SHOULD A MAN EXPECT LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS WIFE

daqq

Daqq, I don't agree with all that you say, but I agree with much of it. And I know that you have heard many things from God.

I wanted to tell you that we were talking yesterday and you were talking about Eve and the flesh, then after that you went on to talk about the sower and the reapers, well, I was pondering on it all yesterday and asking God questions in my heart about whether what you said and what I believed to be right was right, and if I had been right regarding some things that I had been thinking about.

And last night my husband and i went to our house meeting, and I couldn't believe it, without me saying anything, someone brought up Eve the woman, the one who was deceived is like the flesh that we are to deny. And we then read Matthew 13 (which someone else has been reading) about the sower and the reapers, and all my questions were answered without me saying a word, so I know that God heard me. And that what you said about Eve is the truth. I couldn't believe it.

Also, I take people for myself and not because of what others say about them. So I don't care about what others say about you, I know that if you live by what you say on here, then you're of God and you are my brother in Christ.

Awesome, thank you for sharing that, glory to Elohim Most High. :)

Tares rise up in the flesh; they are yet another analogy for sins and evils, even like goats and/or evil beasts, (in Daniel 7 of the Septuagint the first beast is feminine; a great lioness, and the bear is the she-bear robbed of her cubs from Hosea 13, and elsewhere the leopard in the Septuagint is a leopardess, they were originally feminine creatures because "getting married" to them, (doctrines), and making covenants with them is likened to getting married as in the days of Noah). Such things dwell as it were, symbolically speaking, in the "outer bounds" of the body temple, which is called the "commons" or "profane area" in the temple analogies; but such evils and symbolic creatures do not dwell in the heart of the faithful, where the "inward man" in Messiah dwells. Cutting off sin is the same as cutting off evil beasts, unclean spirits, unclean thoughts, evil shepherds, (Zec 11:8-17, an evil wandering right eye always wandering off toward unsightly things; an evil right hand always reaching for intoxicating things to put to the mouth and defile the mind; an evil foot always running swiftly into mischief: three primary "evil shepherds" of the flesh which cause a person to stumble)). Paul actually speaks of the same evils which dwell in the flesh, in Romans 7:14-25, but he is simply not using the colorful symbolism and allegorical typology of the Gospels, parables, and the prophets of old.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang is flat out wrong because Nang cannot tell the difference between Jesus and Ι̅H Christos even though it has been addressed so many times in so many places. The Messiah, the Word, was in the beginning with the Father Elohim Almighty. Jesus was a man and was resurrected, (by the Spirit of the Messiah who was upon/in him). So when Nang says I deny the divinity or deity of Christ, Nang is not telling the truth because Nang doesn't actually pay any attention to my arguments. Nang walks according to the flesh, worships a man, believes the lies and false accusations of friends and comrades, such as Evil.Eye. and Lon, and their false witness concerning me and my doctrine, over and above what I have actually said about myself, my faith, and my doctrine. This is why their hatred and continual lies and misrepresentation of what others believe is considered murder in the kingdom of Elohim: hatred is murder, and slander and bearing false witness against another is murder. The Master says so; murders proceed from the heart and come forth from the mouth, and his disciples and apostles taught the same, whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life dwelling in him. All liars will have their part in the lake of fire.

Evil Eye is not my "comrade." I have no part with him.

And I do not lie about you. You clearly offer up your own witness of your own errors.

daqq

Evil Eye is not my "comrade." I have no part with him.

And I do not lie about you. You clearly offer up your own witness of your own errors.

You have said an Adoptionist denies the deity of the Messiah which is not true:

An "Adoptionist" is one who denies the deity of Jesus Christ; believing He was only a mortal man who earned heavenly status.

It is a view held by Arians of various stripes . . most obvious these days by JW's and Mormons.

The only reason I asked, is because you mentioned you held similar views of biblical interpretation with Daqq, and I wondered how aware you were of his anti-Trinitarian views.

FYIO . . .

Simply not true; please get your facts straight and stop misrepresenting what I believe. If you had paid any attention to any of my threads you might be able to discern the difference in what you are saying and what I actually believe: but since you imagine, believe in, and worship a Trinitarian God-Man, you automatically assume that anyone who disagrees with you is denying God Almighty Himself. Your problem is that you have made a physical man into God Almighty. That is not my problem. For the same reason it is you who denies the Christ, the Messiah, the Word, the Holy One of Elohim, He Who descended from the heavens at the immersion of the man you call Jesus. How many times does the following need to be posted? There was even a thread dedicated to this very topic, (which got shut down by Christ deniers and haters of The Logos-Word).

The words of the Anointed One are SPIRIT and they are Life.
If indeed his words are Spirit then exactly WHO is that SPIRIT?

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The Anointed One does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The Anointed One emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the Anointed One speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

NONE of the above emphatic statements are ever going to pass away:

Matthew 24:35 (Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33)
35 The heavens and the earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away.

