the abomination of desolation

the jews cannot build the temple

the dome of the rock is preventing it

Maybe so, but maybe not. I don't know on what basis the exact spot of the dome is prerequisite for the Jews to have a temple. It can't be categorically said the dome and a temple couldn't be co-located in the same court.

In any event, we do know there will be a temple, as God's word is clear on this, and there will be a temple in God's time, these things not really up to man, just as it is the Lord, and only the Lord, that opens the seals in Revelation 6. People are quite mistaken that the likes of Satan are calling the shots, this one reason all the antichrist conspiracy theories, as if man's politics must be just so to bring about the apocalypse, are silliness. Absolutely nothing such even commences, until God says so. But when He does say so, it's, "Behold, I come quickly."

Isaiah 46

8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:
13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
julian the apostate
who
was a pagan emperor
ordered the third temple to be built
just to prove the christians wrong
guess what?
mysterious fires prevented the construction
you won't find that in your bible
you have to read history books
for the rest of the story

Interplanner

There could be a third temple because of a mass of people being deluded. there is no need for a third temple in the sense that "Bible prophecy" needs that to happen.

Wick Stick

why can't you answer the question?
I was serious. History has mis-remembered the site of the first two temples. The dome of the rock is not sitting on the temple site.

I'm not sure if you have any interest in archaeology, but I do. The "City of David" area at the south end of the current "Old Jerusalem" is demonstrably the location of Jerusalem (the whole city) prior to the diaspora. Solomon didn't build his temple outside the city to the north.

Moreover, the Biblical text itself demands that there be springs of water ("living water") inside the temple complex, which demands that the complex be at the south end of the mount, since the Gihon spring is there, and is the only spring in/near Jerusalem. All the tunnels and aquaducts take water south from that point (which is away from the traditional temple mount site).

If you have any interest, read up on it. I realize tradition is important to you. Perhaps you should understand it in terms of subscribing to an older tradition. The site I here promote agrees with the writings of Josephus and other pre-NT sources, and is based on a number of different scholarly papers and books; not some invention of my own imaginations.

Jarrod

OCTOBER23

JOSEPHUS SAID THAT HE COULD NOT SEE THE TEMPLE FROM THE NORTH SIDE.

Therefore, it must have been at the South End where the Stones are presently

thrown down.

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said of HEROD'S TEMPLE

There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

============
the real ark of the covenant found - Google Search.html

RON WYATT DISCOVERED THE ARC OF THE COVENANT 20 FEET BELOW

THE CRUCIFIXION SITE WHERE JESUS BLOOD DRIPPED UPON THE MERCY SEAT.

THE JEWS WILL PROBABLY DIG THE ARC OUT AND PLACE IT IN THEIR NEW TEMPLE.

False Prophet

[27]And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. dan 9
Isis is the king of the North. The man of sin or the son of perdition shall enter the temple of God proclaiming that he is God. Look at Dan 11:35 because it is yet for a time appointed. The king of the north is Syria, and the king of the south is Egypt. The time appointed is the last days preceding the battle of Armageddon.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
dan 11
The king of the north [ISIS] shall enter Haram al-Sharif claiming that he is God. He shall subdue three kings [Syria, Iraq, and Jordan].
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 thess 2

Ben Masada

so what is in the holy place now? the dome of the rock and it causes desolation it is preventing the third temple
put there by the second beast of the apocalypse the fourth beast of daniel different from all the rest here are the clues
what happened to the temple place?

The Holy Place is under the abomination of desolation. Although we do have the power to dislodge it from there, It seems to me that, it is not HaShem's will to return to the system of sacrifices, considering that the Lord declared through Prophet Jeremiah in the first place that He had never commanded that sacrifices be part of the Faith of Israel. (Jer. 7:22)

Interplanner

The Holy Place is under the abomination of desolation. Although we do have the power to dislodge it from there, It seems to me that, it is not HaShem's will to return to the system of sacrifices, considering that the Lord declared through Prophet Jeremiah in the first place that He had never commanded that sacrifices be part of the Faith of Israel. (Jer. 7:22)

Yes, he commanded them (not just about... means he did command it), but never without the right spirit. At the end of the chapter we find that they are worshiping the sun and the planets, with child sacrifices like the pagans they were supposed to destroy. Pretty mixed up.