SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yes it does. I can read... it's so clear and only a deviant like you can make say something else.

It DOESN'T. That is EXACTLY my point.

ADDING to SCRIPTURE IS GREAT SIN.

You stand CONDEMNED.

You are the one who is condemned. You preach against obedience to Christ and then LIE AND SAY I am the one who lied about you saying it. It's all right here.

God's Truth

Barnabas is an apostle and he did not receive revelation directly from Christ.

An apostle is one called and sent by Jesus, and able to do many miracles.

Matthew 10:1 [ Jesus Sends Out the Twelve ] Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Galatians 1:1Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father,

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father,

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Christ is an apostle... do you think that He got revelation from Christ?

That is too evil to reply to except to tell you that it is evil.

Right Divider

Body part
A person had to get circumcised in the flesh and do the other WORKS of the law to CLEAN ONESELF to be JUSTIFIED to God.
Rom 3:28 KJV Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Rom 5:1-2 KJV Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Gal 2:16 KJV Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Gal 3:11 KJV But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Time and time again Paul make clear that WE ARE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH and yet you feel the need to ADD "obedience".

Your pride will be your downfall.

Right Divider

Body part
An apostle is one called and sent by Jesus, and able to do many miracles.
The BIBLE identifies apostles and it does NOT use your criteria.

Act 14:14 KJV Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,
That is too evil to reply to except to tell you that it is evil.
Heb 3:1 KJV Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Why do you hate the Bible so much?

The VERY SAME verse that you use so often about the HIGH PRIEST .... ALSO calls Christ THE APOSTLE AND HIGH PRIEST.

And yet you call that evil. You are a shameful disgrace.

God's Truth

Right Divider

Body part
I proved it with scriptures.
NO, YOU DIDN'T.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE.

Act 14:14 KJV Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

That verse CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says that BOTH Paul and Barnabas are APOSTLES.

You sure must.
You are incredibly childish! Are you 12 years old?

You know it was evil asking who told Jesus.
I did NOT say that "someone told Jesus". You have LIED AGAIN for about the TRILLIONTH time.

Again, I showed you that your DEFINITIONS are WRONG. They are MADE UP by your incorrect mind.

The BIBLE calls Jesus an APOSTLE.

Heb 3:1 KJV Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

It is YOU that denies what the BIBLE PLAINLY SAYS.

God's Truth

NO, YOU DIDN'T.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE.

That verse CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says that BOTH Paul and Barnabas are APOSTLES.
I'm the one who told you a long time ago that Barnabas was an Apostle, and how it proves that PAUL taught what the OTHER Apostles taught because Barnabas was WITH THE OTHER APOSTLES before Paul came along.
You are incredibly childish! Are you 12 years old?

That is what you definitely sound like and act like.
I did NOT say that "someone told Jesus". You have LIED AGAIN for about the TRILLIONTH time.

You are lying again.

You ASKED WHO TOLD JESUS. That is an evil question.

Jesus is the one who does the telling LIKE I SAID but YOU are twisting and lying.because you either know what you are doing, or you don't know what you are doing and are tortured soul by the devil.

Again, I showed you that your DEFINITIONS are WRONG. They are MADE UP by your incorrect mind.

An Apostle is one called and sent by Jesus to be one, and one taught by Jesus and not by man, and one that could do many miracles.

I GAVE THE SCRIPTURES.

The BIBLE calls Jesus an APOSTLE.

No kidding moron.

Jesus was called and sent by his Father.

Just as the Father called and sent Jesus, JESUS CALLS AND SENT HIS APOSTLES.

It is YOU that denies what the BIBLE PLAINLY SAYS.

That is what YOU do.

Right Divider

Body part
We are justified by faith means we believe Jesus' blood cleans us OF THE SINS WE REPENT OF DOING.

As I've told you before and I'll tell you AGAIN.... nobody even KNOWS all of their sins. You CANNOT itemize your sins and repent of each and every one. Your understanding of repentance is simply WRONG.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm the one who told you a long time ago that Barnabas was an Apostle, and how it proves that PAUL taught what the OTHER Apostles taught because Barnabas was WITH THE OTHER APOSTLES before Paul came along.
This is ANOTHER of the MANY logical fallacies that you employ. You are begging the question.

YOUR defined apostles in a FALSE way.

That is what you definitely sound like and act like.
No, I do not.

You are lying again.

You ASKED WHO TOLD JESUS. That is an evil question.
QUOTE ME!!!!

I did NOT say that you devil woman. You are the only liar between the two of us.

Jesus is the one who does the telling LIKE I SAID but YOU are twisting and lying.because you either know what you are doing, or you don't know what you are doing and are tortured soul by the devil.
Look in a mirror. You'll see a devil.

An Apostle is one called and sent by Jesus to be one, and one taught by Jesus and not by man, and one that could do many miracles.

I GAVE THE SCRIPTURES.
And I gave you a SCRIPTURE that CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says that Jesus is an APOSTLE.

Your definition of an apostle is bogus, like most of what you say.

God's Truth

This is ANOTHER of the MANY logical fallacies that you employ. You are begging the question.

No, I do not.

QUOTE ME!!!!

I did NOT say that you devil woman. You are the only liar between the two of us.

And I gave you a SCRIPTURE that CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says that Jesus is an APOSTLE.

Because then he wouldn't be able to be called an apostle.

And because he needed to hear Jesus and obey Jesus.

Christ is an apostle... do you think that He got revelation from Christ?

God's Truth

No, I do not.

QUOTE ME!!!!

An apostle is one who is CHOSEN, CALLED, and SENT, and TAUGHT by Jesus, and able to do MANY MIRACLES.

Matthew 10:1 [ Jesus Sends Out the Twelve ] Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father,

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:16 to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not rush to consult with flesh and blood,

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

John 17:18 As You sent Me into the world, I have also sent them into the world.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

Acts 1:2 until the day He was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles He had chosen.

Acts 915 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

I GAVE YOU ALL THOSE SCRIPTURE THAT PROVE WHAT AN APOSTLE IS AND WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU DENIED IT AND SAID EVIL TO ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.