and onto the spiritual. You have to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross.

People whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross cannot 'see' more than those options, which you listed. This is truly sad and unfortunate.

Have you ever heard anyone teach the Holy KJV N.T. exactly like I do. This is because:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I got it live and direct from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as offered by the Lord Jesus:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I will assume that you will not like my answer, because it makes me different and more individualistic . . . and you like to believe that everyone is the same and going down with you.

Again, you didn't answer my question. Are you from the West? I fully believe you are a genuine believer that Loves Christ, but... more specific, are you from the West?

Gurucam

Again, you didn't answer my question. Are you from the West? I fully believe you are a genuine believer that Loves Christ, but... more specific, are you from the West?

Wise men are from the East.

Why don't you read my profile, get my country of resident and then find it on a world map.

You need to do lots more home work before coming to this school.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wise men are from the East.

Why don't you read my profile, get my country of resident and then find it on a world map.

You need to do lots more home work before coming to this school.

So...... I've been patient with you, but my point was that you speak English well and have the KJV hang up. That's a Western hang up.

About wise men from the East and school, I'm resolving this discussion with you is as profitable as asking a hooker how to be abstinent.

I.e. You like to argue without resolution and spoiler alert. God of all books, the KJV, is your continual reference.

Have fun going in circles.

Anyone who sees you ho him about the holocaust will be able to put two and two together, along with your KJV rants.

Happy holidays, peace on earth and good will to all.

I'll revisit this later and keep adding my pro Israel verbiage just to shine you on, but I've got some spiked egg nog to enjoy for now.

Later anti Israel friend.

Fortunately it's Jesus that saves and not theology.

; )

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Humble your self. Do not be proud with foolishness.

Don't look down on hookers. Instead you, in particular, need to look-up to hookers.

As usual, your previous claim that 'all fall short of the glory of God' is totally corrupt and inaccurate. Fact is:

God glorified Rehab (a hooker) for deliberately telling a lie.

Also God glorifies people who deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to sexually procreate, freely, out of spirit/love. This is how one stop bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac).

The above is a very important move because only Children of God are carded to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, totally without any children of the flesh.

In fact spiritually aware people are instructed to deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to procreate, freely, out of spirit/love.

. . . of course 'the dead' have no such freedom, liberty, justification and instruction. 'The dead' are kept very firmly and inflexibly under the ten commandments/'eye for an eye' system, with sin, death and delivery to hell, perpetually looming over them, with surety. Clearly this is the sad predicament of Jews and obviously this worries you.

This thread has been a good thing for you. Fact is, you do need to have lots more patience but solely for yourself. You seem stuck in the Old law of sin and death which is guaranteed delivery to hell.

Also your pray request is futile. Your pray request confirms that you are not informed about the things you post about.

Apart from uttering the precise 'Lord's pray', praying is a fallacy. It is a man-made idea which is abused by many denominational churches/institutions to make money:

The result from one's actions and judgment are not negotiable. Judgment and results are totally anchored precisely, impersonally, fairly and totally on what one soweth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Those (including the Jews) who did not drop the O.T. and come onto the New Testament but instead, continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the Old Testament are firmly locked into an inflexible system. They cannot escape 'eye for an eye' justice, with prays or begging or any thing else.

Stop begging for forgiveness, drop the foolish old system and embrace the Christian way. There is no other way to escape hell.

One either follow Jesus to heaven or is among 'the dead who bury each other' in hell. These are the only two options:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who are teleported to hell never know what hit them. They simply perceive that this earth has become hell. Those who follow Jesus to heaven are a lot more alert and aware . . . actually it is all about awareness, levels of it and lack of it.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are simply not aware that that is a cursed life and there are other ways that are much better.

My posts hit the bull's eye and undermine Evil.Eye.<(I)> . . . not a bad thing, indeed.

. . . it is like flexing muscles. Thank you, Evil.Eye.<(I)>, for the opportunity to 'exercise' . . . can't let those muscles waste away.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Humble your self. Do not be proud with foolishness.

Don't look down on hookers. Instead you, in particular, need to look-up to hookers.

As usual, your previous claim that 'all fall short of the glory of God' is totally corrupt and inaccurate. Fact is:

God glorified Rehab (a hooker) for deliberately telling a lie.

Also God glorifies people who deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to sexually procreate, freely, out of spirit/love. This is how one stop bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac).

The above is a very important move because only Children of God are carded to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, totally without any children of the flesh.

In fact spiritually aware people are instructed to deliberately transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to procreate, freely, out of spirit/love.

