Separate Your selves To The Revelations Of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You sound like you don't know what they are.

Shalom.

I asked you if you do and you said that you do not. Or you implied that you believe that there are just two. Or you are testing me on my knowledge of something that you already know or something that you do not know.

Have you studied the Torah? That is where you should begin.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I asked you if you do and you said that you do not. Or you implied that you believe that there are just two. Or you are testing me on my knowledge of something that you already know or something that you do not know.

Have you studied the Torah? That is where you should begin.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If one doesn't abide in the new testament they don't have God.

2Jo 1:7

For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:8

Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

2Jo 1:9

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

2Jo 1:11

for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If one doesn't abide in the new testament they don't have God.

2Jo 1:7

For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:8

Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

2Jo 1:9

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

2Jo 1:11

for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Shalom. I know about the one who has both the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:9​

What do you mean by the new testament? Do you mean the new covenant or do you mean Matthew through Revelation? What do you mean to abide in the new testament?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. I know about the one who has both the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:9​

What do you mean by the new testament? Do you mean the new covenant or do you mean Matthew through Revelation? What do you mean to abide in the new testament?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You should get you a bible dictionary. The definition of covenant is testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are under some sort of strange delusion that you can help others. When you are totally lost in deception.

Shalom.

I have read the Bible, and I study Torah. I am reading Luke right now. I have no problem sharing my knowledge with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have read the Bible, and I study Torah. I am reading Luke right now. I have no problem sharing my knowledge with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well you went backwards. Jesus came to deliver the Jews from the Torah. No one gives up Christ for the Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well you went backwards. Jesus came to deliver the Jews from the Torah. No one gives up Christ for the Torah.

Shalom. Jesus did not come to abolish the Torah (the Law) or the Nevi'im (the Prophets). Shalom.

Jacob