To deny the plain emphatic statements of the Master quoted above is to deny Messiah.
To deny the Logos-Reasoning behind these statements is to deny the Logos-Word.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The Anointed One does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The Anointed One testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The Anointed One is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that the Anointed One spoke is the Judge.
The Anointed One himself therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of the Anointed One shall never pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

The Anointed One was Anointed with the Son of Elohim who descended from the heavens.
The Son of Elohim is the Logos-Memra-Word of the Almighty Father YHWH Elohim.

I do not deny the deity or divinity of the Messiah but disagree with you on who he is.
You are being dishonest because you reject the Testimony of the Anointed One.

daqq

This one statement alone destroys your entire Roman-pagan Nang religion:

John 12:48 Textus Receptus
48 ο αθετων εμε και μη λαμβανων τα ρηματα μου εχει τον κρινοντα αυτον ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα

John 12:48 Westcott-Hort
48 ο αθετων εμε και μη λαμβανων τα ρηματα μου εχει τον κρινοντα αυτον ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα

47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: The LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

Revelation 19:11-16 KJV
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The
[Logos] Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

This is not the man Jesus whom you worship because he says so himself in John 12:47-48, and he plainly states that his words shall never pass away, (ου μη - double negative, absolutely not), in three other passages already referenced previously above; but you and yours do not believe him even though these things have been shown to you numerous times, and therefore you do reject both the Testimony of the Anointed One and the Spirit of the Holy One himself, Who is the very Anointing and Meshiah that spoke through the man you call Jesus.

Truster

This one statement alone destroys your entire Roman-pagan Nang religion:

John 12:48 Textus Receptus

John 12:48 Westcott-Hort

48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: The LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

Revelation 19:11-16 KJV
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The
[Logos] Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

This is not the man Jesus whom you worship because he says so himself in John 12:47-48, and he plainly states that his words shall never pass away, (ου μη - double negative, absolutely not), in three other passages already referenced previously above; but you and yours do not believe him even though these things have been shown to you numerous times, and therefore you do reject both the Testimony of the Anointed One and the Spirit of the Holy One himself, Who is the very Anointing and Meshiah that spoke through the man you call Jesus.

You keep banging on about doctrine, but you haven't been converted, so the doctrine does not apply to you.

daqq

You keep banging on about doctrine, but you haven't been converted, so the doctrine does not apply to you.

Just another accusation about someone, (me), whom you know absolutely nothing about. The evidence speaks for itself in what people post: why are none of the accusers such as yourself capable of seeing or perceiving such things? If you have "not been converted", (your words), then you cannot truly know the doctrine because it can really only be fully recognized within the scripture once the Master has brought you through the fire, (personal experience and revelation; but such things count for nothing in disputations from the scripture in a forum atmosphere such as this, and therefore it would not really do much of any good to post such things here, especially in such a hostile and hateful atmosphere such as this your thread). And doubtless you have no clue what I mean when I speak of fire. And to say that I hold doctrines of demons and then turn and ask me to give you my testimony makes you look like the one who is possessed. Do you have Tourette Syndrome? If so perhaps you should let people around here know about your disorder because otherwise your outbursts and mood swings make you appear to be the possessed one; especially when you so gleefully exult in the twisted idea of your version of God laughing at sinners and mocking them as they descend into your version of eternal conscious torment. You call that "saved"??? I thought I had seen it all until I ran into one of your threads. :chuckle:

Truster

Just another accusation about someone, (me), whom you know absolutely nothing about. The evidence speaks for itself in what people post: why are none of the accusers such as yourself capable of seeing or perceiving such things? If you have "not been converted", (your words), then you cannot truly know the doctrine because it can really only be fully recognized within the scripture once the Master has brought you through the fire, (personal experience and revelation; but such things count for nothing in disputations from the scripture in a forum atmosphere such as this, and therefore it would not really do much of any good to post such things here, especially in such a hostile and hateful atmosphere such as this your thread). And doubtless you have no clue what I mean when I speak of fire. And to say that I hold doctrines of demons and then turn and ask me to give you my testimony makes you look like the one who is possessed. Do you have Tourette Syndrome? If so perhaps you should let people around here know about your disorder because otherwise your outbursts and mood swings make you appear to be the possessed one; especially when you so gleefully exult in the twisted idea of your version of God laughing at sinners and mocking them as they descend into your version of eternal conscious torment. You call that "saved"??? I thought I had seen it all until I ran into one of your threads. :chuckle:

"always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you"....not always be prepared to cut and post verses or spout nonsense that the unregenerate would know about and call it doctrine.

daqq

"always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you"....not always be prepared to cut and post verses or spout nonsense that the unregenerate would know about and call it doctrine.

Too funny . . .
You admit by default, by the context of your quote, that you are an evil speaker:

1 Peter 3:10-16 TS2009 W/Footnotes
10 For “He who wishes to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit,
11 let him turn away from evil and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it.
12 “Because the eyes of יהוה are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayers, but the face of יהוה is against those who do evil.”
Psa 34:12-16.
13 And who is the one doing evil to you, if you become imitators of the good?
14 But even if you suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed.
a “And do not fear their threats, neither be troubled.” Isa 8:12. Footnote: a Mat 5:10.
15 But set apart יהוה Elohim in your hearts, and always be ready to give an answer to everyone asking you a reason concerning the expectation that is in you, with meekness and fear,
16 having a good conscience, so that when they speak against you as doers of evil, those who falsely accuse your good behaviour in Messiah, shall be ashamed.