. . . of course 'the dead' have no such freedom, liberty, justification and instruction. 'The dead' are kept very firmly and inflexibly under the ten commandments/'eye for an eye' system, with sin, death and delivery to hell, perpetually looming over them, with surety. Clearly this is the sad predicament of Jews and obviously this worries you.

This thread has been a good thing for you. Fact is, you do need to have lots more patience but solely for yourself. You seem stuck in the Old law of sin and death which is guaranteed delivery to hell.

Also your pray request is futile. Your pray request confirms that you are not informed about the things you post about.

Apart from uttering the precise 'Lord's pray', praying is a fallacy. It is a man-made idea which is abused by many denominational churches/institutions to make money:

The result from one's actions and judgment are not negotiable. Judgment and results are totally anchored precisely, impersonally, fairly and totally on what one soweth:

Those (including the Jews) who did not drop the O.T. and come onto the New Testament but instead, continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the Old Testament are firmly locked into an inflexible system. They cannot escape 'eye for an eye' justice, with prays or begging or any thing else.

Stop begging for forgiveness, drop the foolish old system and embrace the Christian way. There is no other way to escape hell.

One either follow Jesus to heaven or is among 'the dead who bury each other' in hell. These are the only two options:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who are teleported to hell never know what hit them. They simply perceive that this earth has become hell. Those who follow Jesus to heaven are a lot more alert and aware . . . actually it is all about awareness, levels of it and lack of it.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are simply not aware that that is a cursed life and there are other ways that are much better.

My posts hit the bull's eye and undermine Evil.Eye.<(I)> . . . not a bad thing, indeed.

. . . it is like flexing muscles. Thank you, Evil.Eye.<(I)>, for the opportunity to 'exercise' . . . can't let those muscles waste away.

Raising glass of egg nog and winking.

Happy Holocaust neutral stance to you and a happy Jew hating Holidays my friend.

I, myself, will continue to pray for Israel, the descendants of Jacob and all humanity.

I will continue to believe that God keeps His Merciful promises to even those that fail Him. He is no slouch in keeping His word.

We all fall short and though the New Covenant is our salvation, know that all of God's covenants are kept by Him. His promises are the only sure thing.

Israels failures are warnings to us that we are all whores to God's faithful Love. To declare any more deserving of salvation than any other is rediculous.

To the Jew, Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu, Freek, Geek, Agnostic or any other I say; Peace on earth and good will towards all humanity.

Long Live Zion here and hereafter. Her King is truely the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Who bled for all of us to show His undying Love.

Jew and Gentile alike, God's promises are made of steel.

P.s.

Nice "Muscles" Gurucam. Um, exercise does well, but we fight against the Spiritual.

Those "muscles" might be what are of inhibiting you. Perhaps your faith in King James is a good place to start your journey to being relevant on this thread.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

A message to Jews:

Judgment is according to:

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments in the least way, soweth to flesh. The following is the revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T. which clearly and literally confirm this fact:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

On the other hand those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, soweth to Spirit.
This is also totally, clearly and literally confirmed by the above revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T..

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, your claim that all fall short of the glory of God is foolish wish-full thinking on your sad and unfortunate part. It is obvious that the Jews are going down. Evil.Eye.<(I)>, you simply want company. Given a chance, you would doom Christian and aspiring Christian, as well.

Fact is Jews must and will stand alone and totally separate from the chosen few Christians who escaped Jewish contamination.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> you clearly, fit the bill of an unawares, false spying prophet among Christians and aspiring Christians.

Fact is, Evil.Eye.<(I)>, you are very free to esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./ten commandments/Jews system and be contented with what Moses gave to and prepared for, you guys. However you seems to have some doubts or unhappiness with that system.

Clearly Evil.Eye.<(I)> you are not prepared to be content with the O.T./ten commandments/Jewish tradition and leave Christians and aspiring Christians alone. You are among us (Christians) to desecrate, deny and corrupt our Holy KJV N.T.. And also attempt to do the same to Christians and aspiring Christians.

Frankly, Evil.Eye.<(I)> you seem destine to be delivered to the hottest and darkest place inside the depths of earth, for Antichrist/Satanic actions.

2000 odd years ago the Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and kill the Lord Jesus and up to this day, the likes of you have not stop. You all are doing exactly the same thing.

. . . this is your seriously sad, unfortunate and untenable state/position.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: I, myself, will continue to pray for Israel, the descendants of Jacob and all humanity.

