THE ANGEL of YHWH appeared to Moses out of the burning bush - Exodus 3

beameup

And THE ANGEL of the LORD appeared unto him [Moses] in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when YHWH saw that he turned aside to see, GOD called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And HE said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is HOLY GROUND. Moreover he said, I AM THE God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. - Exodus 3:2-5

*now daqq will tread on this quote from God's Word with some cultish nonsense.

Last edited:

daqq

And THE ANGEL of the LORD appeared unto him [Moses] in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when YHWH saw that he turned aside to see, GOD called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And HE said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is HOLY GROUND. Moreover he said, I AM THE God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. - Exodus 3:2-5

Crying out for more attention I see. :chuckle:

daqq

John 5:31-35
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.
32 It is another that testifies of me; and I know that the testimony which he testifies of me is true.
33 You have sent unto Yohanan, and he has testified unto the truth.
34 But the Testimony which I receive is not from man: howbeit I say these things, that you may be delivered.
35 That one was
THE LAMP burning and shining brightly; and you were willing to rejoice for an hour in his light.

beameup

John 5:31-35
35 That one was
THE LAMP burning and shining brightly; and you were willing to rejoice for an hour in his light.

Why don't you tell everyone that you believe that it was John the Baptist in the burning bush appearing to Moses on Sinai. Maybe you could fill us in on your UFO experience, while you're at it... and of course, your "death experience".

daqq

Why don't you tell everyone that you believe that it was John the Baptist in the burning bush appearing to Moses on Sinai. Maybe you could fill us in on your UFO experience, while you're at it... and of course, your "death experience".

You see? What was said has come to pass: the boil in your forehead is beginning to fester. :crackup:

Apple7

Exodus 3.1 - 6

And Moses was feeding the flock of his father-in-law Jethro, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock behind the wilderness and came to the mountain of The Gods, to Horeb. And Malek Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the middle of a thorn bush. And he looked, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, and the thorn bush was not burned up! And Moses said, I will turn aside now and see this great sight, why the thorn bush is not burned up. And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and Elohim called to him from the midst of the thorn bush, and said, Moses! Moses! And he said, Behold me. And He said, Do not come near here. Pull off your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground. And He said, I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he feared to look upon The Gods.

These verses tell us plainly that Moses both saw and spoke with Malek Yahweh (i.e. God the Son) in the midst of the fire.

Observe that the Triune God occupies the Mount (Moses came to the mountain of all The Gods ‘Ha- Elohim’), as the terms Yahweh, Elohim, Malek Yahweh & Ha- Elohim (literally all The Gods!) are used interchangeably.

Who occupied the burning bush?

• Malek Yahweh
• Yahweh
• Elohim
• The Gods (Ha Elohim)

daqq

Exodus 3.1 - 6

And Moses was feeding the flock of his father-in-law Jethro, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock behind the wilderness and came to the mountain of The Gods, to Horeb. And Malek Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the middle of a thorn bush. And he looked, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, and the thorn bush was not burned up! And Moses said, I will turn aside now and see this great sight, why the thorn bush is not burned up. And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and Elohim called to him from the midst of the thorn bush, and said, Moses! Moses! And he said, Behold me. And He said, Do not come near here. Pull off your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground. And He said, I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he feared to look upon The Gods.

These verses tell us plainly that Moses both saw and spoke with Malek Yahweh (i.e. God the Son) in the midst of the fire.

Observe that the Triune God occupies the Mount (Moses came to the mountain of all The Gods ‘Ha- Elohim’), as the terms Yahweh, Elohim, Malek Yahweh & Ha- Elohim (literally all The Gods!) are used interchangeably.

Who occupied the burning bush?

• Malek Yahweh
• Yahweh
• Elohim
• The Gods (Ha Elohim)

It is Malak of YHWH, just as "Meshiah YHWH" is Meshiah of YHWH, and "ha-Elohim" are the Angels. However ha-Elohim does not literally mean "all the Gods" as you have asserted because if all was intended the text would contain kol, (the whole, any, every, all). It is much more appropriate to leave out dogma and simply read it for what it says: the mountain of ha-Elohim or "the Elohim", (for the Torah was given by the disposition-instrumentality of [the] Angels).

beameup

It is Malak of YHWH, just as "Meshiah YHWH" is Meshiah of YHWH, and "ha-Elohim" are the Angels. However ha-Elohim does not literally mean "all the Gods" as you have asserted because if all was intended the text would contain kol, (the whole, any, every, all). It is much more appropriate to leave out dogma and simply read it for what it says: the mountain of ha-Elohim or "the Elohim", (for the Torah was given by the disposition-instrumentality of [the] Angels).

You said that John the Baptist was there in the burning bush on the Mount, while Moses looked on.

:popcorn:

daqq

You said that John the Baptist was there in the burning bush on the Mount, while Moses looked on.

