Separate Your selves To The Revelations Of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Remember what I told you. You couldn't stay away. And you said you could and your back the next day. Can you discern your lies?

Shalom.

I stopped. Then you asked me a question. I have not committed to not answering anyone when they ask me a question. I will always answer if I can.

Or you asked a question or made a comment. I did stop. And here I am stopping again since you are letting me know that you feel that even though you said something to me I am lying by responding back. If that is what you think then I will not respond back when you make a comment or ask me a question. If something is about me by law I am supposed to be allowed to speak.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I stopped. Then you asked me a question. I have not committed to not answering anyone when they ask me a question. I will always answer if I can.

Or you asked a question or made a comment. I did stop. And here I am stopping again since you are letting me know that you feel that even though you said something to me I am lying by responding back. If that is what you think then I will not respond back when you make a comment or ask me a question. If something is about me by law I am supposed to be allowed to speak.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No you cant stop. You will always make up a phony excuse.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No you cant stop. You will always make up a phony excuse.

Shalom.

I am done on this thread unless you want to address me again. I am answering when people quote me right now as I have been. I began with you because I saw that you had some threads without much by way of response. On those where no one had responded you either needed a yes or a no or you were not looking for any response. I did not have more for you unless I responded with words other than these.

Shalom.

Jacob

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Shalom.

I am done on this thread unless you want to address me again. I am answering when people quote me right now as I have been. I began with you because I saw that you had some threads without much by way of response. On those where no one had responded you either needed a yes or a no or you were not looking for any response. I did not have more for you unless I responded with words other than these.

Shalom.

Jacob

jacob, you need to realize that squeaky is unstable, mentally deranged

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
jacob, you need to realize that squeaky is unstable, mentally deranged

Shalom.

I do not know that. I hope that things become clear for him. I have given my best efforts. I am always willing to try again or answer a post. But I see no need to continue if my efforts are not understood. Thank you for trying to help. Your words let me know that others care. I am talking about how you care about Squeaky. That is what is obvious to me. Enjoy the Sabbath when it comes unless it has already come for you then next time. I will be offline soon.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know that. I hope that things become clear for him. I have given my best efforts. I am always willing to try again or answer a post. But I see no need to continue if my efforts are not understood. Thank you for trying to help. Your words let me know that others care. I am talking about how you care about Squeaky. That is what is obvious to me. Enjoy the Sabbath when it comes unless it has already come for you then next time. I will be offline soon.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You just said on the other post you were really leaving. You lie so much. And you don't even know it. You don't have any understanding, or comprehension, or guilt. You cant judge yourself.

1Co 11:31

For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.

1Co 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Oh, come on Jacob, I am so disappointed with you. You really think Ok doser care about squeaky?

Now I started to doubt about your sincerity.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, come on Jacob, I am so disappointed with you. You really think Ok doser care about squeaky?

Now I started to doubt about sincerity.

squeaky is either a troll or he's insane

what he isn't, is a Christian

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You just said on the other post you were really leaving. You lie so much. And you don't even know it. You don't have any understanding, or comprehension, or guilt. You cant judge yourself.

1Co 11:31

For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.

1Co 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Shalom.

Leaving for where? I do not remember saying that I was leaving. Do you want me to leave this thread? I do not even know how. But I can unsubscribe if you want me to. Do you understand how this works? For now I am not posting here to you any more. Unless you want to post to me. You can even respond to me and tell me not to post or just be polite and not seek to incite me and I will simply let it go. This simply means that if you provoke me and say I am lying and say that I said I would leave and that I am not doing what I have said I would do, then even if it were true I would need to explain myself. There must be a parting of terms or simply just a parting somehow. And there is more than one thread of yours that I responded to. We were down to you posting to me on two after I stopped responding to your posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Now I started to doubt about your sincerity.

Shalom.

You should always see the best in people. If there is any negativity that will be dealt with by God not me. I am sincere in loving and caring about others. I hope that others are wanting to do the same. I do not know if that is what you are against me about. But I believe you simply misunderstood. I am okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You should always see the best in people. If there is any negativity that will be dealt with by God not me. I am sincere in loving and caring about others. I hope that others are wanting to do the same. I do not know if that is what you are against me about. But I believe you simply misunderstood. I am okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus also says we know them by their fruit.

You seem to dismiss this clear warning.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Leaving for where? I do not remember saying that I was leaving. Do you want me to leave this thread? I do not even know how. But I can unsubscribe if you want me to. Do you understand how this works? For now I am not posting here to you any more.

I said
Ok don't post to me anymore.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus also says we know them by their fruit.

You seem to dismiss this clear warning.

Shalom.

Thank you meshak. It is good to have someone like you care about me. I believe you are not seeing this correctly, but I accept your words as for me and for my good.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Thank you meshak. It is good to have someone like you care about me. I believe you are not seeing this correctly, but I accept your words as for me and for my good.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL I told you. You will look for any silly or ridiculous reason to post back on my threads. You keep making yourself a liar. Nobody else does that for you. That comes from your own lack of self control.