That is all O.K. (even if you do not have much sway with God)

What is not O.K. is your Antichrist act of asking Christians to pray for Jews.

Christians obey pray requests only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Your action can be compared to Christians asking Jews to transgress the ten commandments.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: I will continue to believe that God keeps His Merciful promises to even those that fail Him. He is no slouch in keeping His word.

You are making up your own beliefs:

Under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Jewish system, justice is 'an eye for an eye'.

And under the Christian system, justice is according to how and what, one soweth:

You are simply mocking God (i.e. making a mockery of God) by believing and projecting that you can pray to get a variance of the above, 'what you soweth is what you get system.

Clearly some church made-up that idea of praying so they can charge a fee for offering prays and you are totally taken and fooled-up.

Are you self appointed Lord Evil.Eye.<(I)>, making up you own system?

There is only one path to being sinless and being glorified by God. That is to soweth to Spirit. The rules were laid down 2000 odd years ago. No begging/pleading for forgiveness will work. What one soweth, one will certainly reap.

You should be totally consumed with finding out how you can soweth to Spirit, instead of posting or parroting foolishness.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus offered a one time forgiveness to the Jews for all their past sins and the Jews rejected both Jesus and His offer. They choose to remain under the law which is a curse.

Now is the time to cash-in one's spiritual and other treasures in heaven. However the Jews are doomed.

The Jews did not come-up to spirit, Spirit and other treasures in heaven. They stayed in the flesh and made and held all their treasures on earth and none in heaven. How is 2000 odd years of continuously doing that, going to be changed in just these last days?

You do realize that esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Hope that you notice the 'bringing forth fruits onto God' and 'bringing forth fruits onto death' parts. If one wants to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, one must bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruits thereof' are fruits of the kingdom of God who or which are fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac) and not fruits onto death/children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

The sad part is that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death) bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and no fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac).

Clearly the Jews never please God:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: I will continue to believe that God keeps His Merciful promises to even those that fail Him. He is no slouch in keeping His word.

You are making up your own beliefs:

Under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Jewish system, justice is 'an eye for an eye'.

And under the Christian system, justice is according to how and what, one soweth:

Are you self appointed Lord Evil.Eye.<(I)>, making up you own system?

There is only one path to being sinless and being glorified by God. That is to soweth to Spirit. The rules were laid down 2000 odd years ago. No begging/pleading for forgiveness will work. What one soweth, one will certainly reap.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus offered a one time forgiveness to the Jews for all their past sins and the Jews rejected both Jesus and His offer. They choose to remain under the law which is a curse.

Now is the time to cash-in one's spiritual and other treasures in heaven. However the Jews are doomed.

The Jews did not come-up to spirit, Spirit and other treasures in heaven. They stayed in the flesh and made and held all their treasures on earth and none in heaven. How is 2000 odd years of continuously doing that, going to be changed in just these last days?

"In my hands, nothing will I bring, only to You Jesus and Your blessed work do I cling."

I understand the implications of the covenant that can cause one to "fall from grace". However, it is better to have never known the "Blessed Way (Jesus), then to know it and turn away.

Many do not know the Blessed Way as you and I do.

Love will be their measuring stick. You are genuinely "impressed" to fight against words of hope and prayer towards the Jews and Israel as the UN has rallied against them.

In OT and NT prophecy, God is angered by the scorn and division of Israel and the Jews.

The Bible even mentions the tribes in Revelation.

You are playing with a dark fire to condemn Israel and the Jews as they stand today.

Again, peace to you and recognition that you Love Jesus and follow the WAY.

However, I believe you are interpreting scripture through a tainted lens as your faith is in the KJV more than the Spirit of Christ.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

What, indeed, are you about?

. . . what is your dark game? Why are you among Christians?

Are you an unawares false spying brethren (with an evil eye)?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into [highlight]bondage[/highlight]

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christian are instructed:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Do not hide behind a false claim that I am 'interpretating' the Holy KJV N.T., the above are questions and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . no interpretations.

Do you use the Holy KJV N.T. for your edification or do you corrupt and distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your ideas and agendas?

Last edited:

Gurucam

God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

No 'forgiveness' (system) is available. No pray for forgiveness was or is available ever. Judgment was and is always fairly, impersonally and totally according to: What one soweth, one will reap.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

'for he shall not speak of himself' confirms that the Spirit of Truth will be a totally impersonal and impartial judge. i.e. under judgment by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, "what one soweth, one will definitely reap", automatically. No pray request for forgiveness will be heard or entertained.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'I understand the implications of the covenant that can cause one to "fall from grace". However, it is better to have never known the "Blessed Way (Jesus), then to know it and turn away.'

