Separate Yourself

clefty

Flee? From what please?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Context was He was instructing believers to pray that the Sabbath would not be interrupted by the times of trouble to come...

Fleeing is much like work as it provides need to rest not rest itself...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Context was He was instructing believers to pray that the Sabbath would not be interrupted by the times of trouble to come...

Fleeing is much like work as it provides need to rest not rest itself...

I said
Are you ashamed of your faith? That would explain why you don't tell me. It would also explain why the Sabbath is your only knowledge. And it is wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He came unto his own, and his own received him not - John 1:11
Jesus' message was to the Jews [Israel] of his time.
Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God,
to confirm the promises made unto the fathers
: - Romans 15:8

Paul was selected by the risen Christ to be the Apostle to the Gentiles.

these verses have nothing to do what I said.

clefty

I said
Are you ashamed of your faith? That would explain why you don't tell me. It would also explain why the Sabbath is your only knowledge. And it is wrong.

Sabbath keeping is what I would rather post on...

Show me my error...

"If you love me keep my commandments."

His because it was He Who gave them out "from the beginning"...it was He Who rested and was refreshed and made that day separate sanctified and Holy...later He reaffirmed it was for all mankind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sabbath keeping is what I would rather post on...

Show me my error...

"If you love me keep my commandments."

His because it was He Who gave them out "from the beginning"...it was He Who rested and was refreshed and made that day separate sanctified and Holy...later He reaffirmed it was for all mankind

I said
I have met a lot of muslims who think lying is ok. And who come on these Christian boards to cause confusion. They use gross exaggerations to cause confusion. You haven't ever showed any verses to support your notion. Jesus told us that even the priests profane the Sabbath and are blameless. And that if we want to honor the Sabbath we can, and if we don't want to we don't have to. But you keep running around nagging everyone.

Matt 12:5
5 "Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?
(NKJ)

Matt 12:11-12
11 Then He said to them, "What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out?
12 "Of how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."
(NKJ)

Mark 2:27-28
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
28 "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
(NKJ)

Rom 14:5-6
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

beameup

these verses have nothing to do what I said.

Jesus tells you everything you need to know... through the Apostle Paul.
In Acts 9, Paul was selected to be YOUR apostle, and by "direct revelation"
Jesus revealed to Paul the information that Gentiles need to know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus tells you everything you need to know... through the Apostle Paul.
In Acts 9, Paul was selected to be YOUR apostle, and by "direct revelation"
Jesus revealed to Paul the information that Gentiles need to know.

You still don't believe Jesus is the Teacher, not anyone else.

Jesus sais don't let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

Your reasonings are so leaky, friend.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God taught in the old testament. Then God sent Jesus to teach in the new testament. But after His resurrection Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to teach us all things.

Matt 23:9-10
9 "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
10 "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 6:45
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
(NKJ)

1Thes 4:9
9 But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;
(NKJ)