2 Timothy 3:16-17​

What about the commandments?

Matthew 5:17-20​

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
He changed the law.

Heb 7:12

For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

He annulled the commandments

Heb 7:18

For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
He changed the law.

Heb 7:12

For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

He annulled the commandments

Heb 7:18

For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Shalom.

I can have a discussion with you about this if you would like.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't know how to discuss. Your in a world by yourself.

Shalom.

I believe we could learn from each other. You meant "You're in a world by yourself.".

You presented two Bible verses. We each have different understandings of them. But I do not deny them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe we could learn from each other. You meant "You're in a world by yourself.".

You presented two Bible verses. We each have different understandings of them. But I do not deny them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
I know I cant learn nothing from you. I have seen the demon that has control of you before.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
I know I cant learn nothing from you. I have seen the demon that has control of you before.

Shalom.

I believe you mean that you know that you can't learn anything from me. Is there any chance that you are wrong or are you asking me to stop communicating with you?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are responding to.

Shalom.

Jacob

you said
Is there any chance that you are wrong

I said
You see that is what troubles me. That is why I have been babying you with my words. You couldn't even comprehend that simple statement.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
you said
Is there any chance that you are wrong

I said
You see that is what troubles me. That is why I have been babying you with my words. You couldn't even comprehend that simple statement.

Shalom. When you said "no chance" what were you speaking in reference to?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about now. You are being confusing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You keep telling me your going to stop communicating with me. And I told you that the demon in you will not let you go.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You keep telling me your going to stop communicating with me. And I told you that the demon in you will not let you go.
Shalom.

I told you that I can stop communicating with you. And I still can. But if you want to keep communicating with me I will not stop in so far as I can stay on this computer.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I told you that I can stop communicating with you. And I still can. But if you want to keep communicating with me I will not stop in so far as I can stay on this computer.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I told you that demon will not let you stop. And I will show you. I don't want to communicate with you no more.

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

LOL! This is great!

Squeaky is so deep into his lies and delusions and he has his delusions so far entrenched in his mind and soul he can no longer see truth. he keeps claiming he is receiving "revelations from Jesus" that are not in the Bible and expects everybody to follow what he's saying and agree with them. and when they point out that he is wrong he cannot see the error of his ways. it's actually quite disgusting.
But I think it's funny because he can't stand to let someone else have the last word. he hates giving up the last word to anyone so much that he goes above and beyond to go so far as to call you demon possessed!! it's unreal!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL! This is great!

Squeaky is so deep into his lies and delusions and he has his delusions so far entrenched in his mind and soul he can no longer see truth. he keeps claiming he is receiving "revelations from Jesus" that are not in the Bible and expects everybody to follow what he's saying and agree with them. and when they point out that he is wrong he cannot see the error of his ways. it's actually quite disgusting.
But I think it's funny because he can't stand to let someone else have the last word. he hates giving up the last word to anyone so much that he goes above and beyond to go so far as to call you demon possessed!! it's unreal!

I said
You should be ashamed for what your telling him. And try to have a little mercy.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
You should be ashamed for what your telling him. And try to have a little mercy.

What should I be ashamed of?

Telling him not to take it to heart that YOU told him that he has a demon in him?

I will not be ashamed for encouraging a brother in Christ to stay strong when you try to tear him down!

and I should have a little mercy? what on earth are you talking about? mercy for what? what sin did I commit?