Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

WizardofOz

Key word, teenagers. I think Moore dated 17,18 or 19 year olds when he was in his "30s", above age of consent. Early 30s I hope. He dated according to Christian standards he says and asked parental permission. Unsavory perhaps but not predatory or deviant. I'm not so sure about this 14 year old's credibility.

In other words, you don't even know what he's been accused of.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Surely you jest?

He might be, then again he may not. You have that right to not believe a word he says....

But let me ask, what if these woman are lying...then what?

It seems to me many women are coming out on the sex abuse issue, not just with Moore. I guess you have to admit you do not know as much as some other persons, and I trust Mitch McConnell more than most other politiciansView attachment 26060.

Just look at him, who could not trust that face!:cloud9:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is it strange that @ClimateSanity @patrick jane et al are not desperate to defend Franken like they are Moore?

Probably not ;)
Actually I defended Frankengroper so to speak. I posted that it didn't look like he actually touched her in the pic. I also said he was a stand up comedian and they were usually class clowns as kids, doing outlandish things for a laugh. I see the picture as no big deal because I was a class clown too. Since that first pic and story however, there have been more actual groping and touching stories. Conyers actually paid off a victim and recorded it as "severance pay" but she was a temporary employee. Apparently, about 17 million has been paid out to victims of Congressmen in recent years from a fund they have. We have the amount but we'll see if the list of who paid for silence gets released to the people.

drbrumley

It just seems strange that Moore, who have ran other campaigns before this senate race, and not one time, not one, has these charges against him been brought up. It is only after he beats a neocon Strange that this is brought up. Looks bad.....

So heres a thought.....stay out of politics.. don't run for office. You will save yourself from all sorts of character assassinations.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In other words, you don't even know what he's been accused of.
How would you like it if all of your legal dates and details of them were made public. Did you ever guide a hand towards your crotch or get undressed with a girl, maybe touch a bra? That's what I've heard. The mall, the picking up a girl behind her parents back allegation. Was that the 14 year old? What else is he accused of, maybe I haven't heard it all.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It just seems strange that Moore, who have ran other campaigns before this senate race, and not one time, not one, has these charges against him been brought up. It is only after he beats a neocon Strange that this is brought up. Looks bad.....

So heres a thought.....stay out of politics.. don't run for office. You will save yourself from all sorts of character assassinations.

You raise a good point. why now? I guess you have to go with what you know, or what you believe, or someone you trust. :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

And the manager of the gadsden mall says he was never banned. Seems he would know better, doesnt it?

Manager Disputes Claim That Roy Moore Was Banned From Mall

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You'll insinuate that this officer is corrupt based on nothing at all but you doubt the corroborating stories of 9 people regarding the character of Roy Moore.

You don't see any problem there, do you?

The mall manager at the time said he was never banned, and he would know. Security from the mall at the time said he was never banned too and that another different politician, was to them to be wary of, is that a problem for you?

Mistaken identity can happen to eyewitnesses way before 40 years, it can happen in one.

WizardofOz

And the manager of the gadsden mall says he was never banned. Seems he would know better, doesnt it?

Manager Disputes Claim That Roy Moore Was Banned From Mall

One of the strangest allegations leveled against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (shown) of Alabama is that he was “banned” from a shopping mall in Gadsden, Alabama, in the late 1970s for allegedly “trolling” for young women. As with similar accusations that have been lodged against Moore, the candidate has denied the charge.

In this case, the mall manager from 1981-1998, Barnes Boyle, told local TV station WBRC late last week that Moore was never banned from the mall.

Boyle wasn't even the mall manager in the late 70s according to your source.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

One of the strangest allegations leveled against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (shown) of Alabama is that he was “banned” from a shopping mall in Gadsden, Alabama, in the late 1970s for allegedly “trolling” for young women. As with similar accusations that have been lodged against Moore, the candidate has denied the charge.

In this case, the mall manager from 1981-1998, Barnes Boyle, told local TV station WBRC late last week that Moore was never banned from the mall.

Boyle wasn't even the mall manager in the late 70s according to your source.

All new managers would be aware of anyone banned, and there would be a police report, lets see it. I mean its been only a couple years - would they all not be well aware?

What year did this 'ban' happen? Who was who put it into play?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him. As the Operations Manager overseeing Mall Security, I would have been aware of something like that." - Johnny Adams, employed by the Gadsden Mall for 26 years and was the Operations Manager for 14 years, overseeing mall security.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_campaign_disputes_re.html

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"As an employee of the Gadsden Mall for Morrison's Cafeteria Corporation from the late 1970's through the mid-2000's, I would like to put forth a statement in regards to the allegations against Judge Roy Moore. During my time at the Gadsden Mall, I formed many lifelong relationships including one with Barnes Boyle and his wife, Brenda. Barnes Boyle was manager of the Gadsden Mall and Brenda was my manager at Morrison's Cafeteria for many years. Because of this relationship, I was abreast on the latest situations that happened throughout the Gadsden Mall during that time period. There was a prominent man of Etowah County, whom is now deceased that was banned for reasons such as the allegations against Judge Moore. However, due to respect for the family, I decline to reveal his name. Despite allegations against other patrons of the mall, I never heard of Roy Moore's name come in conversation with any such misconduct against women or a supposed banning from the Gadsden Mall." - Johnnie V. Sanders, employee of Gadsden Mall from late 70's to mid-2000's.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_campaign_disputes_re.html