:popcorn:

And as a matter of fact take a close look at what Apple7 posted because it is pretty near correct:

Moshe hid his face because he feared to look upon-toward ha-Elohim. :)

beameup

Lol, either quote the post where I said such a thing or stop lying. :)
The Angel was there, in the bush, everyone knows you believe the malak was John the Baptist. Of course, you use non-English Biblical phrases to "cover this up" Pinocchio.

daqq

YHWH was in the bush

In this you show that you view the Father as a man, or some sort of anthropomorphism, which is what all carnal minded people do; and at that you imagine Him contained in a bush in literal physical terms no doubt; and with that you probably imagine a bush no more than three or four feet tall in the machinations of your vain imagination because that also is what the carnal mind always imagines in his vain imagination: himself looking down upon his god, (though he generally does not even realize that he thinks in such repulsive and heretical ways). The heavens and the heaven of the heavens cannot contain the Father.

The Angel was there, in the bush, everyone knows you believe the malak was John the Baptist. Of course, you use non-English Biblical phrases to "cover this up" Pinocchio.

I have shown you many times what I believe but you reject the Testimony of Yeshua. Now you are just stabbing in darkness hoping to stick something in your blindness. The Father and His Word preexisted everything and I have surely never said that Yohanan is the Word. :)

Apple7

It is Malak of YHWH, just as "Meshiah YHWH" is Meshiah of YHWH,

Malek Yahweh literally means 'Messenger of Yahweh'.

Malek Yahweh is proper, as is...

and "ha-Elohim" are the Angels.

No, not angels.

The article 'ha', when prefixed to elohim, is determined via context.

It means....'all the Gods' when referencing The Trinity......'all the gods' when referring to false gods....'all the judges' when referring to humans.

However ha-Elohim does not literally mean "all the Gods" as you have asserted because if all was intended the text would contain kol, (the whole, any, every, all). It is much more appropriate to leave out dogma and simply read it for what it says: the mountain of ha-Elohim or "the Elohim", (for the Torah was given by the disposition-instrumentality of [the] Angels).

The prefixed article 'ha' implies 'all the'. Just like 'hayam' literally means 'the people', but 'all the people' are implied.

No qualifier is ever used when 'haelohim' refers to The Trinity.

daqq

Malek Yahweh literally means 'Messenger of Yahweh'.

Malek Yahweh is proper, as is...

No, not angels.

The article 'ha', when prefixed to elohim, is determined via context.

It means....'all the Gods' when referencing The Trinity......'all the gods' when referring to false gods....'all the judges' when referring to humans.

The prefixed article 'ha' implies 'all the'. Just like 'hayam' literally means 'the people', but 'all the people' are implied.

No qualifier is ever used when 'haelohim' refers to The Trinity.

Oh, I see, "when referencing the Trinity"!!!
How could I possibly have missed such a thing! :chuckle:

beameup

Oh, I see, "when referencing the Trinity"!!!
How could I possibly have missed such a thing! :chuckle:

You have been shown over-and-over from the Old Testament where TWO divine beings have been present.
You have a "one-dimensional" god, created by your own sinful human "logic", so you have blinded yourself.
Your Unitarian "theology" is derived from post-70 A.D. "Judaism".

daqq

You have been shown over-and-over from the Old Testament where TWO divine beings have been present.
You have a "one-dimensional" god, created by your own sinful human "logic", so you have blinded yourself.
Your Unitarian "theology" is derived from post-70 A.D. "Judaism".

What you say concerning two powers is actually more prominent in the Septuagint, (which you clearly learned from someone else because you do not have the background to have come to such a conclusion on your own), but the last time I posted something to you from the Septuagint you blasphemed the name of the Father and ridiculed the Septuagint showing that you have no clue what you are talking about because of the simple fact that the Septuagint is where that understanding mainly derives from. As for such a thing as a "pre-70A.D. Judaism" how would you know anything about it when you reject most of the writings? Being Mid-Acts you likely do not even accept all of the "current canon" handed down to you from your mother church as applying to yourself. Was Yeshua sent to you or was it only to the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael? :chuckle:

beameup

What you say concerning two powers is actually more prominent in the Septuagint, (which you clearly learned from someone else because you do not have the background to have come to such a conclusion on your own),

Confused are you? :confused: My posts have been from the King James Old Testament. If you were not so immersed in your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" :rotfl: you wouldn't be so :dizzy:
As it is, being that you experienced prolonged death, I can empathize somewhat with your being a :dunce:
It is so futile to try to explain to you the effects of 70 A.D. upon Judaism, because you are totally overwhelmed by your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" cult. :hammer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ANGEL of YHWH appeared to Moses out of the burning bush

daqq

Confused are you? :confused: My posts have been from the King James Old Testament. If you were not so immersed in your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" :rotfl: you wouldn't be so :dizzy:
As it is, being that you experienced prolonged death, I can empathize somewhat with your being a :dunce:
It is so futile to try to explain to you the effects of 70 A.D. upon Judaism, because you are totally overwhelmed by your "Secret Society of the Testimony of Yeshua" cult. :hammer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ANGEL of YHWH appeared to Moses out of the burning bush

Now you are mocking the Testimony of the one whom you yourself claim is the God-Man.
Tisk, tisk, and you wonder why I cast no pearls even though you squeal like a pig for me to do so.