Your 'however' part is a corruption/distortion of 'falling from grace'. 'Falling from grace' and 'turning away from grace' are totally different.

'Falling from grace' results when innocent and unsuspecting 'babes in Christ' are deceived and duped by Jews and similar others into returning to bondage under the ten commandments.

'Turning away from grace' is the Jews denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus and rejecting (turning away from) grace and truth which came by Jesus Christ and not Moses.

The following are the Holy KJV N.T. revelations which clearly and literally support the above:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This ('falling from grace') refers only to Christians who, because of the corrupt influence of Jews and similar others, are duped into dropping the liberty which they have in Christ (i.e. to transgress the ten commandments) and returning to bondage under the ten commandments. This is not about 'turning away'.

At any event, 'falling from grace' does not apply to Jews. Jews were never under grace of God and are not under grace of God.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Truth and grace came by Jesus Christ. The Jews totally rejected Jesus Christ and never access and embraced what came by Jesus Christ.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The 'falling from grace' part does not apply to Jews. Only the 'unawares, false spying brethren' part applies to Jews and similar others.

The question is: How is it better to have never known the "Blessed Way (Jesus), then to know it and turn away.'? When, at all events, to be be without grace and truth is the curse which delivers one to hell.

At any event the revelation is not about 'turning away' from grace and Christ.

Left on one's own, no one who tasted being 'in Christ', ever 'turns away' from being in Christ:

Hebrews 6:4-6King James Version (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister

Enlightenment is to be 'in Christ' and under grace of God, These came by Jesus Christ and were totally rejected by Jews. 'In Christ' and 'grace' were not known to or experiences by, Jews who relied totally on Moses. 'Turing away from grace' applies to Jews who literally turned away from Jesus, being 'in Christ' and grace.

Your statement 'turning away from grace' does not at all apply to Christians. Only 'falling from grace' applies to Christians. There is a difference in these two statements.

'Turning away from grace' is about the Jews deliberately denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus and rejecting truth and grace which came by Jesus Christ.

'Falling from grace' is about 'babes in Christ' being outsmarted by cunning Jews and cunning others who operate like lemon used car sales persons. This was and continue to be done by Jews, so as to undermine Jesus Christ and deceive and return babes in Christ' to bondage under the O.T./Jewish/ten commandment system.

This 'idea of falling from grace' is about the serious sin of Jews and similar others. This is about the all out persecution and war that Jews continued to rain on Jesus and Christians, whiles pretending to recognize and embrace Jesus.

Do not try to 'soft-soap' and cover over the facts.

Every thing you say is so corrupt and corruptly self serving.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You said: 'I understand the implications of the covenant that can cause one to "fall from grace". However, it is better to have never known the "Blessed Way (Jesus), then to know it and turn away.'

Your 'however' part is a corruption/distortion of 'falling from grace'. 'Falling from grace' and 'turning away from grace' are totally different.

'Falling from grace' results when innocent and unsuspecting 'babes in Christ' are deceived and duped by Jews and similar others into returning to bondage under the ten commandments.

'Turning away from grace' is the Jews denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus and rejecting (turning away from) grace and truth which came by Jesus Christ and not Moses.

The following are the Holy KJV N.T. revelations which clearly and literally support the above:

This ('falling from grace') refers only to Christians who, because of the corrupt influence of Jews and similar others, are duped into dropping the liberty which they have in Christ (i.e. to transgress the ten commandments) and returning to bondage under the ten commandments. This is not about 'turning away'.

At any event, 'falling from grace' does not apply to Jews. Jews were never under grace of God and are not under grace of God.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Truth and grace came by Jesus Christ. The Jews totally rejected Jesus Christ and never access and embraced what came by Jesus Christ.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The 'falling from grace' part does not apply to Jews. Only the 'unawares, false spying brethren' part applies to Jews and similar others.

The question is: How is it better to have never known the "Blessed Way (Jesus), then to know it and turn away.'? When, at all events, to be be without grace and truth is the curse which delivers one to hell.

At any event the revelation is not about 'turning away' from grace and Christ.

Left on one's own, no one who tasted being 'in Christ', ever 'turns away' from being in Christ:

Hebrews 6:4-6King James Version (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister

Enlightenment is to be 'in Christ' and under grace of God, These came by Jesus Christ and were totally rejected by Jews. 'In Christ' and 'grace' were not known to or experiences by, Jews who relied totally on Moses. 'Turing away from grace' applies to Jews who literally turned away from Jesus, being 'in Christ' and grace.

