Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

DocJohnson

Why Obama Won't Visit Berlin Wall Next Week.

He's not too busy to campaign in Berlin, but he's too busy to accept Merkel's invitiation to commemorate the fall of the great wall.

elohiym

toldailytopic: How do you define right winger?

Topic could include definitions to distinguish right winger from right wing fanatic and right wing zealot. Inquiring minds want to know.

Personally, the lack of any consensus on the definition of these leanings is what prevents me from claiming any more about myself than more right than left.

elohiym

toldailytopic: 7 things you would do to change the world.

Sky's the limit. Your are the Big Kahuna and have total power. What would you do?

zoo22

Based on some responses from the "meaning of life" thread:

What does "love" mean to you?

I really wanted to ask to "define love," in response to "the meaning of life is love" comments. But I didn't want to throw the thread subject on a different path... Plus, I just think it's an interesting topic... There are a lot of different ways to look at what is "love," and I think it's often considered very casually or without much thought for what it might actually mean.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think:

Could God make a rock that's larger than everything else and if He could where would He put it?

Should the Chatbox be renamed BabyChristianland?

Seriously?

Can you be too Catholic?

Past tense, present tense, future tense--why is life so stressful?

Name ten historic figures you're pretty sure you could take in a fair fight.

Yogurt or suicide?

I'm sure more will come to me. This was just off the top of my noggin. :plain:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:think:

Could God make a rock that's larger than everything else and if He could where would He put it?

Should the Chatbox be renamed BabyChristianland?

Seriously?

Can you be too Catholic?

Past tense, present tense, future tense--why is life so stressful?

Name ten historic figures you're pretty sure you could take in a fair fight.

Yogurt or suicide?

I'm sure more will come to me. This was just off the top of my noggin. :plain:

Yogurt definitely better than suicide and Yogi Bear

Love, exciting an new,
let it flow,
it come back to you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How about:

If that's what's at the top of TH's noggin, what could possibly be at the bottom?

:plain:

Oh, I jest, I jest.

Well... Actually, Hm. Let me think about that...

Do we ever see the bottom?:wave2:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey guys I love your suggestions and please keep them coming.

However... the best place to send me suggestions is via Twitter. (that way they come directly to my cell phone and I don't need to go find this thread)

Therefore... the best way to send suggestions is:

1. Sign up on Twitter.
2. Login to Twitter and go here.
3. Click "follow".
4. Then send me suggestions with @toldailytopic anywhere in the message.

example Twitter update: @toldailytopic Why Obama Won't Visit Berlin Wall Next Week.

Prolifeguyswife

Hey guys I love your suggestions and please keep them coming.

However... the best place to send me suggestions is via Twitter. (that way they come directly to my cell phone and I don't need to go find this thread)

Therefore... the best way to send suggestions is:

1. Sign up on Twitter.
2. Login to Twitter and go here.
3. Click "follow".
4. Then send me suggestions with @toldailytopic anywhere in the message.

example Twitter update: @toldailytopic Why Obama Won't Visit Berlin Wall Next Week.

Wait...so you want suggestions to get more people onto TOL so they don't spend so much time on Twitter and Facebook instead...and we're supposed to do this by sending you a message on Twitter instead of TOL? :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wait...so you want suggestions to get more people onto TOL so they don't spend so much time on Twitter and Facebook instead...and we're supposed to do this by sending you a message on Twitter instead of TOL? :chuckle:
Exactly! :D

The reason is.... if you send me your suggestions via Twitter they go directly to my Twitter app on my cell phone. BOOM! I have your suggestion, and it goes with me wherever I go. Whereas if you make your suggestions here (which is also fine) I might not check them as often or forget to check them at all.

Either way is fine... but if you want to pick the most efficient method send them via Twitter.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Continuing...okay, two new topics, fresh off the top of my noggin...

If you could be the greatest ______ who ever lived, what's that to me?

If you could kill Hitler as a boy or save Gandhi from assassination, how would that be possible?

:think: more to follow.