SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
YOU claimed that APOSTLES get their REVELATION from CHRIST.... So I asked if Christ got His revelation from Christ, since He is an apostle.

I was APPLYING YOUR INCORRECT IDEA. You are too stupid to understand ANYTHING.

God's Truth

You do not even know all of YOUR sins and neither do I. We sin far more than we'd like to admit.

You sin every time you lie about me here and that's A LOT!!!

Jesus tells us what are sins and if you don't know if you do it or not then that is beyond pathetic.

Are you learning disabled to where you can't read what Jesus says are sins and whether or not you do that thing?

God's Truth

No. I asked the question first.

So what? And? You said something and you should be able to prove it. Prove it with scripture that the other Apostles didn't accept Paul.

Just listen to your twisted question:

"Where does Scripture ever say that Paul was accepted as an apostle by the others?"

Where did I ever say Paul was or wasn't accepted?

You need to be able to prove what you say.

Right Divider

Body part
You are shameful. God says to repent of your sins and you say no God you know all of them.

No, that's NOT what I SAID OR MEANT.

You are so little understanding of anyone.

Only God KNOWS ALL of your sins. You sin so much (and we all do) that we cannot be trusted to IDENTIFY all of our own sins.

God's Truth

No, that's NOT what I SAID OR MEANT.

You are so little understanding of anyone.

Only God KNOWS ALL of your sins. You sin so much (and we all do) that we cannot be trusted to IDENTIFY all of our own sins.

If you don't know what your sins are, then you are in a bad way.

God's Truth

You have a problem because you think that you are sinless.

You think that you're a "good person"... so deserving of God.

You have a very rude awaking coming.

lol

I am a good person and it is to people such as myself who get saved and Jesus revealed.

After Jesus saves someone and washes them clean, they are perfect, holy, and without sin.

Then you live up to that as you train yourself to do good and not sin.

Something you can't do because you don't even know what all your sins are.

Status
Not open for further replies.