SHOULD A MAN EXPECT LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS WIFE

marhig

Truster

Defence of the truth is not and has never been pay back. Except in the evil minds of those that twist the truth to suit themselves.

Truster

The greatest comfort a man can possess is to know that his intents, thoughts, words and deeds are all known of the Eternal Father and predetermined. I have that confidence.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true Elohim, and Yah Shua Messiah, whom thou hast sent."​

daqq

What do you call Him?

What is found in all of the most ancient manuscripts and codices is not a fully written name but rather what are now called Nomina Sacra. The fact is that your favorite English translations are only assuming and guessing at certain names including the name of the Master. Only those who love him will overcome; and only those who overcome will know his name.

Truster

What is found in all of the most ancient manuscripts and codices is not a fully written name but rather what are now called Nomina Sacra. The fact is that your favorite English translations are only assuming and guessing at certain names including the name of the Master. Only those who love him will overcome; and only those who overcome will know his name.

Those that do love Him freely admit they do so only because He first loved us*.

us* the redeemed, regenerated and repentant sinners

daqq

Those that do love Him freely admit they do so only because He first loved us*.

us* the redeemed, regenerated and repentant sinners

You corrected me and confessed in Post #41 that you do not claim to know the Messiah.
However his true sheep know him, (John 10:14). :idunno:

:sheep:

Truster

You corrected me and confessed in Post #41 that you do not claim to know the Messiah.
However his true sheep know him, (John 10:14). :idunno:

:sheep:

I was emphasizing the importance of being known of Him, rather than just knowing Him. If you knew and understood the scriptures this would be plain.

daqq

I was emphasizing the importance of being known of Him, rather than just knowing Him. If you knew and understood the scriptures this would be plain.

It is plain as day right there in the passage I quoted. Again you are just making cheap accusations which cost you nothing to produce because they come from within yourself and not from knowledge and love of the Testimony of Messiah:

John 10:14 ASV
14 I am the good shepherd; and I know mine own, and mine own know me,

musterion

It will depend on whether his wife witnessed her mother being loyal to her husband and in so doing, being obedient to the Almighty.

It will be dependant on whether his wife was nurtured in the scriptures as to her duty to the males in the family.

If, on the other hand, she was taught to lord it over her husband then she will be directly in the face of the loyalty that the scriptures denote.

The loyalty required is physical, emotional and spiritual. She will never wander off as Eve did and take authority that does not belong to her. . If she hasn’t been loyal to her father and is not loyal husband she is in rebellion from the Eternal Almighty.

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

"I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression."

What Eve did was to take authority and discuss doctrine with Satan. That was the duty and place of Adam, because it was with Adam that the Almighty spoke directly.

In Eden Satan set out his modus operandi and that was to deceive the woman. Just as it is said that Cain slays Abel in every generation (The religious kill the son of promise) So Eve is deceived in every generation and she keeps on falling for it. In every generation the daughters of Eve listen to Satan rather than what the Almighty has said. They claim to be obedient, but are only obedient to the prince of the power of the air.

Loyal; unwavering in devotion, trustworthy, truehearted.

Support; give approval, comfort and encouragement to.

How long have you been married?

daqq

Give an account of your conversion.

"always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you"....not always be prepared to cut and post verses or spout nonsense that the unregenerate would know about and call it doctrine.

With all your doctrine you cannot give a testimony of conversion. That means you haven't been converted. Those that have take each and every opportunity to give glory to the Almighty for the work He has done in them.

Do you have a wife?
Why do you ask? You're no friend nor brother of mine, so why should I divulge my personal circumstances to you?

:rotfl: