The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
9EDC383D-0580-422C-86BA-093388718A52.jpeg
“You Samaritans worship what you do not know. We worship what we do know, because salvation is from the Jews. But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”

“My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work,” Jesus told them.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:22-24, 34‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/1713/jhn.4.22-24,34.csb

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
🤪
It would be awesome of you could make a clear point.
Jesus Christ wasn’t God Almighty or did he need to be according to the law of Moses .
🤪
It would be awesome of you could make a clear point.
“The one who comes from above is above all. The one who is from the earth is earthly and speaks in earthly terms. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, and yet no one accepts his testimony. The one who has accepted his testimony has affirmed that God is true. For the one whom God sent speaks God’s words, since he gives the Spirit without measure.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:31-34‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/1713/jhn.3.31-34.csb
“Above all, you know this: No prophecy of Scripture comes from the prophet’s own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the will of man; instead, men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:20-21‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/1713/2pe.1.20-21.csb
““What things?” he asked them. So they said to him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet powerful in action and speech before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and leaders handed him over to be sentenced to death, and they crucified him.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:19-20‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/1713/luk.24.19-20.csb

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus Christ wasn’t God Almighty or did he need to be according to the law of Moses .
Jesus Christ is the Creator of ALL things. So He is, indeed, God Almighty.
Col 1:15-17 KJV Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
If you need to put words into Jesus mouth so scripture can agree with your man made theology I feel sad 😞 . Jesus never required your false assertion or dichotomy to put him in a box . Ambiguous verses that need a anachronistic prerequisite makes me wonder how Jesus Christ preach truth . Oh yeah he did it without your say so .

Hilltrot

View attachment 760
“You Samaritans worship what you do not know. We worship what we do know, because salvation is from the Jews. But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”

“My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work,” Jesus told them.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:22-24, 34‬ ‭CSB‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/1713/jhn.4.22-24,34.csb
I think that what you are trying to say is that if people read the Bible without the knowledge of the Trinity, they would not not arrive at that conclusion. Only when people are told what to parrot do they see the Trinity in the Bible.

I believe Leighton Flowers mentioned this about Calvinism. Once people are told about it, they have difficulty seeing any other interpretation.

That being said, I doubt you are going to be successful with this tactic and you might want to read more first. Start talking to people rather than at them. And try to be a less condemning in your tone.

Unless you just want to make people upset with you . . .

Right Divider

Body part
If you need to put words into Jesus mouth so scripture can agree with your man made theology I feel sad 😞 .
I did no such thing. Did you come to this site just to lie about what others say?
Jesus never required your false assertion or dichotomy to put him in a box .
You are continuing to LIE about what I said. I quoted SCRIPTURE from an authority on the subject of Jesus Christ (the apostle Paul). If you don't like the truth... too bad!
Ambiguous verses that need a anachronistic prerequisite makes me wonder how Jesus Christ preach truth . Oh yeah he did it without your say so .
There is nothing "ambiguous" about those verses. You just prefer a lie to the truth.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I think that what you are trying to say is that if people read the Bible without the knowledge of the Trinity, they would not not arrive at that conclusion. Only when people are told what to parrot do they see the Trinity in the Bible.

I believe Leighton Flowers mentioned this about Calvinism. Once people are told about it, they have difficulty seeing any other interpretation.

That being said, I doubt you are going to be successful with this tactic and you might want to read more first. Start talking to people rather than at them. And try to be a less condemning in your tone.

Unless you just want to make people upset with you . . .

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I did no such thing. Did you come to this site just to lie about what others say?

You are continuing to LIE about what I said. I quoted SCRIPTURE from an authority on the subject of Jesus Christ (the apostle Paul). If you don't like the truth... too bad!

There is nothing "ambiguous" about those verses. You just prefer a lie to the truth.
Actually Paul who is a follower of Christ would of not used Plotinus ( neoplatonist) concept of Godhead , Colossians .

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned

I didn’t men to upset you 2 Timothy 2:15 , 3:16,17 .

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Vain claims by an anti-Christ. You don't belong on a Christian site.
I’m not sure you understand the concept of Christ( one who is chosen or anointed by God ) your ad hominem attack haven’t changed the valid points I made . we can agree to disagree . peace .

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Made an intelligent point, if you can.
“When I spoke to you and when I taught you God's message, I did not use clever words. I did not want you to believe me because you thought I was wise. Instead, it was the power of God's Holy Spirit that showed you that my message was true. As a result, you now believe because of God's power. You do not believe because of human ideas.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:4-5‬ ‭EASY‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/2079/1co.2.4-5.easy

Right Divider

Body part
I’m not sure you understand the concept of Christ( one who is chosen or anointed by God ) your ad hominem attack haven’t changed the valid points I made . we can agree to disagree . peace .
There was nothing ad hominem about my comments.
There was nothing "valid" about your "points".

We've seen this a million times on TOL. Anti-Christ's come to bash the Lord Jesus Christ. God in the flesh.
Joh 1:1 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Right Divider

Body part
“When I spoke to you and when I taught you God's message, I did not use clever words. I did not want you to believe me because you thought I was wise. Instead, it was the power of God's Holy Spirit that showed you that my message was true. As a result, you now believe because of God's power. You do not believe because of human ideas.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:4-5‬ ‭EASY‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/2079/1co.2.4-5.easy
Oh... now you're a Bible version hopper too.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Oh... now you're a Bible version hopper too.
I use any bible translation. I love this scripture.
“For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, that I might win the more. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews; to those under the law I became as one under the law—though not being myself under the law—that I might win those under the law. To those outside the law I became as one outside the law—not being without law toward God but under the law of Christ—that I might win those outside the law. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭9:19-23‬ ‭RSV-CI‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/2017/1co.9.19-23.rsv-ci

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
There was nothing ad hominem about my comments.
There was nothing "valid" about your "points".

We've seen this a million times on TOL. Anti-Christ's come to bash the Lord Jesus Christ. God in the flesh.
Jesus Christ was never a practicing Christian as he was born under the law and died under it according to the scripture . Does that make him the Antichrist ?