Do you pay no attention to context whatsoever? You just got through speaking double evil, blaspheming my heavenly Father, which when the Jews did such to Paul, they blasphemed themselves, and he left them to themselves. You accused me of holding doctrines of demons; and now here you are, demanding yet another account of my testimony, which was already partially given to you in one of your previous hellfire threads. I see no reason to start all over here and repeat myself again just so you can try to turn it against me. And if I remember correctly one of your slow belly Calvinite-Reformite friends who is here in this thread was also there in that thread, and I already know the both of you by your own evil deeds because you have already revealed what is in your hearts by the evil speak that comes forth from your mouths; and no doubt the two of you would turn again like a couple of wild boars, huffing, snuffing, and grunting, ready to trample any truth you might find because you despise anything that might disrupt your happy-go-lucky super-saved electoid mindset-paradigm fantasy worlds. Sorry for the left-handed billygoat luck but heaven is closed, you lose, no rain for you, (lol). :chuckle:

Truster

Too funny . . .
You admit by default, by the context of your quote, that you are an evil speaker:

1 Peter 3:10-16 TS2009 W/Footnotes
10 For “He who wishes to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit,
11 let him turn away from evil and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it.
12 “Because the eyes of יהוה are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayers, but the face of יהוה is against those who do evil.”
Psa 34:12-16.
13 And who is the one doing evil to you, if you become imitators of the good?
14 But even if you suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed.
a “And do not fear their threats, neither be troubled.” Isa 8:12. Footnote: a Mat 5:10.
15 But set apart יהוה Elohim in your hearts, and always be ready to give an answer to everyone asking you a reason concerning the expectation that is in you, with meekness and fear,
16 having a good conscience, so that when they speak against you as doers of evil, those who falsely accuse your good behaviour in Messiah, shall be ashamed.

Do you pay no attention to context whatsoever? You just got through speaking double evil, blaspheming my heavenly Father, which when the Jews did such to Paul, they blasphemed themselves, and he left them to themselves. You accused me of holding doctrines of demons; and now here you are, demanding yet another account of my testimony, which was already partially given to you in one of your previous hellfire threads. I see no reason to start all over here and repeat myself again just so you can try to turn it against me. And if I remember correctly one of your slow belly Calvinite-Reformite friends who is here in this thread was also there in that thread, and I already know the both of you by your own evil deeds because you have already revealed what is in your hearts by the evil speak that comes forth from your mouths; and no doubt the two of you would turn again like a couple of wild boars, huffing, snuffing, and grunting, ready to trample any truth you might find because you despise anything that might disrupt your happy-go-lucky super-saved electoid mindset-paradigm fantasy worlds. Sorry for the left-handed billygoat luck but heaven is closed, you lose, no rain for you, (lol). :chuckle:

With all your doctrine you cannot give a testimony of conversion. That means you haven't been converted. Those that have take each and every opportunity to give glory to the Almighty for the work He has done in them.

daqq

With all your doctrine you cannot give a testimony of conversion. That means you haven't been converted. Those that have take each and every opportunity to give glory to the Almighty for the work He has done in them.

My testimony is posted online and has also already been linked to elsewhere in this forum board. If you really want to read it you will have to come to me; but I know you will not because you have not the Logos of the Father dwelling in you, otherwise you would hear my words. :chuckle:

Have a nice thread. :)

Truster

My testimony is posted online and has also already been linked to elsewhere in this forum board. If you really want to read it you will have to come to me; but I know you will not because you have not the Logos of the Father dwelling in you, otherwise you would hear my words. :chuckle:

Have a nice thread. :)

You are so deceitful.

Truster

Truster lost his bite. He's just a puppy now with soft teeth.

I've never had any bite. I simply bark the warning.

THE BITE:
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

You have been warned.

glorydaz

I see Bluster is still pounding away at his scold Marhig thread....she was the cause of his last banning. :chuckle:

daqq

I see Bluster is still pounding away at his scold Marhig thread....she was the cause of his last banning. :chuckle:

Ahah, so that is what this is about, huh? Truster's vengeance for getting a temporary ban? And yet he just quoted "Vengeance is Mine", (says the LORD), in his previous post? Meanwhile he himself is attempting to exact his own revenge by way of this very thread? :chuckle:

I've never had any bite. I simply bark the warning.

THE BITE:
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

You have been warned.

Truster

Ahah, so that is what this is about, huh? Truster's vengeance for getting a temporary ban? And yet he just quoted "Vengeance is Mine", (says the LORD), in his previous post? Meanwhile he himself is attempting to exact his own revenge by way of this very thread? :chuckle:

The greatest comfort a man can possess is to know that his intents, thoughts, words and deeds are all known of the Eternal Father and predetermined. I have that confidence.

glorydaz

He did the same thing when he got a ban for calling someone a "liar" without cause.

glorydaz