Your statement 'turning away from grace' does not at all apply to Christians. Only 'falling from grace' applies to Christians. There is a difference in these two statements.

'Turning away from grace' is about the Jews deliberately denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus and rejecting truth and grace which came by Jesus Christ.

'Falling from grace' is about 'babes in Christ' being outsmarted by cunning Jews and cunning others who operate like lemon used car sales persons. This was and continue to be done by Jews, so as to undermine Jesus Christ and deceive and return babes in Christ' to bondage under the O.T./Jewish/ten commandment system.

This 'idea of falling from grace' is about the serious sin of Jews and similar others. This is about the all out persecution and war that Jews continued to rain on Jesus and Christians, whiles pretending to recognize and embrace Jesus.

Do not try to 'soft-soap' and cover over the facts.

Every thing you say is so corrupt and corruptly self serving.

https://youtu.be/jOnZm8pl2KE

I have not once questioned your salvation. I have questioned your motives for fighting against the God of Israel and through her, its Redeemer and further the payment for the sin of all mankind.

I still say that you are dramatically wrong.

Do you even study world events concerning Israel in the last 100 years?

Gurucam

Please watch this! It is biblical prophecy coming true. A Jewish man literally holds up the Bible and tells the UN they cannot erase its truth.

The U.N. is like Clinton, Obama, the U.S.A. media, the U.S.A. pollsters, the U.S.A. intellectual intelligentsia, the world big business and big powers who supported and funded Clinton, the idea of a one world government, a one world religion and a one world economy who and which were recently all well and convincingly cast out. The U.N. is the Old and irrelevant simply trying to be relevant in a New Age and failing. The U.N. is set to disappear into oblivion. like all of the above.

The U.N. is already cast-out. President elect Trump is not destine to tow the U.N. line (the population of the U.S.A. voted, in free and fair elections for this change, as articulated on the hustings by President Elect Trump).

Also the majority of British people have officially dismiss the U.N. one world government, one world religion, one world economy, which is an O.T./Mosaic/Jewish/'rule from the top by man gods' agenda (as exemplified by the Brussels based leaders).

At least two U.N. secretaries (before this last one) resigned (in frustration) because countries and their peoples were no longer listening to the U.N. and supporting U.N. policies. The U.N. has lost its influence and traction.

The surface of earth is in the Age of the N.T./Enlightenment in Christ.

The U.N. was anchored on the ideas of the O.T./ten-commandments/rule from the top, etc.. These ideas and ideologies are totally done away with. They have died to give way to the N.T./Christian Age. The U.N. is also dead and will soon 'lie down'.

Jesus does not rule through organizations and people in organizations. Jesus rules through His 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Spirits, operating directly and personally through the individual hearts/spirits of each Christian.

Christ consciousness is ruling on earth and God's kingdom of heaven is already on earth. Now, as it is in heaven so it is on earth.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You (O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic/Jewish) guys are simply being fooled-up (so that you will keep the peace) until you are cast out of here permanently. The O.T./ten commandments is your schoolmaster:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

You have to be very very very foolish to believe that sheep (i.e. those on the right/intuitive/spirit side) are Jews and not Christians.

Jesus prepared a place in heaven for Christians not for Jews. Jews have to hope that Moses can redeem them. Christians include only 7000 people who were previous Jews and ceased being Jews and became Christians.

Additionally it has long been authenticated that spirit, intuitions and Spirit are linked to the right side brain hemisphere. And law, physical sensory detection and intellect are linked to the left side brain hemisphere. This is directly linked to:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Click here to be more informed by scientific and experiential validation of the expanded spirit realm as detected through 'right side' brain discernment:

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please watch this! It is biblical prophecy coming true. A Jewish man literally holds up the Bible and tells the UN they cannot erase its truth.

Starting to feel spammed by an individual that is moved by "a spirit" to junk up this thread and attempt to cover up my simple plea for Israel.

Please see simple UN speech from Israel rep.

For biased against Israel perspective, the spammer has kindly provided multiple dishonest links that are anti Semitic.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Click her for alternative perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDAK4VQl10

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCaaXHrTwDQ

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw2JX7IMOas

. . . the age of power has ended. The age of intuition/spirit is at hand.

And seriously? You're mixing consciousness videos with anti Israel rant and KJV is the only version rhetoric?

You never fail to disappoint, my spamming friend.

To deny the blatant biblical struggle going on now is a complete closing of spiritual eyes!