The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Your case is anachronistic and post biblical. My case has scriptural fluidity between Old Testament ( testimony,witness) and New Testament foundation leading up to Christ and fulfilled in Christ.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
The Bible confirms that Jesus is God, apart from any interpretation.
Does Jesus Christ say the words “I am God” unequivocally in any inspired bible translation ever written? If your implying something Jesus Christ didn’t say , Who told you he was ?

OZOS

Does Jesus Christ say the words “I am God” unequivocally in any inspired bible translation ever written?
Yes, He did. And because you don't know Him, or the Bible, you will never accept any evidence.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Yes, He did. And because you don't know Him, or the Bible, you will never accept any evidence.
You are begging the question . Did Jesus Christ say the words “I am God” without you using wishful thinking as a reason?

OZOS

You are begging the question . Did Jesus Christ say the words “I am God” without you using wishful thinking as a reason?
He said "I will be their God".

That's just one example, that doesn't require you to think. I have several other examples, that would require you to think, but it appears that thinking is not something you're familiar with.

Right Divider

Body part
Your case is anachronistic and post biblical. My case has scriptural fluidity between Old Testament ( testimony,witness) and New Testament foundation leading up to Christ and fulfilled in Christ.
And yet it completely leaves out important OTHER revelations given by Christ to the apostle Paul.

You fail!

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Does Jesus need to use the exact phrase "I am God" to be God?

No, He does not.
Let’s get Jesus Christ words .
““Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:24-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:8, 11, 15‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:22-24, 34‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.4.22-24,34.esv

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.15.8,11,15.esv

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/mat.7.24-27.esv

Right Divider

Body part
One God the Father without anachronism or a post biblical interpretation.
Pro 30:4 KJV Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
Joh 1:1 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
God in the flesh. Believe it or perish... your choice.

Last edited:

OZOS

Let’s get Jesus Christ words .
““Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:24-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:8, 11, 15‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:22-24, 34‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.4.22-24,34.esv

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.15.8,11,15.esv

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/mat.7.24-27.esv
Sorry, dummy, but none of those verses contain the phrase "I am not God".

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
He said "I will be their God".

That's just one example, that doesn't require you to think. I have several other examples, that would require you to think, but it appears that thinking is not something you're familiar with.
Is there a reason you didn’t give me the scripture you’re citing?

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Yet, what He did say is apparently not sufficient for you unless He says "I am God" exactly as you demand Him to.
How can I make demands on inspired scripture that teach us ? Obviously the hint is your demands aren’t inspired.