The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Ugh . . .

Did you not bother to read? I get the feeling you could if you wanted to but I feel like you have a lot of hate toward me right now.

If you read the thread from the beginning, you would see that many people had problems understanding what f.y.i. said. I'm assuming f.y.i. is either very young or has limited communication abilities. So, out of friendliness to a new member, I tried my best to summarize his position and give some advice.
No hate . Jesus Christ taught the truth he heard from his God and Father . I consider myself the foolish things or uneducated things of this world . Thank you for your summary.
“But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/114/1co.1.27.nkjv

Hilltrot

No hate . Jesus Christ taught the truth he heard from his God and Father . I consider myself the foolish things or uneducated things of this world . Thank you for your summary.
“But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/114/1co.1.27.nkjv
I was talking to idolator - not you.

OZOS

But how does that change my point that Jesus Christ never used the NT going to the lost sheep of Israel?

It's blatantly obvious to anyone, who is reading your posts, that you cannot maintain a conversation, let alone discuss the Bible.

There comes a point in time, when it benefits everyone who knows you, to just eat your oatmeal, watch reruns of Bonanza, and keep your thoughts to yourself.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I s
Plain. You can't be that dumb. So one can really only assume you're dod
It's blatantly obvious to anyone, who is reading your posts, that you cannot maintain a conversation, let alone discuss the Bible.

There comes a point in time, when it benefits everyone who knows you, to just eat your oatmeal, watch reruns of Bonanza, and keep your thoughts to yourself.
Sorry new to this format . So I’m not sure if I’m responding to the questioned ask . Regarding the Bible we have today Jesus Christ never used a canonized version let alone using a anachronistic post biblical thought process as he heard his truth from his God and Heavenly Father . Not those teaching you .

OZOS

I s

Sorry new to this format . So I’m not sure if I’m responding to the questioned ask . Regarding the Bible we have today Jesus Christ never used a canonized version let alone using a anachronistic post biblical thought process as he heard his truth from his God and Heavenly Father . Not those teaching you .
Is English your third language?

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Is English your third language?
a·nach·ro·nism (ə-năk′rə-nĭz′əm)

n.

1. The representation of someone as existing or something as happening in other than chronological, proper, or historical order.

prerequisite

/priːˈrɛkwɪzɪt/

noun

1. a thing that is required as a prior condition for something else to happen or exist.

OZOS

a·nach·ro·nism (ə-năk′rə-nĭz′əm)

n.

1. The representation of someone as existing or something as happening in other than chronological, proper, or historical order.

prerequisite

/priːˈrɛkwɪzɪt/

noun

1. a thing that is required as a prior condition for something else to happen or exist.
I know the definition of the terms, you moron, it's your inability to stay on topic, have a conversation, or make a lick of sense, about what you are trying to say.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I know the definition of the terms, you moron, it's your inability to stay on topic, have a conversation, or make a lick of sense, about what you are trying to say.
My post used the words post biblical. Which the trinity is .
Anachronistic which you post biblical prerequisite does ,
Yet the biblical Jesus Christ I believe in doesn’t fit your perception ? Hmmm !

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should go back and read this when your English skills are better.
straw man

noun
  1. 1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

OZOS

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
You have yet to make a coherent argument about anything. You're a clown. 🤡

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
I never said anything about either one, you idiot. You have no business discussing anything. Pervert.

Definition of wishful thinking​

: the attribution of reality to what one wishes to be true or the tenuous justification of what one wants to believe