Separate Your selves To The Revelations Of Christ

Tnkrbl123!

I said
You should be ashamed for what your telling him. And try to have a little mercy.

He kept on replying to you and because you had to have the last word and kept replying to his replies and then when you replied to his reply to your reply you told him he had a demon in him. You told him he needed professional help. You are wrong. YOU need professional help..... or a hobby outside of the computer... like ASAP

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What should I be ashamed of?

Telling him not to take it to heart that YOU told him that he has a demon in him?

I will not be ashamed for encouraging a brother in Christ to stay strong when you try to tear him down!

and I should have a little mercy? what on earth are you talking about? mercy for what? what sin did I commit?

I said
Well true Christians must look at their own demons to know when to resist. If you don't know yours your probably giving into them.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Well true Christians must look at their own demons to know when to resist. If you don't know yours your probably giving into them.

I am a Christian and Christians cannot be possessed by demons! I have been freed from the bondage and slavery of sin and death by the gracious, merciful blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My God and my King! Hallelujah!!!!

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
LOL! This is great!

Squeaky is so deep into his lies and delusions and he has his delusions so far entrenched in his mind and soul he can no longer see truth. he keeps claiming he is receiving "revelations from Jesus" that are not in the Bible and expects everybody to follow what he's saying and agree with them. and when they point out that he is wrong he cannot see the error of his ways. it's actually quite disgusting.
But I think it's funny because he can't stand to let someone else have the last word. he hates giving up the last word to anyone so much that he goes above and beyond to go so far as to call you demon possessed!! it's unreal!

Shalom.

I am okay. Thank you for caring. I hope that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

I am okay. Thank you for caring. I hope that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

of course he is! lol. you are way too smart and gifted with discernment to fall for his tomfoolery (that word sounded better in my mind than it looks spelled)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
of course he is! lol. you are way too smart and gifted with discernment to fall for his tomfoolery (that word sounded better in my mind than it looks spelled)

Shalom.

I have benefited much from Squeaky over the years.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a Christian and Christians cannot be possessed by demons! I have been freed from the bondage and slavery of sin and death by the gracious, merciful blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My God and my King! Hallelujah!!!!

I said
Oh you poor misguided soul. Think about that anger you have. That is an unclean spirits. All emotions are unclean spirits. Most people that have a lot of them cant recognize one.

1Jo 1:8

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jo 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jo 1:10

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have benefited much from Squeaky over the years.

Shalom.

Jacob

thank you for your honesty Jacob,

You are blessed.

He is not perfect like everyone else, but he is one of the most insightful Christians in this forum, IMO.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

You are blessed.

I said
He just cant discern his spirits yet. If he cant discern his spirits he doesn't know which ones to resist.

Jas 4:7

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
this is very harsh.

I said
But true. So many people are deceived by their feelings, they will never see the truth. But only the truth will get us to heaven.

Jude 1:17-19
17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:
18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
But true. So many people are deceived by their feelings, they will never see the truth. But only the truth will get us to heaven.

Jesus looks into our hearts. This is very important.

You can see clearly that Jacob is trying to be true to God and Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You are blessed.

He is not perfect like everyone else, but he is one of the most insightful Christians in this forum, IMO.

Shalom.

I am glad that you can learn from him too.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus looks into our hearts. This is very important.

You can see clearly that Jacob is trying to be true to God and Jesus.

I said
I don't see that. I see someone who cant discern the difference from a lie and the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't see that. I see someone who cant discern the difference from a lie and the truth.

Shalom.

Squeaky, you must know the truth first and do not pay attention to lies. You are not to hear lies. You wouldn't know a lie if you didn't know truth first. This is why it is difficult to teach people lies before truth. You shouldn't teach lies to anyone, and you shouldn't teach anyone how to lie.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Squeaky, you must know the truth first and do not pay attention to lies. You are not to hear lies. You wouldn't know a lie if you didn't know truth first. This is why it is difficult to teach people lies before truth. You shouldn't teach lies to anyone, and you shouldn't teach anyone how to lie.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Remember what I told you. You couldn't stay away. And you said you could and your back the next day. Can you discern your lies?