Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Dude...

7a6242d5e1e478cf89276fa19d2c86e9.jpg

JPPT1974

For the record Pneuma Psuches it is not liberal or Conservative. It is about showing and sharing God's love. As really if you want to agree with that, fine respect it. As I do respect though not share your answers in agreement.

john w

Hall of Fame
Feel free to double down on it.

Yes, Pneumonia. Go "All In."

"Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

We gottsta know.....Proposon us....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, Pneumonia. Go "All In."

"Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

We gottsta know.....Proposon us....

Well put Harry.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And here she is. Still campaigning for the Synergistic contingency of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in denial of the Necessity and Simplicity of God.

Sorceress.

You're just jealous because Tam is popular on TOL and you're the guy everybody makes fun of. Sort of like in High School. There were the popular kids and the outcasts. I'm betting you were one of the outcasts.

musterion

More and more, TOL opinionated posters are proving to be unworthy of receiving edifying theological discussion.

We edify one another all the time.

It's when people with lying idol gods -- like yourself -- presume to instruct us that we get uninterested. I mean, are you self-aware enough to have noticed that about yourself? You are incapable of original thought -- everything you post here is either rote Reformed doctrine you've had drilled into your head for who knows how long, or it's an insult, or it's a whine that you're being picked on by men (which won't work with Tam), or "bah."

You're boring.

Then a knight in shining armor comes riding along, like Pepe, and you attach yourself like a lamprey because the enemy (Pepe) of your enemies (MADs) is your ally.

You're also pathetic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
More and more, TOL opinionated posters are proving to be unworthy of receiving edifying theological discussion.

Fellow Christians: I quote the words of Christ, "By your patience, possess your souls." Luke 21:19
calvinists have no credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.